Buyfag Thread

buyfag.moe
Read the guide first

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/picture/scroll/&username=Quicky
mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/04/26/saberattila-fategrand-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to be able to order used manga/light novels from Amazon JP but now when I add 'em to my cart, I can never find one that ships globally. Did they change this or something?

same for me

Anyone getting Kaede? Is wave worth the 11k? I'm getting tired of all these subpar figures but this one looks par.

Got her. Shitty pics incoming.

Her loose top is sexy as hell. Forced cast-off though.

And a plump butt.

>1:1 scale
amazing

And a comparison with the rest of the figs.

Do Honto and Kinokuniya handle stuff better than Amazon? In my last order of books half of them had some folded pages and squished up corners.

fucking nice

>this guy's set-up

wew, actually pretty impressive discounting the random 3DPD photos around the rooms

myfigurecollection.net/picture/scroll/&username=Quicky

I wish I had enough money to get a place like this.

>minecraft

Clusterfuck of figures, boxes, and cheap posters of too many varying sizes. Displaying ero doujins is not tasteful at all. Even if you don't have anyone to come over, magazines and boxes are not good for display, your room is not a cheap shop.
is the only angle that looks nice.

I hate being a poorfag, his shit looks real nice

I like this atago, nice to have a girl with a more pure look than normal in the collection
it binning pushed me over the edge

Why the fuck is Tamamo's figure already sold out on amiami?

>displaying katanas
>ever

Did the same thing yesterday, so me being the retarded lemming I am I snatched it up the exact second it went back up in the retarded worry it'd sell out in less than 24 hours.
Now that I'm high and tight with a PO I can tell you to calm down because they haven't even marked it up yet, it ain't sold out.

This is the only part of the room that looks good. Every other picture looks really disorganized, with way too many figures and boxes everywhere, and all of the comfy and sort of classy look is lost with lewd and underage shit being displayed everywhere.

>tfw i bought the heavy armament version when she released
feels bad man

Ain't nothing 'pure' about those dangerously thick thighs covered in pantyhose user. That's not taking into account her massive bust either.

Don't get me wrong though, Atago is a good girl.

what am i supposed to do with the swords my gramps brought back?

Too busy.

Looks like a store shop.

Door opens into cabinet.

Got some cute new food-oriented manga in the mail today.

Yakumo-san is such a cute series, haven't gotten around to reading the other one yet though.

those katanas are upside down.

only thing i really like is how he displays his doujins, the rest is just trying too hard to make the room look Japanese

user

'pure' sex

she only has eyes for shotas user

I haven't bought a figure this year

What's the sexiest one with the biggest fattiest titties that came out?

see

Nice haul, show us the daki
The Pop TeamAmico card is cool as fuck, I hope that my order that is in transit come with that one
Post more pics of the Burger QueenShe needs a MAGA cap

>sexy
>cowtits
choose one

I guess so, you got the 2P Annelotte nendo, which is a limited nendo, GSC only made 1000 of them

I'm pre-ordered this one at the speed of light. I love everything about it, busty meganekko girls are the best.

Did the same. Thank you based FigInStock.
Honestly if it was a marketing strategy they got me because I was planning on getting in the aftermarket.

She's a cool babe

Her face and expression are angelic, despite her THICC body

>inner thigh mole
Jesus christ, my fucking dick.

Her design is really sexy, so I'm getting it.

i think i might buy my first sameface

Well, I got her.

Only $55 vs $120 new, but I hope her neck doesn't come all the way off in transit.

>tattooed

This is my fetish but I don't know the character well enough.

Just because it's rare it doesn't mean it's good.

>blue rocks for his boatsluts

Clever.

I hope he's actually in Asia, otherwise this is cringey as fuck.

Very nice. She still available anywhere?

Return them to the Japanese, you fucking thieves.

Yeah, Still she is a good nendo, a bit old nendo, but still

Looks like a feranged slut with that face desu.

Excluding devil mods, probably dis bitch.

Seems like he's German according to the MFC link posted above.

>Return them to the Japanese, you fucking thieves.
hey he killed those two japs fair and square
which is better than his brothers who stole tons of silverware from the germans

*deranged

Shunya?

It's a very nice touch.

Are you Australian, by any chance?

nope clapper.

>tfw great-grandfather fought the Japs
>he'd probably be rolling in his grave knowing how much money I spend on nip goods

my grandfather thinks strike witches are qt

>

Is this kind of thing usually worth it, or are point systems some kind of trap.

