Enough is enough

I've supported Trump since he announced he was running...but I can't anymore.

I made excuses when he called Mexicans "criminals and rapists"
I am excuses when he bragged about sexually assaulting women
I made excuses when women PROVED that he had assaulted them
I made excuses when he was shown to have colluded with Russia
I made excuses when he supported Nazis
I made excuses when he attacked freedom of the press
I made excuses for everything...

...But I WONT make excuses this time. I finally have to say that enough is enough. This is disgraceful, this is disgusting, this is embarrassing.

This is NOT what the presidency is about
This is NOT what America is
This is NOT who WE are

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this is bait BUT....

You cannot decide what our values are as your side allowed a unilateral democracy so really nobody can define what American values are. Good job faglords.

When you say "this is not who we are" you mean to say "we do not speak for white men who are aware of the world". Just say that. We all know what you mean.

>I made excuses when women PROVED that he had assaulted them
>I made excuses when he was shown to have colluded with Russia
>I made excuses when he supported Nazis
>I made excuses when he attacked freedom of the press
Fake news

American values are defined on our STATUE OF LIBERTY

We know its you Antifa

See when you guys release nearly identical threads at the same time, the shilling becomes even more obvious

Try harder nigger

>This is NOT who WE are

Agreed.

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.”
― Confucius

And islam is peace, right ?

I've supported Trump since the dawn of mankind; but I can't anymore.

I made excuses for mexicans being a half-breed race of criminals and rapists.
I cheered as he brought down sex traffickers and the jons who assault women.
I was overjoyed when he stood up to cultures that systematically abuse and assault women.
It was encouraging to hear a candidate talk about peace while hillary beat the drums for war with russia.
It was great to hear him condemn violent racism.
Watching him confidently call out the press on their lies and hypocracy was stirring.
He did everything right. I was his biggest fan.

But I won't make excuses this time. I finally have to say that enough is enough. This is disgraceful, this is shameful, this is embarrasing.

The gorilla channel is NOT what a president should watch.
Americans should cancel their subscriptions to the Gorilla Channel.
We should ban televised gorilla cage matches all over the globe.

Let's let Trump know we're finished with him, Sup Forums. Cummon guys. Hate him please. He likes to watch gorillas go reeeeeeeeeeee!
>damn i wish i didn't have to sleep
>topkek night on Sup Forums
***one to rememeber***

Stop raiding the forum, you damn reds.

>This is NOT who WE are
Go fuck yourself leftist. Nobody who ever supported trump would EVER use that phrase unironically

Does this kind of shilling work? Why do these people come here?

Fired.

we? that was your first mistake.

hue, this is where you jump off aye?

Of course it does. It's doing exactly what it's designed to do, user.

I want get a VPN just so I can make bait threads like this one lol

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

oh shit goyim what are you doing?
Using OUR tactics against us? S-SHUT IT DOWN!

What next? Drumpf did 9/11? Faked the moon landing? Shot Kennedy?

Wow you made excuses for all that, but him saying shithole countries pushed you over the edge?

Great job of being a inconsistent faggot, now go back to shilling

guys, i'm scared. he said i would be sick of winning, and i am. everything he says becomes true. The Trump Effect has turned me against him. i hate being such a winner.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

sage all slide threads, pls

Written by a kike who had no love for America or American people, just for the members of her own tribe.

Here's a Shekel for your shilling

sage shill thread

Sure

>This is NOT who WE are
Good finish quoting Obama.
Quality bait
. Im going to save it a bring it out in 6 months again. It really brings to light just how damn pathetic progressives are.

DIE SHILL CHOKE ON YOUR OWN SHIT

Lmao I was a full blown lib and moved to Berkeley right when he was elected. The constant hate for him eventually felt so suspicious, I remember it being bad for Bush too but nothing like this. It was all people talked about- completely acceptable for a professor to shit on him in the middle of a lecture. It was right after the first Milo protest when I realized how shameless the MSM is about manipulating the narrative. From there, everything else fell apart. Once you start seeing it, you can't stop seeing it.

Thank you Donald. If there's one thing in life I'm truly ashamed of it's that I voted for Hillary.

It is a parody. It reminds us of who we are dealing with: retards.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This is fake news.

Welcome aboard the Trump train, fellow Cali fag. I became a supporter there, too. But I wasn't so far gone I would have voted for a criminal.

What a pleasure it was to live there the past few years.

>I made excuses when women PROVED that he had assaulted them
This is how i know this is bait.

if you know it's bait hide the thread and move on. nothing you have to say is important enough to bump a fucking slide thread, especially since the catalog is fucking full of them. you are a cancer.

because you reply to them, and it takes your eyes away from important threads. fucking imbecile.

what shithole did you crawl out of? you wanna jump off the bandwagon when the ride gets a little bumpy, go ahead, we'll remember you on the day of the rope, /brother/

bullshit, they're defined by our blood, not some fucking kike poetry.

>This is NOT what the (((presidency))) is about
>This is NOT what (((America))) is
>This is NOT who WE Jews are in our host country

go back to bed olberman no one is buying what you are selling.

Fuck off JIDF.

I thought the US was the country of freedom, so why isn't he allowed to say what everyone thinks but doesn't dare to say because of the SJW censorship?
It's ok if they call him an idiot with dementia in a book everyone can buy but if he actually states a fact then this literal shitstorm happens?

oh shit, same story here bro, thought i was the only one

that's right, when you finally realize you're paying for these fucking degenerates, that's when you make the switch to the good guys

>2 posts by this ID
This one is clever. He made another post to avoid suspicion.
Why you gotta be sooo obvious with the trolling though?
Sage

I think there's a good amount of others in the area, they just stay quiet. The general populace is 95% "TRUMP IS HITLER" so it's just safer to not engage in political discussion. It's a complete waste of time, anyway.

>American values defined by statue

french

saged