LONDON YES!

LONDON YES!

>"Many Londoners have made it clear that Donald Trump is not welcome here while he is pursuing such a divisive agenda. It seems he’s finally got that message." - Sadiq Khan mayor of London after Trump cancels his trip to the UK

Thanks for showing us the way le BritBros XD

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Based.
United Kingdom > Donald Trump

The Eternal Anglo

>implying anyone on earth cares

What do you export? We need shit from the UK. Literally irrelevant except as a military ally and the UK isn't stupid enough to break that agreement.

>What do you export? We need shit from the UK. Literally irrelevant except as a military ally and the UK isn't stupid enough to break that agreement.

If UK was white. It is not anymore. And it is increasingly becoming muslim and leftist.

Sorry, but you should have bet on Germany back in 1939.

>If UK was white
If England was white you mean, if you look at the race ratios for the individual countries you'll see that Scotland, Wales and NI are all still 95% white
Its just because England has a much larger population with many more non-whites that it brings the "UK" white average down

How fucking unreal is it that a paki muslim is mayor of fucking London. How is that anything other than proclaiming victory over the subjugated British.

You will be surprised at how quickly those ratios will change in a few decades.

I'm in favour of banning all Britons from visiting America.

If Trump had any balls, he would visit our greatest ally. But he doesn't. He is a gutless coward.

Sadiqs hands look pretty big and masculine there
Think Trump was perhaps dreading what the handshake would show?

In the London mayoral election we had a choice between a Muslim and a billionaire Jew who is married to a Rothschild.

Unironically khan is more representative of the London population even though there are lots of Jews in London. It was a close vote.

We have to remove 1st past the post voting

many muslim nation hate USA not shocking

>Greatest ally
Colluded with democrats to interfere with their greatest ally's Election.

FIFY

Get ready for Prime Minister Khan.

It's the fault of Lononistani's for letting that happen. Londonistan and birmingibad (ham) are not England. Both of you should be nuked.

>hand size being a relevant factor in any conversation

it's shill o' clock boys.

Yes because Donald Trump who cancelled his own visit, and sadiq khan, the paki mayor of Londonistan are anglos.
>amerilards

Just speculating about why Trump didn't want to come, personally I think he was intimidated by big boi Sadiq

I mean this from deep down: Fuck London. Fuck England.

People don't like him there. Why would he go and start riots or get assassinated?

He already caused riots in America so I doubt it bothers him much
He's got a much bigger chance of getting assassinated in America since theres more people that hate him there and you have easy access to guns

What's more divisive: Trump or a "part and parcel" suicide bomber?

Back to the cave, Sand Nigger

Dont blame him, London is a shit hole, muslim scum everywhere, he should bomb the place with that London Sand Nigger as the main target.

You know we are being socially and genetically cleaned from London.

We are not to blame. When you have a choice like that in elections who are you meant to vote for.

>It seems he’s finally got that message.

London is a shithole

You'll be called white again after you've fucked your royals to death

As far as I am concerned, Donald Trump is welcome to visit here when ever he likes.

>pls no divisive agenda over here
>pushes more divisive agenda himself
This is the state of politics nowdays

yes tell me more mr suck dick kahnterrorist supporting and hezbolla defending shithead.

Congratulations "global city" because it was a shithole a decade plus when I saw it with my own eyes. I don't even want to imagine what it has become now. You're doing all of us a favor, we don't have to waste money sending Trump out like any of you matter at this point. Britons, you are more than welcome to come to the defense of the West where you will not be stripped of your rights and rights to defense against invaders.

Whites constantly BTFO

probably doesn't want to risk getting acid tossed in his face, which seems fair.

WHY IS THE MUSLIM MAYOR ALLOWED TO SPEAK FOR US?

>WE HATE TRUMP

Fuck sake, is he EVER going to visit

London is a SHITHOLE

This. USA was like 80 something percent white in the 70s. Crazy what has happened in just a few short decades.

Trump is half-Scottish but the Muslim running London told him he's not welcome there, and the English people are OK with that?

90% in 1965
80s in late 80s early 90s
low 60s today

Hopefully down to 0% soon

I thank the lord every day that I am not classed as a Londoner and that I have never been born as a Londoner.

I wish Muzzy Khan would fuck off.

literally gangs of teenage coon girls fighting in the street and stabbing disabled people whilst nobody does a thing. i dont go back home to london anymore.

I wish trump would come and save us from this paki globalist mayor

shithole city

I'm sure you're ready for the consequences of that.

Have you ever been to York? Looks comfy honestly.

Yeah I have. Went to the countryside.

PART

I'm thinking about visiting the UK soon, should I just skip London for more northern cities? Or even the cities around London? London sounds like Jew York or Toronto and I've already seen enough shithole cities

Please, you ever heard of Bradistan? Not even the race riots could dissuade them.

Why would you visit London thou'? Not even the natives want to visit it. Go to Manchester or something.

I think he just realized London is a lost cause.

I used to be neutral good, thinking that everyone is redeemable, they just need a push in the right direction even if it's a harsh one. That anyone can be educated if you speak in simple enough terms to them.

Over the past two years, seeing this election, talking to people in the real world(used to be a Sup Forums recluse, lost weight, got healthy, started to socialize), and having debate after debate with someone that refuses to acknowledge what I'm saying even with cold hard evidence which they never address... some people are just a lost cause. Subhuman, presentient, no more intelligent than a canine that learned how to verbally communicate. No point in wasting time for those you cannot help.

Who knows, maybe only a select few humans actually are self aware and sentient with actual souls, and the rest are soulless husks.