German coalition talks agree to 1,000 refugee family per month uniting flights

Yes, drama! 1,000 family members per month will be allowed into Germany. Until recently some people said it will be 3 million...

who the fuck has 1000 famliy members

PER MONTH, that's 12k family members a year from one person

I don’t know, but I guess they will find a guy per month to fill the quota.

Thiz iz ze law, we havz to implementz itz.

the 3 million won't be families

wait if each refugee gets 12k family members a year and there is a million refugees in Germany than that is 12 billion people

are you sure that kraut has translated right

stupid germans are at it again

Well, umm, enjoy your sky rocketing crime rates then I guess.

>Welp we let in "refugees"
>Ofc none of them are actual refugees, they are unemployable economic migrants
>All of them are on gibs
>Now we need to bring their family over because after all, they aren't refugees

Your math is racist. No borders is the only way.

>get paid 5000€ per stranger from shithole country for faking a family relation
>1000 family members per refugee
>make 5.000.000€

Imagine what this would do to our economy. 1000 refugees would have 5.000.000.000€ euros to spend.

Them camps are no use if you don't have people to fill them with.

Revenge for the holohoax none the less

So every month, 1000 women are coming over and immediately start producing their 6 children.
A total of 10k in a year, just from the one batch of family members. And there's 12 batches a year. Every year.

Cya Germany.

1/4 of a million shitskins by the time there are new elections on top of the 6million that shoved their way past the borders. Life comes at you fast.

>1/4 of a million shitskins by the time there are new elections on top of the 6million
on the top of already more than 5 million that were there already

what the fuck man
well don me brexit brudah, we no de way

Ok, let us be real.

The agreement is A. to keep family reunifications at 0 for the time being to find a new regulation, and B. later on have a rule to only let a total of 1,000 people in per month for family reunifications under strict conditions.

They also agreed to have a flexible max cap per year of 180,000 to 220,000 but with an aim to get this down to the tens of thousands (sort of what the Tories have said for immigration the last 10yrs).

It is not that bad really.

lets see the source

>It is not that bad really.

How am I supposed to NOT be blackpilled when shit like this happens. Germany will be gone.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry at this

>family members
>genetic testing probably won't be allowed
>proving they're family from countries with literally no birth certification records who breed like fucking rabbits

This will totally end well

How come normies don't notice these retarded policies make no logical sense and must be for ulterior motives?

why not both?

rip in peace Deutschland

They're so entrenched in the luxurious lifestyle our societies have given them that they can't even imagine it ending, and if this stuff is brought up to them they'll just vehemently deny. I've had it happen to me from a number of people. They just can't wake up.

No, it is not. Under the proposal we would get fewer people in the next 4yrs than we got in 2 months during the Greek refugee crisis.

So, it isn’t that bad as long as Greece does not open the borders again.

Dude, Britain has a shitton of family immigration per year. A lot more than we. How do you do it?

Actually true
your main problem is the millions that are already in your country, not a few thousands more

im sorry hans you dont understand . thats 1000 families a month. a family may be 3 - even in some cases 8 people. so 3k-8k a month. thats not flat rate for a year thats a month. and thats just germany

Wow, a sensible Greek. Now I have seen it all.

Yes, we have 1.6 million asylum seekers / refugees in Germany who came to Germany in the last 30 yrs. Of those 500,000 have a permanent refugee status and can stay in Germany. Our goal should be to send most of the 1.1 million back. If we do 150,000 a year, we are quite well off in 5yrs or so if we cut new influx to the tens of thousands.

It is 1,000 people per month, not families.

And the agreement is actually 0 until a concrete new rule is found. That may take a long time.

It is a typical German compromise. Germany always tries to muddle along. When Russia was pushing us back in 1944, we still produced Tiger tanks, which were really good tanks. We were content to slow the Russian push, basically waiting for the Allies to invade Normandy with the stated goal to team up with the US and Uk to drive to Moscow together. Of course this was delusional.

Why u blame Greece tho?
Take control of Your own fucking borders, Merkel-cuck.
You are the fucking EU-monster, dump a load of fucking patrol boats in the mediterranean and do something You cuck

They will never learn, by the next election it will be too late. We will leave them to their third world fate - and you too if you don't get your shit together next election. Go into politics and redpill people, this is the last stand.

4th Reich = Kurz and the v4 occupies Germany

WHEN

Schengen forbids us to control borders. Sweden should know this. Every single Muslim that illegally migrated to Sweden was shuttled through Germany.

soon brother, soon...

