Is my country a shithole Sup Forums?

Is my country a shithole Sup Forums?

It may be a shithole but it's YOUR shithole. Don't let anyone take it from you, Pekka.

not at all.

Cold White ethnostate, so basically heaven.

No, other then all the darkness

I would like to visit Finland but I can't handle anything under 30•C, I would freeze to death as soon as I leave the airport

So my friend, if your country is better than mine. I consider your country the best place in the world.

Helsinki has a maritime climate

Well then I guess I'll have a 'merry time'
heh heh

>White ethnostate
>white
>ethnotate
>t. Nazi memeflag
Lmao we're neither. Go back to stormfront idiot larper

No

Yes because you have tons of niggers, and don't try to tell me "wahh wahh it's only in Pasila and Itis"

Funny, but kys

No it's not, and we will keep it that way. Going through Helsinki and seeing all the lefty "share your love" boards where people can write things about refugees being filled with nationalistic comments makes me a happy Pekka. Now just get your birch branch and Karhu and make sure our country stays clean and safe.

>mfw my art

Sweden is the true shithole of Europe

No, but you're still chinks.

Stockholm's aaight, but it's starting to get a bit infested...,

Estonians have nigged a lot in Finland

Eesti veli, you are russian my friend.

Gib qt finnish gf pls

Depends in if you consider atheism and rampant alcoholism degenerate. I do, so I would say yes.

>Cold
I’m convinces that this is where the /comfy/ life style comes from. I’m sitting inside watching a snow storm and for the last 1000s of years that has meant that I was surviving (positive dopa triggers) while knowing that others were not (negative dopa triggers) but that there was nothing I could do about it (existential relief). This is basically the “white experience”

On*

Finland isn't real it's just a bunch of Canadians larping on TV making everyone think Finland is real

I see the only problem being atheism, sadly the only people that seem to try bring people back to church are just old men with a speaker and mic in train stations saying everyone will go to hell of they don't go. As for alcoholism, it's a cultural aspect that has been around for years ( which is degenerative ), it should slowly be getting better now since there are more and more young people.

Very good art

A yes the classic old madman spreading the Word in public. Love is what spread Christianity and love is what will bring it back. It went to shit once they tried surpressing people by letting them fear God instead of loving Him.

I don’t think any less of Finland than I do of any other Western country, we are all degenerate shitholes. It’s just sad.

better that Sweden

I think the best way to have a Western Society upheld is through the principles of Christianity, you don't necessarily have to believe in God. I personally go to church and try to get people to go to church. God didn't leave, we left god and need to go back.

Thank you.

Binlan numba wan :DDDD

It is hard to make people believe in the principles of a religion they don’t believe in. I think we shouldn’t settle for a mere cultural Christianity, society could fall back into its current state.

Fuck off Finland us shitholes have it hard enough without you rubbing it in.

If God is real, why am I still virgin?

Hopefully because you are not married yet.