Boruto thread

Where were you when Konohamaru became the best character in Boruto?
>godly Sarutobi genes
>fashionable scarf
>has a harem
Chouchoufags on suicide watch. Best boy has arrived.

Chouchou is disgusting

>No Sarada/Boruto kiss
>episode wasn't even about them
Fuck this gay ass show.

She's literally best girl

Bad taste.

Who's the chuuni on the left?

Just making list of something I was thinking about in the last thread

[Confirmed teams]

Team Konohamaru
Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki

Team Moegi
Shikadai, Inojin, ChouChou

Team (???) [Sand Ninja]
Shinki, Yodo, Araya

Team (???) [Cloud Ninja]
Yurui, Tarui, Toroi

[Potential and unconfirmed teams]

Team Udon
Denki, Iwabe, Sumire

Team Rock Lee [From the movie but may be retconned]
Metal Lee, ? , ?

Team (???)
Namida, Cat girl, ?

[Young leaf ninja that don't attend the academy]

Shin(s), Himawari, Kawaki (?)

The most popular background character with no lines in a shounen series.

bump

I can't tell which thread we are using so I am just posting in this and at the same time.

Gay

Say that to my face white boy, see what happens

Hex girl

She apparently has some sort of endgame but it hasn't been determined yet.

>contract with frogs
Fuck this little shit, he should've gone with monkeys.

I wish Konohamaru was the protagonist, but he'll be a lowly forgotten shinobi

Sasuke had falcons and snakes. U can have more then one contract

Naruto needed a direct student to pass the Hokage title to keep it in their close circle of nepotism.

Even though he's team 7's sensei. He'll be fine user kun

>9anime

Fuck off Narutards

Konohamaru = Kakashi
Sasuke = Jairiya
Naruto = Tsunade

inb4 Konohamaru is the leap hokage before Sarada is of age just like Kakashi.

Let's assume for a moment that Kakashi has adamantly declined to become Hokage after the war. Who would you nominate to the position of 6th instead and why?

Mitsuki is best boy though

May as well have put Naruto right then and there.
Why did they take like 12 years to prepare him for the job, sure it's a lot of paperwork and shit but Gaara went from being the town monster to its Kazekage within 3 years.

It would be nice to see Shikadai or Inojin on Boruto's team instead of Sarada since she's boring as fuck

He had to recreate Naruto's dramatic entrance for the students. OP image is the result.

Anyone would take Kakashi over Naruto

Shikamaru, because he's the smartest person in the village and already doing a lot of top level work.

Only Amegakure didn't have that bs.

Because Amegakure was a garbage village. They only had two leaders we know of and it was a simple exchange of one tyrant for another.

orochimaru. stronger than tsunade and confirmed good guy/ally after the war

We need her name soon

go to your failing thread and stay there.

Anyone know what day the new manga chapter is dropping next month?

At least the leaf village tries to pretend it doesn't by swapping the title between students and shit, in Suna they outright call it a monarchy and had a whole story thing about them being worried that Shikamaru and Temari's son challenging Gaara for the Kazekage throne.

why is the Class rep always a nervous wreck?

May 8th.

So many young sexy ninja boys and so little time.

They should just cancel the Boruto manga. The anime is already superior in every way.

Where did this appeared?

Very underwhelmed by this episode

Sarada is so obviously gonna get powercreep'd

Class rep is pure.

Pure pragmatist. Everyone was dying but that bitch got the fucking flag

It was one of those short novel stories that take place between the end of the war and the new generation.
Had a whole thing about Gaara needing an heir so Temari's Leaf kid cant claim Kazekage, Gaara spilling his spaghetti on a date and wondering what would Naruto do, and other shit.

I want to like her but like every other anime only character she looks super out of place compared to the characters Kishimoto designed.

She might have had a speaking part when running up to Konohamaru. Some of the names were apparently listed earlier but only one was attributed to a specific character. Could have a runemaster verify these.

Wet Namida is thick.

Not with her eyehax.

Salty it wasn't a 1v1, but I guess that's what BNHA is for in a couple of weeks.

Name or link so i can read it?

Her design is like the least ninja looking out of her class. It's like she's a civilian who got lost into the wrong class and has been bluffing her way this whole time.

She looks out of place even with the civilians.

she's cute as fuck and I kinda like her outfit,
but that 1 note personailty is kinda boring.

don't come crying back when she uses slimfast jutsu

That actually sounds kind of awesome. And to be honest. Gaara grooming him to be the next in line after him seems like a cool as fuck side story.

Damn. Shikadai's squad seems like they're going to be the team to beat in terms of popularity and cool points. Can you imagine them as cool (bleach when it was still cool) tier teens with attitudes?

Boruto is an annoying chuuni cunt, Sarada is just Sakura 2.0 not as cunty since she has a friend edition and Mika(sp?) he's just there for fujo shlickings and seems lame assed before he even opens his mouth.

Boruto is reminding me a lot of Korra.... not a good sign.

>It's like she's a civilian who got lost into the wrong class and has been bluffing her way this whole time.
Well ninja school isn't a ninja school anymore it is now just regular school with ninja class.

I would not have known the artist of this work, had he not placed it on the image 4 times.

