Melbourne Daily ENRICHMENT freshly arrived!

Cunts, it's the ENRICHMENT time again! Today's ENRICHMENT is freshly baked in Narre Warren North, Melbourne.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5260669/African-men-threaten-service-station-worker-Melbourne.html

Masked African men threaten service station worker with a machete and a large rock before making off with $300 cash in terrifying armed robbery

Armed robbery unfolded at a petrol station in Melbourne's Narre Warren North
Worker told a colleague he feared for his life and begged the two men for mercy
Investigators have been told men were perceived to be of African appearance

Two African men have threatened a service station attendant with a machete and a 'large rock' before making off with $300 cash.The terrifying armed robbery unfolded at a Quickstop petrol station in Melbourne's Narre Warren North in the early hours of Friday morning.

The worker told a colleague he feared for his life and begged the two men for mercy. 'The two guys came in... He said they were threatening me to ''give us money, give us money, give us money'',' the colleague told Nine News. 'He got scared and he opened the till for him and said ''take whatever you want, take everything but don't hurt me''.'

Victoria Police said the incident was being investigated.

'Investigators have been told two men, perceived to be of African appearance and armed with a machete and a large rock, attended the Heatherton road business just after 4am,' a police statement read. 'The men threatened the attendant before stealing the till and fleeing on foot. Both men were described as being tall, and had their faces covered by t-shirts.' Anyone with information or who witnessed the event is urged to contact Crime Stoppers

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/outrage-as-top-victorian-cop-says-gang-crime-crisis-rubbish/news-story/bf1eb764e2b196d47e713fa01ccbd8e3
news.com.au/national/queensland/news/reason-queensland-dropped-height-and-gender-from-physical-drivers-licences/news-story/a51b83fe9fce8638e4ed8984b5d66267),
youtube.com/watch?v=qP3FIcDl22I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

if there are any of you based melbourne cunts left i suggest you start fighting back before you lose your city permanently to these shitskins.

Or don’t, and be lost to history. Sydney won’t weep for you faggots

how come theres africans over there?

Rubbish! Melbourne doesn't have African Gang problem at all! It's called ENRICHMENT!

Outrage as top Victorian cop says gang crime crisis ‘rubbish’

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/outrage-as-top-victorian-cop-says-gang-crime-crisis-rubbish/news-story/bf1eb764e2b196d47e713fa01ccbd8e3

He said crime was falling in Victoria and dismissed criticisms that Melburnians felt unsafe. “I’ve heard people say that Victoria is not a safe place to live; that’s complete and utter garbage,” he said. Mr Ashton was adamant that Melbourne wasn’t confronted by a gang crisis. “I wouldn’t describe it as a crisis. I think if you put it into context, you’ve got a few hundred offenders engaging in offending in a city of 4½ million people,” he said.

Melbourne crime has escalated into a major political issue, with Premier Daniel Andrews under pressure to return from holidays and recall state parliament. Mr Dutton said last week Victorians were afraid to go out for dinner, for fear of violent crime. Yesterday he called for decisive action to address the issue.

“Victorians are expecting the Andrews government to act to clean up the gang violence which has resulted in a number of attacks on Victorians,” he said. “They need to do it before anyone else becomes a victim.” The announcement of the taskforce came as police hunted for a group of offenders, described as being of African appearance, who raided two service stations in Melbourne’s north and assaulted a worker.

We need Sudanese people desperately to prop up our failing state.

White women's fetish, and they have the right to vote.

i wonder how much a wall down near albury would cost to keep your cultural enrichment contained

for some reason the government decided we needed to import third world niggers during the last 10 years, despite already having the worst meth epidemic in history and a growing islamic gang and terror problem.

child molester

>Last 10 years

These are the kids of the niggers Howard imported. That makes it much worse, because they were born here and can't be deported.

UNHCR

MUHAHAHA, YOU CAN'T.

