Prison School

Where the fuck is Mari?

fading into irrelevancy

Who is this qt?

Who cares when best girl is in the spotlight

Read the OP newfriend

her hips are too wide

Mari is busy getting it on with katechan. She can't be bothered with school life any more she found her true calling as an ourobous.

Okay...
Any no meme answers?

best girl

BEST GIRL

it's the most likely answer desu

Alright...
I suppose if Sup Forums has been making memes real, why can't Sup Forums?

slut is cute

Blowing me

Slut senpai is a cute
CUTE

When will this artist do only hmanga

>Implying Prison School isn't already an Hmanga

Will she be the villain again? I mean her last line was "All men are trash".

superior slutfags

Having herself some clam chowder

Sweden, plz.

are they still on namek

the sports festival arc ended a few chapters ago

has slut-senpai broken the record for the shortest time a character takes to go from an irrelevant side-character to a loved and charming waifu?

post some lewds

absolutely

>another character in the same series has a love triangle going on now too
hiramoto is a fucking madman

post non-meme ships

0/10 dead meme

>Mitsuko
>Slut-chan
>Meiko
Thats a love square desu

Still a meme until confirmed, sorry

when did meiko enter the gakuto bowl

at least it's still more likely to happen and much less of a meme than Kiyoshi/Mari

True. Still a meme nonetheless, but true.

But Kiyoshi/Mari is a better pairing, even if it won't happen.

Mari is going to be the only one who shows up to Kiyoshi's party

That is still the sexiest page of the whole manga, even above the nipplebite.

Comparing pairings in this manga is like comparing diseases, they're all shitty but maybe there's a few you can deal with better than others

>mari, chiyo and kiyoshi sitting at a table with party hats on

make it so hiramoto

>But Kiyoshi/Mari is a better pairing
if you're a complete normy who has no taste or sense of good relationship chemistry, or if you're just self-inserting as Kiyoshi

Different user, but compared to what? Every pairing is guilty of those things

most of the other ships at the very least has some actual narrative appeal to them

Marifags seem to mostly base their OTP on two things, 1) that Mari is the hottest girl and thus ought to be hooked up by the MC, and 2) that Kiyoshi ought to be able to melt her man-hating heart or some other cliché of the sort

But their interactions are fun.

fun, sure, but it's not quite substantial for any great possibility for them hooking up, especially with Hana and Chiyo being there and neither of them expressing any actual interest towards each other

though to be fair, seeing as how Kiyoshi totally fucked up Hana recently, who knows what'll happen next relationship-wise

I suppose similar points could be said for somebody as popular as Hana (who I myself, am not very fond of), in that 1) They have more sexual scenes together (which means nothing without Kiyoshi
reciprocating Hana's feelings, which he doesn't) and 2) They have "chemistry" (which are just generic tsundere interactions in my opinion)

honestly at this point, I shouldn't mind if the manga ends with Kiyoshi being with no one

and besides, the main focus and humour of the story isn't the romance, but how Kiyoshi keeps fucking up everything

why are the translations so slow ?
i need more jewyoshi

>not rooting for Jewyoshi all the way til the end
You fags are too easily swept away. I bet you also thought Shingo was a piece of shit during the prison arc

shingo wasn't as developed as kiyoshi, not only this shingo was getting kind of guilty about it as well

kiyoshi shows no remorse over trying to jew the fuck out of his friends that survived prison with him.

Same here, it makes more sense to me for him to be with nobody. As long as he's happy, I'm good.

Shingo was a piece of shit during that arc, but that's besides the point. I'm still rooting for Kiyoshi to achieve his goals and earn his happiness, even if he may be a Jew, he's been through a lot.

Gakuto's no saint in that situation, him and Kiyoshi were both shitty. The rest of the boys don't care, they just want to rebuild PBR-sama.

>kiyoshi shows no remorse over trying to jew the fuck out of his friends that survived prison with him
Spoilers showed him crying, so I guess it's about that. It'd be hilarious if it weren't kek

>Shingo was a piece of shit during that arc
He was just trying to secure his own interests, especially when Gakuto and Kiyoshi put them at risks for pussy and a plastic toy.
Shingo is a bro otherwise, I hope we get to see him and Anzu soon.
I miss them

Well, at least you're consistent with reconciling both Kiyoshi AND Shingo's behavior. I agree, I need more Anzu action. Also waiting to see what happens with Chiyo, and hoping Andre chooses best girl Risa.

>hoping Andre chooses best girl Risa
I agree, the girl needs a fucking break. Also I don't want Andre putting his filthy hands on Meiko