>Hillary was a Jewish shi-

huh

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2000/jul/18/uselections2000.usa
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv9yHe6gdes
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
economist.com/node/6392
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she is probably very antisemetic, but she's in their pocket.

I'm starting to wonder if she hates Jews so much that she did everything she did to expose them while sacrificing herself.

She's also 1/4 Jew or something too, so maybe a self-hating Jew?

She was /ourgirl/ all along!

You dont need to love jews to work with them.

she also called niggers predators. typical Democrat behavior, they don't care about their supporters.

No one knows the evil of the Jew better than those that work alongside them.

Knowing the evil doesn't mean you oppose the evil.

>mfw not even Hillary likes the Jew

She's a demon worshiping masonic jew you fucking shitheads, that's where the satanic ritual bullshit comes from

source

theguardian.com/world/2000/jul/18/uselections2000.usa

>mfw not even Hillary likes the Jew
The truth is that even kikes hate and distrust kikes.

She has reasons to be angry at the Rothschilds, yes. Lord Rothschild decided the family schism in favor of Obama and not her in 2008. She's bitter about that.

>The truth is that even kikes hate and distrust kikes.
Can confirm.

bump

You should have voted for her

You have to make a deal with the devil to cover a mountain of shit. See jewish media covering up anything negative against her. "Why go after her goyim, she lost the election. It doesn't matter."

Wait.....

Did we elect the wrong emperor?

Not surprise. Everyone gets fed up of the Jews eventually, even those doing their bidding. Why do you think Jews have been expelled from every country they lived in throughout history ?

Jews help each-others out of a plain and simple survival mechanism, not out of love.

bump

Hillary bit all of her supporters hands when they weren't in the room with her. Super predators etc.

She was in it for herself, and would do whatever they wanted so long as she could be in the position of power and authority.

Don't all of a sudden forget the mountain of corrupt bullshit she did while in office. That fucking jew was probably trying to stop her stealing his shekels.

The blackpill is most whites in the elite are "redpilled" about the JQ, they just care more about the money Jews are making for them than their nations survival. The white elite are as much to blame as the kikes for the state of the west.

I want to shoot that cat

Cats are the biggest killers on the planet. They help protect us from the rats spreading disease and eating up stored food. but yeah let go of the lizard!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. USA politics is getting so publicly dirty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv9yHe6gdes

All politicians are redpilled. Of course they also all hate Jews.

I really think Hillary is anti jewish but she like an idioit thinks siding with the Muslim brotherhood is a proper solution in dealing with them. Same story in Europe and the UK.
Yes they are called Zionists.

>She's a demon worshiping

China is making it's move.
Destablising America while everyone is focused on "Russia"

It's clear as day over here. Because China is being much more overt here and our security agencies are warning against Chinese influence.

>All politicians are redpilled
false. recall roy moore hired a jewish lawyer who fundraised for doug jones and fucked him over afterwards

why would you do something like that, user

I doubt the political bickering here is due to chinas internal influence. It seems to me the political elite are ready for war so they are letting out all their grievances.

Shoot yourself first nigger.

Invasive species must be exterminated. Cats and niggers are equally dangerous to Australia

Hillary not only hates jews she hates minorities too, uses them for slave labor and votes. Shes a really horrible persona a far left racist democrat whos mentor was Larry Byrd.

Straight from the world down under folks.

She was probably the most anti-israel secretary of state in modern times. Obama and her ruined the relationship with israel.

"Everyone already innately knows These People are not freaking humans ok!
Hillary Clinton is a goddamn demon!"

youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

nothing to see here. nothing more than a nigger calling a nigger a nigger

Wtf I love Hillary now!

#I'mWithHer

>Invasive species must be exterminated
Says the australian.

This, Trump was a godsend to the Jews. The jews did everything in their power to keep Hillary out.

Yet Obama continued the greater Israel plan while doing his best to appease the Mullahs. This tells me there are greater powers in play here over any political nation and its probably the Zionist elder rothschilds.

Rodents carry diseases why the fk is this man touching that thing?

fpbp

it is called water and soap. you should try it sometime. 10/10 would pet

Knowing me it would gnaw my fingers required 5 or more shots in my belly for rabies. No thanx.

come on dude live a little

MAGA

They're also a major mode of toxic plasmosis to human hosts.

The Clintons can play 4d chess too.

Wtf!? I love Hilldog now!

>diseases
>squirrels
I mean I suppose it could get something from having had a tick on it, but that danger exists with outdoor cats and dogs too.

"Oy vey, Hillary"

economist.com/node/6392

The current controversy is also playing to the perception of many voters (Jewish or not) that Mrs Clinton says one thing in public—usually a platitude—while holding very different, even vitriolic, views in private. The real Mrs Clinton has been so well hidden from the voters that it is easy for them to speculate that she may do all manner of nasty things.

Yes HRC is a witch.

she truly is a rotten cunt