Don't you see anything Melbourne wants, the nation gets:
Fags marriage, gender spectrum (QLD to remove gender from their driver license news.com.au/national/queensland/news/reason-queensland-dropped-height-and-gender-from-physical-drivers-licences/news-story/a51b83fe9fce8638e4ed8984b5d66267), canceling the Australian Day, para-militarised feminists, ultra-violent thugs from The Greens, fully anti-human, brainwashed education system, you name it.

how the fuck are these niggers even getting into the country? or are they born here?

change of plans: QLD gets gassed first, then the Newtown/Surry Hills area. Finally, Melbourne burns to the ground last.
Our country is going into the shitter way too quickly. I wonder if conservatives could start a mass-campaign to get other conservative/right-leaning Gen Y/Millenials to leave the county for greener pastures so we can doom this fuckhole to the degenerate yes voters

White Christians keep bringing them in

As someone who lives in albury id like a wall please. You can even see the difference in states just in wodonga alone. Literally all the scum and degenerates come from wodonga

Australia was an African country got invaded by evil illegal European immigrants some 200 years ago. Anyone who denies this is a racist bigot, will be re-educated.

I dont get deportations, you're basically sending back soldiers to fight against us. May as well kill them.

I’m a gay guy in Melbourne who used to fuck one of these SudoRefo guys.
He told me a secret.
Apparently some rich church guy sponsored for him and his family to come here when he was a teen and the church guy used to fiddle with him and his little brothers dicks.
I don’t know why he told me but I have little reason to doubt him.
Also black dicks being huge is an outright lie

based. cheaper as well.

Ebola will do that quicker than you can

Sounds like a challenge

ebola sucks, very weak and low energy virus. don't count on her.

honest question: Being a faggot, surely you’re aware that you’re contributing to the decline of aussie culture, or what little remains of it, to degeneracy and presence of foreign cultures that are incompatible with the natives’. So why do you continue to be gay?

do your part for australia by lifting weights, getting a trade under your belt, working hard and glassing dark skin cunts when they start gettin rowdy

>Newtown/surry hills

Pure unadulterated aids

Check, check (kinda), and im going to befriend some abos and redpill them so they glass them for me

send them all back to their shithole m8

Good.

/ourguy/ is already in place and redpilling hundreds, if not thousands of hard working Aussies.

S O O N

The ground?

i overheard earlier this week getting a coffee from this faggot ass soyboy barista that Redfern has contracted the cancer that are yes voters, same with Darlinghurst. Anyone able to confirm?

good mate. Put em to work, keep them out of trouble and save the country. Two noongas one stone

>Masked African men threaten service station worker with a machete and a large rock
>a large rock
my sides.
seriously tho fuck this shit. fucking apes, no let me rephrase that, fucking monkeys. robbing a gass station for 300. that's one crack binch and the day after its on to the next robbery

Violence is the only way to save the country.
Its funny how this is what the Anzacs fought for, us to be replaced.

But Australia has gun laws, how could an armed robbery happen??

Darlinghurst is only recently pillowbighty? Better be bait

crime scene photo
have you seen this nigger?, call crimestoppers.

Masked African men threaten service station worker with a machete and a large rock.

stop, please i dont think i can take it anymore

grandparents fought in the war cunt, don’t have to tell me. Hence why i told the other user the importance of getting big and continuing your genes to cancel out the rampant faggotry we’re going through. It’ll die out in like 2-3 generations.

idk brother, last time i visited that area of sydney was in 2008. If true, have gas at the ready

i'm sure they based the head of the patriots from the romper stomper series on blair

on the abc website, they stopped people commenting on the article about trump calling countries shitholes.

its full of racist comments, fucking hilarious.

Ever since the 70s Darlinghurst's been one of the gayest places on earth

The majority of the most violent repeat offenders are 1st gen, they actually can.

>able to confirm

Confirmed, I work nearby. The whole place is trash

Sounds like some Clinton foundation style child abuse gig going on.

Yes Redfern had tons of "vote yes" written in chalk all over the floor and they had a high yes vote percentage.

Lived in Kings Cross off and on from the mid 90s til 2015. Preferred the heroin flood to the later icy days

Did they die knowing what their fight was for?

obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=qP3FIcDl22I