Do you guys like this show?

I know it's "entry-level" , but do you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbip5oZVL94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah.
Not my absolute favorite anything, but it's one of the better "anime is for kids, lol!" shows.

it's not entry level, it's a classic. there's a difference. hard sci fi is very rarely entry level, too many abstract concepts floating around and the entire situation/environment tends to be more complex.
high school settings, now that's entry level.

>hard sci fi
I like bebop but i don't know if i would call it "hard" sci fi. It's more of a character driven show with a sci fi setting.

Fucked up, was for

Yeah, I think it's good. Part of the reason why it's so popular with people just getting started with anime is because it's good. The other part is being very Western and therefore easier for the average non-nip to relate to, but if it was shit, it wouldn't be recommended to everyone and their mother.

>not knowing what entry level means
>being this Sup Forums

As representative of Sup Forums I can say that we hate it and it's shit

I enjoy it. Though I'm at a point where it's an "every ten year" rewatch, though now I get to stop in between the 20-somethings to watch the movie before the last few eps.

I remember years ago Cowboy Bebop was considered the epitome of entry level on Sup Forums
I guess now its stuff like SnK or Hero Academia

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbip5oZVL94

Bebop is entry level.

Yeah, it's good.

well, yes, but the sci-fi setting is in itself "hard"

It was entry-level for us probably but I don't think new under-20 fans are getting to Bebop until they get into their "go back and watch the classics" phase

>it's not entry level
It is entry level
Entry level is pretty much synonymous with popular, and there's a plus if it has dubs (especially good ones like Animaze)

Entry-level doesn't mean bad, it means that it's something newfags need to watch to get deeper into Sup Forums, and normalfags will stop at.
I enjoyed it.

I liked it. It was the first anime I ever 'finished' and I only started watching anime a few months ago.

Most reddit show ever tbqh

>tbqh
At least it's not twitter, you worthless shitposter.

It's great.
Top-tier soundtrack, too.

>le shity meme jazz music
Fuck off

>we
Back to redbit

This. When you introduce someone to anime for the first time you gotta make sure you give them a show that's actually fucking good, has action, good dialogue and character building to keep interest. Cowboy Bebop is good at this.

Random high school moe harem shit is rarely any good unless you're already halfway sold on Anime as a genre, because to normies "that shit's gay".

>1900+any number of years
>hating jazz
either Sup Forums poster or dubstep-listening normie detected

Umm sorry sweetie but jazz is reddit

What isn't reddit?

>Not liking something because of "muh internet hierarchy"
Just end your life. But don't shoot or hang yourself. That'd be too reddit.