She´s freaking cute and PURE!!!!

Korra went to shit one the 4th episode where she goes full whore for Mako.

Bort's series has better potential.

Maybe her outfit will make sense when we see her backstory.

>Chou chou becomes naruto brand yoruichi

My cycloptic eye will weep tears of joy.

This anime is so fucking shit. Original wasn't even that good, and it was still 10 times better. I'm so angry, they could have done so much better.

Well it's how the writing doesn't seem to point out how much of a cunt Bort is.

This episode we're supposed to think he's a decent bloke because he stopped to save Chocho?

Er, sure, but Chocho was only in danger because of his fuck up. His needless, needless fuck up

hairstyle reminds me a bit of Nemu

Holy fuck, kill yourself.

I bet she wears purple underwear and has a purple bedroom.

>Hinata 2.0
I already hate her

their world is getting modernized so more people are dressing more like civvies instead of waking up and showering in their combat clothes

I was expecting Uraraka vs Bakugou, I might have set my expectations too high.

Still they could have at least had Sarada and Boruto skirmish a bit, instead of chuck a few kunai at each other. Kunai is always the lamest shit.

Didn't Gaara's date end up being an assassin? I recall some shit going down there and both Suna and him just sort of forgot about the whole Kazekage lineage thing afterwards.

She reminds me of pic related.

No they were both attacked by an assassin who Gaara killed.

The show doesn't have to point it out. It's readily apparent to everyone who's watching.

Ever wonder why Sarada really doesn't actually say or do anything? They're terrified of people thinking she's sakura 2 and hating her outright.
When chou chou is a little cunt she's funny and outspoken. If Sarada does it, while having that look and complete lack of charm, she'll get the shit stick and never ever be able to shake it.

Class rep is just the first one of a series of filler and movie waifus Boruto will accumulate just like his daddy.

This is a funny coincidence because ChouChou can also use a lighting release technique according to a data book (lightning release: thunderclap fist)

>They didn't adapt the rest of the novels.

Disappointing

Actually hinata 2.0 is the little hacker boy that follows naruto around.

She's the boner magnet for the pedos and little boys.

Already better than Shippuden.

>Didn't adapt the Kakashi novel.

What fucking fags.

I really wanted the Gaara novel to be adapted.

>The show doesn't have to point it out. It's readily apparent to everyone who's watching.

See I HOPE that's the case, but with Korra I spent two seasons thinking the writers had the same perception of the character as a cunt as I did, and, oh jeez, was that a miscalculation on my part.

All said and doen, it could be possible that the writers expect us to like Bort for no more reason than he's the MC

I hope Metal's team is retconned to have Namida and that other girl instead.

I don't get this comparison. she doesn't even act or look like Hinata aside from dark hair. Sumire is a spazzy good girl that wants to keep her class in order while Hinata was a wall flower with low self esteem that barely talked.

She's actually kinda broken if you think about it.
She's already probably in running to be the strongest member of her class in terms of taijutsu now she has lightning power on top of her butterfly thing.
A thicc lightning goddess with crazy ass fighting prowess with electric wings

Would be interesting if she has a fat little brother who talks very loudly and ends up being bear mode as fuck and having lighting and rolling powers as well.
Can go full raijin and fujin.

Shit dude. Shikidai's squad is going to be broken as fuck.

Sumire is pretty much a outspoken Hinata, user.

>himawari can talk to ghost neji
>boruto can see spirits with his resurrection eye
>sumire is nemuri

The evidence keeps piling up that the series is going to be a Bleach final season crossover.

>4 eps in

Calm down nigger.

Aren't those best saved to be adapted in Boruto? Kakashi's novel when Mirai is introduced and Gaara's novel in a flashback filler episode.

Teen Inari, Tazuna Inventing Airships, Rock Lee vs Kakashi, Gai/Kakashi Bromance, Terrorists shitting themselves over the possibility of fighting Naruto >>>>>>>>> Even moore Sasuke and a girl with even edgier eyes in Sasuke Shinden adaptation

In the original they were struggling to survive, trying to kill each other, now they just run around capturing shitty flags. What a joke.

>Would be interesting if she has a fat little brother who talks very loudly and ends up being bear mode as fuck and having lighting and rolling powers as well.
>Can go full raijin and fujin.
And his name would be Koori.

neither Denki or Sumire are stalkers,
they both fail at being the next Hinata.

Denki is the nerdy/tech kid of the group and Sumire is way more outspoken and social than Hinata ever was.

>they literally destroy the entire school
>"haha xD wow guys well guess we'll have class outside"

>Boruto summons some godly unholy beast
>"woah nice snake Boruto, it's a little big tho xD"

This really bothers me

>All said and doen, it could be possible that the writers expect us to like Bort for no more reason than he's the MC

More then likely. But the writers all go online and read the comments and read the polls. They know what's up.
They can either TRY to make him less shit or ignore it and try to play up his bitchboy nature as something good.
It won't work. It's like how SE desperately shilled lightning 24/7 and made all of these fake polls.

Could still end up doing the other novels as some extra time padding arcs for Boruto or separate OVAs considering how many flashbacks were in Shippuden.