How hard is it to flip stuff from TOM?

get on my level

I can grab her for 216$ brand new with exclusives from a local retailer. Should I bite?

Your grandfather is likely a pedophile.

Your poor mother...

>How hard is it to flip stuff from TOM?

About as hard as it is to flip stuff from anywhere?

>Your grandfather is likely a pedophile.

>Your poor mother...
i doubt it he was a cartoonist and still likes to draw, he even drew me one
he also married a much older woman

she may have big bote boobs and thick thighs, but she's wearing a pretty dress thing instead of a swimsuit/bunny/lingerie and has a cute heartwarming smile

I love you guys.
Except you.

So an absolute bitch, great.

I love bunnies dammit.

>tiny S&W poster
>not making it a huge canvas
Come on, man.

indeed and my red bunny baselard its going to arrive tomorrow hellyear!

TOM actually has a really good points system. The amount you get is rather large and there are frequent bonuses. There is the issue that they expire though:
>All TOM Points expire six months from the last time you earned points on the TOM Shop. However, the expiration of all TOM Points is reset each time you earn TOM Points.
However they recently introduced their "TOM Premium" system which bills you 15$ every three months in exchange for some slight discounts, and more importantly, 16.5$ of points - these, I assume, refresh your points' expiry date.
One thing to note is that if you use points on an order, it both reduces the amount of points you get back, and possibly disqualifies you from their free shipping if your order drops below 150$ because of that.
With all that said, I've never bought from them.

I have seen a lot of hate for TOM lately. It's understandable with all the TOM point restrictions as well as the free shipping increases, but even with all that I'm finding myself saving quite a bit on things!

I'm just posting this because if I was to just read the "buyfag" thread and not closely look at TOMs offers, I'd likely be losing a decent chunk of money.

The things about TOM that you need to be okay with:

1. Using TOM points effectively and being okay with calculating them into the actual cost
2. Being charged up front
3. Some things not being eligible for TOM points, I have not ran into this though
4. Having your orders be approximately $200-$225 to qualify for free shipping, although there are exceptions to this I'll get to below

So some examples I have:

The Saber Dress Vers. cost me $102 from TOM with free shipping. It's sold out on other sites and actually a decent amount more than TOM and then you also have to pay shipping on top of it! PS: there's one more left at TOM =)

Momohime was also cheapest at TOM! My order came to $107~ with free shipping!

I also picked up the Aniplex Saber for

Is this even trying to not be a subtle promotion of a site?

Is this pasta or the dumbest and most obvious shill this website has ever seen?

Ilfriede looks way better. I'm aware of Yui's color pattern being present on the suit but I can't seem to bring myself to like it.

Tomfags deserve to be hanged.
Defiling buyfag threads with your filthy spam, go kill yourself.

this guy

What did he mean by this?

So, what's the verdict on this Altera figure? Also, it's probably too big to fit inside a Detolf shelf huh?

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/04/26/saberattila-fategrand-order/

Take pride in your collection. It's nice even if it's small.

Side note: I just got my first onahole and air pillow today along with lube and a warmer. I'm excited to see what the fuss is about

Goddammit. I've got her on HLJ but I meant to back and grab her on Amiami for that $20 discount when she popped up again. The main page is showing sold out now, are you seeing something I don't?

still no kumiko figure, life is suffering

Same thing happened yesterday. She was marked as sold out then she was up again. Which means she'll be back in stock on amiami.

Mad jelly, wish the other wixoss girls had gotten figs

Why that one? Of all the Tony sluts to get nothing seems to stand out. Is it just the guns?

I assume as much so I'll be watching but I kind of wanted that done while I was thinking about it.

Does anyone know how mandarake handles posters? I don't want some folded poster.

>Is it just the guns?
pretty much, i'm a sucker for girls and guns especially lewd ones

Pretty sure most of the large ones come rolled in tubes.

Nice, thanks.

As good a reason to differentiate between Tonys as any, I suppose.

I wasn't that interested when I saw it during Wonfes, but these new pictures make her look a lot better. She could fit if you displayed her without the sword.

> That armpit

Preordered

>huge ass
>big tits
>"im gonna milk that dick dry" crazy eyes
>pure

270 is just barely within range for a Klingsbo. That does include the base, right? Either way she's going to look weird with her arm just up like that, I wish they'd chosen a different pose or given us a spare are part or something.

user please, she can't help the body she was born with and those are clearly "I'm going to stab that bitch next to you" eyes, not dick suck eyes. She's pure, just like sea water.