Sup Forums call sign

In order to expand Sup Forums‘s influence we need to come up with a call and response and emblems in order to id fellow Sup Forums agents. I’d suggest that a call response should be
“Christ the pool” - “pole the moot”. The emblem should be either the honey smacks or golden crisps mascot because no one knows who they are.

There already is something Sup Forums come up with a while ago, I wouldn’t want any of you faggots especially nowadays.
Back to plebbit with you

Fucking die
fuck your digits.

your such a faggot I hope a nigger rapes you tonight

trips wasted
kys

Larping faggot, kill yourself .

Only lurkers and oldfag know these, the already existing signs of Sup Forums. No one should speak of them here though.

/jadeposters/

We already have one newfag, walk up to someone and whisper 'I fuck children' if its another polcunt, they'll reply 'lol reported faggot'.

good luck.

Cool, then anyone can google it and they will be lead back to this exact thread because moot is a hardcore faggot and let google start indexing threads before he left.

Also, this. I keep it in my wallet.

A four of clubs, right? It's always funny to bring it out and gauge the reaction.

Kill yourself.

I already did 5/28/16

I already did 5/28/16.

How fucking far have we fallen? I'd say someone needs to go ahead and nuke this board but it'd probably be an improvement at this point.

Also, OP, please terminate your life in such a way that you'll have time to regret the decision before you lose consciousness but will be unable to reverse it.

Thanks in advance,
user

I already did 2 years ago

you guys remember the guy who wanted to use the eagle talon hand sign to identify Sup Forumsacks at trump rallies

we should go with 'where does the narwhal bacon'. it's so random lol

>Call sign
You will know when the time comes

Yelling the surgeon in the middle of the street is gonna be my call sign MY DUDES HAHA

I just wear a t shirt with clover on it. Then if someone says something about it I say "I'm just a lucky guy"

I got it
I will be the autistic beacon im truly are
Arise my Madrid Sup Forumstards!

CHECK MODERFUKERS