Why do licences list your gender/sex in the first place? How does it help in identification?

Why do licences list your gender/sex in the first place? How does it help in identification?

Why do you like giant cocks up your ass? Does it help clean after a bowel movement?

Just one step closer towards everyone becoming a number

point and laugh kids

This is what happens when you have no upper house

Fags deserve death

>list your gender
>your

how dare you assume I'm a "your" you arrogant piece of shit

That's some dumb shit.
Could fuck up ID checks when I'm out of state.

bend over fren

My pronouns are It, Them, and Shemp.

You're a fucken real dipshit!

I'm a transdimensional star child so those pronouns aren't meta enough for me. When referring to me in any capacity just use a capital X.

so if you commit a crime the police know who to go after

Does this mean I can make up my own title? Like "Cuckling (first name) (last name)"

US licenses list sex, not gender.
Do Aus licenses actually list gender? If so, why would they remove gender instead of just switch to sex? Are they saying sex and gender are the same thing?

Deadass all u niggas bitchin up when the police stop you anyway

no, you do the bowel cleaning before the giant cock silly

How does listing your sex help in identification? Is the cop going to check your genitals to prove your identity?

NSW drivers licenses haven't had sex listed for a long time now

An Australian driver's licence is a smart card, which is inserted into a reader to bring up your details on a computer in the officer's car. So really, the only reason to have identifying details like your name, age, sex and residential address, is to have a verified form of identification issued by the Government.

Removing someone's sex is asinine, like in a case where admittance to services or venues may only be permitted on the merit of sex, proven by government I.D. - or if you're in an accident, require medical assistance, you're "sexually ambiguous" and paramedics need to know your sex asap.

>in a case where admittance to services or venues may only be permitted on the merit of sex
What kind of service/venue would restrict based on sex?

>How does listing your sex help
>your

How does listing X sex help

check your privileged 3 dimensional life forms

holy shit burn this fucking country to the ground. You faggot ass yes voters will never be happy with anything.

Cant wait until we start gassing you gay cunts

The word "kind" is not allowed on this thread as it triggers people, just a heads up, thank you.

As far as services, males get blowies, females get cunning linguistics

How is my massage therapist supposed to know which happy ending I get if I spend all my time trying to confuse everyone about my sex? See, everybody loses

Sex and gender are the same thing XX XY, or other rare genetic side cases.

Anything else is a fucking mental illness.

Women's only yoga, gym classes, day care sessions, bathrooms at businesses and venues, certain forms of OTC medication like birth control, PTA ladies night?

if this wasn't in the news I doubt anyone would have noticed

Don't ruin pepo

Right. So if the Australian government is removing sex from their ID's, that means the government believes that sex=gender.

That is assuming Australian ID's currently list sex and not gender, which is what I was inquiring about.

If sex and gender are separate as progressives would have you believe, and the ID's list only sex, why would the sex listing need to be removed?

Because the QLD and Australian government are a bunch of cucks who would willinging castrate or spey themselves if the noisy minority so wished.

Look at the last 4 years. Fucking not a thing achieved and big tax big spend governments have just gotten bigger while achieving less and robbing more from the while and blue collar class.

fuck you x

>why would the sex listing need to be removed?

why does it need to be there in the first place?

>robbing more from the white and blue collar class.
Not entirely. Most of the revenue for our government comes from heavy taxation on its largest export, coal. Which isn't going to last much longer, since our peak trade was in 2011, and its been a steady decline ever since.

Make the most of it whilst you can, because once the recession hits all sectors are fucked, because that lucrative fossil fuel bux won't be around to redistribute.

>Right. So if the Australian government is removing sex from their ID's, that means the government believes that sex=gender.

We have states here with their own law's, this isn't the federal government, only Queensland and this bullshit will be gone once another government gets in.

So the cops don't arrest an innocent female when they're rounding up soy theives.

The chip holds the data.
I run mine through a degausser so the dumb fucks have to type my license number in.

>Queensland LNP
>ever winning an election again
Literally will be the first to dissolve the coalition and the Nats are a meme party who's main demographic hate them.

Hair salons, gyms, wards on hospitals, shelters.

since the fuck when are there female only hair salons?

since forever, at least here

I go to a hair salon that's female oriented and they have no issues serving me
I think traditional barbers aren't allowed to turn down females either, just no females go because they know better and barbers are only trained for mens haircuts

well yeah, I don't think there's any legislation in place but still different venues are geared towards different people

human trafficking history in Queensland looks pretty promising

jail

certain medical issues need to be dealt with differently for the genders stop being retarded

>larping as a nigger
yikes

Police don't even have any card readers yet though.

Why do you need so many genders/sex in the first place? How does it help you?