WHAT SAY U ROOM TEMP IQ

I wouldn't count sessions out.

at least we know sessions never smoked weed before.

I support banning marijuana at a federal level primarily to piss off people I don't like. Plus, I hate weed culture. Other than that, yes, states technically have the right to decide whether or not they want it legalized.

TECHNICALLY HAT ENGAGED

FEDS HAVE NO JURISDICTION

Where's the original?

the good guys lost the civil war, the feds have the power

Anyone got the original of this?

I say skip the weed and go right to alpha-PHP.

HAHAH e/b/in troll dude XDDD

>(((Benjamin Garristein)))

If it wasnt for the weed culture revolving around the innocent herb, I would feel a bit better when smoking weed.

Weed is instantly connected to crime and some ''gangsters 'n' guns'' shit when mentioned in finland. ''lethal drug'' they say.

It's not trolling, faggot. Federal law states that marijuana is illegal. Remove that federal law and allow the states to decide for themselves if that's what you want. Otherwise, you're just going to come off as an indecisive cunt if you continue to not enforce the federal law as we are now. And yes, weedfags deserve to be trolled if the only way they can smoke is by purchasing it through some local cookie cutter shop or whining about back problems. I'm not anticapitalist, but trust me, modern (((capitalism))) and the rampant culture of instant self-gratification will destroy marijuana and its image. Legalizing it is the first step towards that. But go ahead and ignore me in the name of some noble mental crusade.

Weed is degenerate and is illegal for a reason, period. Sessions is in the right.

>Federal law states that
it's illegal to bang on about utter shit no one cares about and write paragraphs no one will read
you're boring

>hillary's shoe

nice flashback to the elections

>it's illegal to bang on about utter shit no one cares about and write paragraphs no one will read
>you're boring
"bin your knife and any words I don't like"

Pffft. Oh holy fucking shit.
The ones you really gotta worry about, like myself, don't give a fuck. Let it and all drugs stay illegal. Here are good reasons for drugs to stay illegal-
1. Black market = tax free goods
2. Taxpayers get ripped off for prohibition costs(and FUCK taxpayers)
3. Drug laws are piss easy to work around even in extreme cases like Singapore(I got the best MDMA I've ever had in Singapore)
4. Drugs feel better when there's more risk attached to them
5. Weed being illegal ties up hands, making other drugs easier to use
6. Drugs being illegal drives the creation of newer drugs, and we wouldn't have MDPV/a-PVP/a-PHP/MDPHP if coke and meth had stayed legal

>contradicting laws are GRRREAT!
KYS

Trump supporter here and agree with this. Why the fuck isn't sessions going after illegals and Hillary? What has he actually done so far? He announced the end of DACA and that's it but that wasn't even his decision

"don't move suddenly in front of police officers"
bin you're genes

Where's the original?

I think we should legalize only heroin and meth, weed being illegal is the only way I can get a delivery and legal heroin and meth would kill off all actual junkies

I really doubt it's as simple as
>hey, I hate dopers, illegal forever!
I believe it's about the ramifications of legalization. Sessions is probably in the pocket of "legal drugs" and the private prison industry. This is all of course just speculation on my part.

whoever made that made the right call putting the OK gov that made hash manufacture a life sentence.

THE REAL REASON IT IS ILLEGAL>

U CAN BUILD SHIT WITH IT

WAKE UP FUCK HEADS

Ok fagits, haha. Nice one
Now who has the real one?

This

*Cricket*
*Cricket*
*Cricket*

Cause you aren't a Trump supporter you turbo faggot. You liberal state legalizers are shitholes

Stop labeling cartoons american subhumans, we can see who it is

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL YOU CROSS EYED CIRCLE JERKS

Cool that Garrison is open minded enough to criticize Trump and co when they fuck up.

I respect that.

FUCK OFF COINTELPRO

Senators do not make good AGs, unless they're Democrats because Democrats obviously don't give a fuck about the rule of law and will do all sorts of illegal shit to cover for their party.

Sessions is too much of a boy scout for the job. We need someone unafraid and ferocious.

Was just pointing out how nobody was going to respond to the only comment in this thread with a point.
You shill fuck.

Feds have jurisdiction; there is no political will on the federal level for them to exercise it.
The AG's office has thankfully been weakened over the years, so Session's obsession probably won't hurt Trump too much.

Trump does not write laws, congress does. Sessions is following federal law. Unlike sanctuary states he doesn't pick and choose which laws to follow.

STATES RESERVE RIGHT AND DUTY TO INITIATE LETHAL FORCE AGAINST FEDS

YOU DISINGENUOUS FUCK

just pull a king nigger an Exec Order it

This.

All you fags against legalizing weed are straight-edge bootlickers. Or shills.

good bro

WTF.... Trump in the Bushes. Has that idiot has gone full retard.

so true, all these uses will bring more revenue to the American citizen, plus even if you dom't agree with that, sessions is breaking the law by infringing on state rights and that alone should hold up in a court law

>kekistani fag

That's obviously Hillary