>yes, goy it's only 1.000
>Did we say 1.000?
>It's actually 100.000
>Or more, we don't care or give a shit
>We just follow the Hooton plan

Wait, Ahmed.
War in Syria is over.
Western forces were struck down by Putin.
So logic dictates that the shitskins get deported to Syria right now.

>Schengen forbids us to control borders
BS, Ahmed.

>It is a typical German compromise.
>Of course this was delusional.
So true

You do understand that rapefugees are still brought to Germoney on a daily basis from Italy?
And that it's all uncontrolled?
And the borders are still open for everyone?

>12k family members a year from one person
>from one person
I think you are a moron

Wait
>Einwanderungsgesetz
They said it was about asylum, not about migration.

The Schengen Borders Code requires participating states to remove all obstacles to free traffic flow at internal borders.[99] Thus, road, rail and air passengers no longer have their identity checked by border guards when travelling between Schengen countries, although security controls by carriers are still permissible.

A Schengen state is permitted to reinstate border controls with another Schengen country for a short period where there is a serious threat to that state's "public policy or internal security" or when the "control of an external border is no longer ensured due to exceptional circumstances".

let the krautniggers die. Bavaria is all you need.

Lol went from number one nation to cucked in the matter of 70 years. Not enough trucks going through your open markets?

There's no limit on refugees friend.

well we kinda did fuck them over kek

Shitskins are already the majority in the birthrate department.

And you know what happened when Austria got fed up? They shut the borders.
Serbia built a wall, Hungary built a wall, and everyone broke the Schengen treaty to achieve this.
Was there any reprimand? No.

Indeed, but don't think they're gonna request for their nephews to come over. It's the nieces and wives they left behind, and those are gonna make loads of children.
Population replacement. White genocide.

A. the flow has slowed
B. Even though people says nobody does anything, but the Med Libya flow has been halted and Bulgaria/Greece have better controls now
C. Austria and Switzerland are checking borders better
D. Italy registeres people now

Nothing is perfect, but things are a bit better.

>And you know what happened when Austria got fed up? They shut the borders

But they did not. Austria gets more adylum request per month per population than Germany.

Pretty much all illegals who come to Germany cross through Austria.

Austria has no border checks to Hungary or Slovenia, just random checks... and not even random checks to Slovakia and Czechia.

Conspiracy bullshit made up by Krauts. We had no way to control the influx of migrants and refugees, the sea border is just too big. Maybe if the rest of the EU countries really cared about they would revise Dublin 2, and bring up their own ships to stop the boats.

>We had no way to control the influx of migrants and refugees
KYS

that's regarding our borders with FYROM and bulgaria
we've had over 2 million arrivals since 2014, now we have 40.000 from early 2017 in the islands waiting
germany didn't get more than a million in from us (they had to take niggers from Italy too)

the other 1-1.5 million arrived in their country illegally through our border that we "forgot to guard"
the krauts are right about this one but they won't do shit

Before the Turkey deal was reached, Turkey was not only actively ignoring the traffickers that were ferrying migrants and refugees in their coast, they had also opened their southern borders on n.Syria. Not only that migrants who came to Greece from Turkey were also Afghani, Somali, Nigerians, latin americans, Iranians, Iraqis, and many other ethnicities. Kinda unfair to pin it all on a bankrupt country, when Turkey played an active malicious role in it, isn't it?

> We had no way to control the influx of migrants and refugees, the sea border is just too big

Aren’t sea people all come to a few islands a few km off the coast if Turkey? Also, I read most illegals are now coming through the Greek land border, mostly via this unprotected river crossing

wanna bet a 100 bucks if i'd go to germany right this second, 99% of people would say this is a great, liberal, and tolerant idea?
i was in germany for 2 days last year, i talked to people, and i wanted to kill all of em with my bare hands.
Calling germans cancer is insulting to cancer.

Do you have amnesia?

Did you forget Merkel's "everyone is welcome!" comment and OFFICIAL POLICY back in 2015? We didn't close the border because of that and also because Greece was not responsible in any official capacity to take care of illegal migrants. The EU tried to ferry responsibility on us because of Dublin 2 but there is a limit to bullshit when you have 2 million foreign people coming to your country of 10 million inhabitants and you are bankrupt.

>they had to take niggers from Italy too
very few actually. 95 percent came via the Turkey route. We kniw that because of the few Nigerians, Somalians, Bangladeshi etc. we got. Also, we forced Italy to take finger prints of all boat illegals and are controlling this. So we know how arrived in Italy.

>not looking away and letting local Greek population to gas them all who set foot on your shore

This looks like a map of the eastern fron during ww2 after the soviets started pushing back.

