What if we peacefully split the US red vs blue?

No civil war, borders can be weird because no one would want to cross them really. Blue states get, illegals, degeneracy, high taxes. Red states get law and order and freedom. Over time the mudskins would all migrate blue. And we all coexist peacefully because why not. What am I missing

No because the Jew has to die.

It's nice. Another option is to move back to Europe away from the native Indians and their land.

As a Californian, hell no. Don't abandon us.

Fuck you, I'm a Califag too but this shithole is beyond repair, move to a real state without this literal faggot kike Jerry Brown fucking us at every turn.

This is the best land in America. Giving it up is insane. Stop being a faggot.

Most people hate California and are willing to abandon you guys. You need to get out of there if you're a normal person.

In the land where a dem runs vs. a dem
In the land of Kamala Nigress Harris

I don't know, seems beyond repair to me. How do we fix it?

There is an easy solution.
>Split Northern Cali from California and rename it, Jefferson.
>Throw all liberals/shitskins into Southern California.
>Make Southern Cali its own country.
>Build wall around it.

you're gonna see a civil war in Colorado then, you better make the state red with a little blue circle in the middle for Denver

Daily reminder that there are more Republicans in California than there are people in most states.

>law and order and freedom
If you are that hard bound by law and order, you are sacrificing your personal freedom.

It's boiling down to whites vs all the non-white jew attack dogs. It's that simple.

Crazy times ahead.

>What am I missing
the fact that it's not state by state anymore but rural/towns vs. big cities in each state.
Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and hell even California all have huge conservative/libertarian populations.
You can't just split Cali off and say to people in BASED Cascadia country "fuck you you gotta be with San Fran and LA.

NOOOOOOOOOOO WE WENT RED THIS TIME PLEASE LET US INTO REDVILLE

t. pennsylvania

>What am I missing
the mechanism to do so

Because the real divide isn't between states.

Its between a handful of Democrat urban hives and the rest of the country.

This country would have taken over by some other ethnicity, Native Indians held no chance against any other colonizing force. And they would probably just make them slaves or kill them.

Europe is being filled with migrants, no.

this is the only solution

>What if we peacefully split the US red vs blue?
That's exactly what we're going to do.
It will work like this:
Conservatives get the half above the dirt.

New Jersey and Downstate NY need an ethnic cleansing too

Don't be a bitch and tell people what you believe.

Worst case scenario, the liberals finally get triggered and start a civil war. But at least it'll be their fault.

yeah well how about northern indians gtfo of the dravidian lands as well idiot

You better take NC out of the blue, nigger. That Obama 2008 shit was a fluke. We've been red every other time.

Would Jefferson secede from Cali in the event of a Californian secession?

you're hitting texas and alaska too hard.
you need to hit more of washington and oregon and a bit more of norther virginia.

Also what said

REEEEEEEEEE
UPSTATE LOUISIANA IS MAJORITY WHITE. Baton Rouge and ESPECIALLY New Orleans are the only places that nedd to be wiped and leave our country niggers alone. I go hunting with niggers and we sing along to country and rap music

>move to a real state
this is exactly why we all despise you subhumans

fpbp

weewee in the teepee?

You wanna see the ethnic map of America? Its way, way worse than you think.