Easy Pussy

If you are in LA go to King Henry the 8th's, its a nightclub with a dance area. Go during day shift, around 1:00. It is a ghetto all black. I am white but I had no probs. Honestly though this is probably one of the few places in the US that you can get pussy so easily. Be warned though it is dank as fuck.

I go back to the bar and drink a corona, after about 10 minutes a girl comes over to me. Just my type, super petite spinner with bubble butt. Took her back to the dance floor and start trying to rub her pussy during the dance. She slides her thong aside for me, lets me finger her, super fucking tight. I pull my dick out and jack off while fingering her, dance floor so crowded that noone notices or cares. She looks down and spits on my cock and starts rubbing it on her puss, tells me I can fuck her. She slides me in bareback. She rides me for a little while and I bust inside her. She pulls me out and starts rubbing her pussy like crazy and squirts all over my shorts and shirt. I've got pussy juice and cum all over me.

This place is in a REALLY shitty place of LA, not safe at all to walk around. I was dropped off earlier by a friend who had to go to work so I had to Uber back home reeking of jizz and stripper pussy. Super fucking awkward car ride. Driver was really uncomfortable. Whole car smelled, pretty sure I got a bunch of this juice on the seats. On the way out I tip them $100 because I felt so bad. Soon as I got home I washed my dick with Hibiclens, it can kill most viruses and bacteria.

Also, my orgasm is wearing off now and I feel totally disgusted and really worried I might seriously have HIV now. So far have been too scared to get tested. Fucked up situation but I still jerk off to it.

It's a real place. Go there and see.

What was the point of posting this here?

Sup Forums is his only friend

To discuss the political perspective of nightclubs and get feedback on my heroic tale.

Now that I have done this, do you think that any White woman will ever touch me again? Will I die alone, from syphilis, hepatitis, HPV, cancer, and Necrotizing Fasciitis who reject the things I have done in life?

>Will I die alone

yes, but for other reasons

No! It cannot be true!

This place is becoming a racist degenerate "shithole" leading to straight to eternal damnation and hell, full of stormfag 56% Nazi larpers

How is my thread racist?

Degenerate kike loving fagot

kid do you realize what % of impoverished black women have stds? get checked as quickly as possible. you're a fool

he is a carrier of new strains. dick falls next

*dick falls off next

>becoming

Reminder that Sup Forums has always been a containment board.

How do you check for spiritual STDs?
How do you remove them?
What's the fastest, easiest way?

You can fuck off. There's nothing wrong with being racist. God made races for a reason. Even says the kingdoms of man should not be mixed. Face it, God is probably a fascist. You think you get to vote in God? You think his rule is not absolute? Does he not advocate for the same spiritual principles fascism does? Does he not insist that we help our brothers just as Hitler did?

Deus Culture! Race Crusade now nigger!

i believe this, good job user

OP I pulled a black cocktail waitress off the strip in Vegas once and fucked her bareback. Always get tested after lapses in judgement, it's better to know.

boy you fucked up.

great job you fucking got the aids

can you make a follow up post in a few days so we all know wether you got aids or not.

>boy you fucked up.
What do I do? Should I an hero?

take the meme flag off faggot

You fucked a trap!

>Fucked a whore in a nightclub
>without protection
>in LA