Who do you think threatened him?

who do you think threatened him?

Nigel is asking for a second referendum.

someones given him a death threat right?

Other urls found in this thread:

eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=86387
express.co.uk/news/politics/903593/brexit-latest-news-nigel-farage-second-EU-referendum-henry-bolton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I have accepted i have been in denial"

"me and other leave voters"

"I trusted my government to go through with brexit"

"I've decided to not be in denial any longer"

"If you voted leave you should be worried, this is a wake up call"

"We had a throw away referendum and they didn't get what they wanted"

He just likes to be in politics. Currently, he is not.

A second ref means 1 yr of campaigning for him.

he's not interested Hans.

he's been out of politics for quite a while.

he was going through his divorce and shit, he's been pretty quiet for quite a while since.

pls gibbs sources.

10 mins ago bbc breakfast.

He has a radio show, I listen to it. It always seemed he is frustrated he cannot campaign for a true Brexit.

If I were him, I would want a second ref. It is a win-win.

1 day and 10 min ago, you mean.

They do not threaten you. They threaten those you care about. They kill you last of all.

The rigging didn't work in 2016 so they got to try it again. Enjoy your muzzies you britcucks. Enjoy Harry's new half breed. Bow down to your satanic pedo masters!

I reckon it's because of this horrendous deal we're getting.
Not leaving would be preferable which is why they've done it. Maybe Nigel wants the people to vote for a hard brexit? Who knows, maybe he has cucked out

Nothing untrue there.

>He still believes in a (((political solution)))

I think he wants a referendum to reject the negotiated deal. Then he would campaign for a 3rd ref which should decide on a hard no deal Brexit.

Why did he consider moving to the U.S. after brexit went through?

Probably just worried about the UK and it's future

honestly, the british public are absolutely sick of hearing about brexit. the backlash felt from remainers regressed into toxic shaming culture wherein they became massive hypocrites, it's truly disgusting what it became.

another few years of pre-brexit-two-electric-boogaloo? well that could truly drive us all insane. My prediction would be a complete outrage of not being a democratic nation, yes voters would have a naturally higher initial turnout going into this.

depending on the cocky propaganda and shameless baseless confidence it could really go either way.

I'm pretty sure a lot of no voters wouldn't vote this time, the fire of spite hasn't burnt out, but it's changed. I'm pretty sure if they declared a second referendum people would just start to kill the commies instead of vote in something that this time would be collectively rigged.

no, 10 mins ago, bbc breakfast. hans, can you please fucking do your research better.

I think he looks out for himself, like John Oliver.

Welcome back Brits.
Union will welcome you back after this referendum with open arms.

He's decrying the corruption and/or weakness of Teresa May in taking whatever deal brussels would give her like a good goyl here though

Farage has already yesterday morning said he wants a second ref. If he said it 10min ago, then this was a repeat.

he realised Polish migration wasn't as bad as mass-Pakistani migration

How is that Pakistani immigration related to EU in the first place?

>welcome back.
>collectively shit on for the next 10 years as punishment.
>made into an example.
>entire island is turned into a european army fortress.

might as well kill myself now. this reall was a double edged sword.

The EU is forcing the UK to let in Pakistanis to not be racist.

>not being part of the trump.

why would you not?

There will be blood
>everyone must do their share and take migrant quotas

Ah, so he ditched the sinking ship. Have you seen the drop in value in the pound, as well as your gdp stagnation rate since the brexit vote? I'd worry more about being able to eat, rather than identity politics. I'd wager old money threatened him to get the fuck out of their country after brexit, probably even got a second-hand message from the queen.

It only took us a century, but we'll finally have our revenge. Say auf wiedersehen to the pound!

Trump is too busy for Farage. Farage got a courtesy visit once or twice, but even big players in UK politics are small players in world politics.

We should just remove English form official EU language list as punishment. It would be so much more enjoyable forcing UK MEPs to speak secondary language in Parliament sessions.

This is all fake news

If Nigel Farage gave an actual fuck, at some point in the last 20 years he would have offered his thoughts on HOW to actually leave the EU.
Those Brussel shekels tho.

UK is too developed to be worried about starving anytime soon. At worst we'll be PIGS tier in my lifetime. Or we become 3rd world and I feel like a retard

Be afraid.
eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=86387

I think he's silly to try and call for another, I voted leave and I have no appetite for another referendum, it will just prolong uncertainty which we don't need to be doing right now. If anything it makes him look like an idiot.

>Nigel actually wanted brexit
>Nigel wasnt just looking for power and influence
cmon pol you are better than this

We must oppose a 2nd vote at all costs. It is what Blair etc. have been screeching for since day one.
You give your enemy the opposite to what they want.

This. He's either been bought or threatened. Something has certainly happened to him. He seemed to be the only credible true opposition. He had to be removed.

>second referendum
Explain this to me... what???

The jews are simply refusing to accept the voter's voice from the original one?

WTF is going on?

or perhaps he realized what a load of bullshit Brexit was

express.co.uk/news/politics/903593/brexit-latest-news-nigel-farage-second-EU-referendum-henry-bolton