Why would you go to Germany? Why would you talk about immigration to Germans?

Sorry, but it is your own fault. No sympathy. I don’t go to North Korra and expect MAGA hats and McDs, do I?

Greece had big problems from illegal immigration. It has reduced tourism on the islands, it has increased costs on airports, increased costs for asylum processing and for refugee camps.

I am pretty sure the Greek gov rather had no refugee come over regardless of what Merkel said.

But please correct me.

>Why would you go to Germany?

driving through

>Why would you talk about immigration to Germans?

wanted to see how germans really are outside a mongolian throat singing board.

>Sorry, but it is your own fault.

my fault about doing what, bro :D

>amerimutt education

You need to convince people not to vote SPD

kek

fag

Your fault about driving through and getting out of the car. you tank up in Poland, then you drive through until the next country.

hehe, well, france is fucked up just the same as germany, holland also..... UK too...
its all pretty sad.....
:(
couldnt wait to come home.

>thinking this will be the end of it
The UN predicts tens of millions are cooming as Africa's population doubles over the next 20-30 years.

OP is a total retard.
>the 1k is for people who are not actually refugees but are allowed to be here for other (made up) reasons
>actual refugees can still bring their families, no limit (50k-100k/year)
>also we will take in 200k-250k NEW 'refugees' every year (who will the also bring their families etc)

Completely insane. After the Yugo breakup we also had 4-5 years were we took in around 200k people BUT THEY ACTUALLY WENT BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES AFTER THE WAR WAS OVER.

This is false.

Also, most Turks and Balkans stayed. It is a myth that they went back.

Dude ... what do you not understand about it? IT IS EUROPEAN RIGHT. WE WILL NOT STOP ANYONE FROM CROSSING THE BORDER AND APPLYING FOR ASYLUM.

This number is completely meaningless.

I think about half of the yugos who came to germany went back ... not sure though.

No good

4 more years of GroKo. Kill me now.

Atleast the AfD is now the biggest opposition party which is something.. I guess.

>GroKo
What is that?

>4 more years of GroKo. Kill me now.
Have you read the agreement between Merkel and Schulz?

Compared to the fuck up Jamaika came up, this is 5000% better.

This. Does people really belive that it will be only 1000 ?

>Groko 24h Marathon

They will change their mind pretty soon

>grand coalition
describes a governing coalition of the two biggest parties in one parliament.

>Does people really belive that it will be only 1000 ?
No, it is actually going to be 0 until the Bavarian Landtagswahlen. Then it will be max 1000 per month, probably actually less because nobody will be able to fulfill the required criteria of stable non welfare income and enough housing space which is not provided by the state.

>the 3 million won't be families
>guess who's gonna win the next elections too

I bet 1,000 shekels the 1,000 family members limit will silently be overturned and then it is: OY VEY they are already here! You don't want to seperate families, do you Nazi?

Why didn't Greece, Italy and the Balkans shut down its borders in the beginning of the invasion.

Destruction of the German people has been (((their))) goal since WWI at least.

>I bet 1,000 shekels the 1,000 family members limit will silently be overturned

I take that bet.

You know why courts will not overturn it? Because for 2 years, subsidiary protection people did not get the chance to use family reunification programs. It is actually not required by any international law or EU law to do so. It is a unique German thing.

So to just limit it to 1,000 cases per month max is absolutely possible, as it is more of a "we do it, even though you have no right" kind of shit. It is very similar to the UN resettlement programs Germany is participating, where there are also quotas Germany sets.

So it is Schulz+Merkel for you?
Great, you are dead now.

>Greece, Italy
because it's a coastal line

the only thing they could have done was

>taking the dinghies back to where they came from
>closing their EU borders - which would have caused a jam

that's the reason closing the balkan route from top down was quite easy.

I want this nightmare to end

You should be deporting 1000 per month, you are fucking doomed.

>So it is Schulz+Merkel for you?
>Great, you are dead now.
It is pretty good outcome, really. Very sensible proposals. They are going to lower taxes. They are going to invest in infrastructure and white worker families. They are going to keep coal power around and abandon the 2020 climate goals. They are investing in e-cars. They want more military.

It really doesn't read that bad. There is nothing in the program I fundamentally disagree with.

>You should be deporting 1000 per month, you are fucking doomed.
We are deporting/voluntarily departuring about 10,000 per month, sir.

Make Germany German again

Goodbye forever Germany. I was expecting you to chimpout again but it seems that you are dead. So now who will take the mantle?