Putin calls rocket man 'mature and competent'

indianexpress.com/article/world/russian-president-vladimir-putin-calls-kim-jong-un-competent-mature-leader-5021364/
>Russian President Vladimir Putin says North Korea’s Kim Jong Un has shown himself to be a mature leader who is interested in calming down the tensions over its nuclear and long-range missile programs, reports news agency AP. Meeting with top Russian media figures on Thursday, Putin said Kim “is an absolutely competent and already mature politician” who has “solved his strategic task — he has a nuclear warhead and a global-range missile.”
What do you think the Russians told them? Russian peacemakers? Eh?
What's Putin's master plan?
>inb4 bane

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is retarded

You imagine putin and Kim naked and oiled up haha
Just for laughs

Only dumb Americans from T_D hate on Kim Jong Un.
We all know it's good as fuck to have a country without a Rothschild central bank with nuclear weapon, literally one of the only armed ennemy of the Jews.

Russia gave him the nuclear and missile technology to create a distraction and more problems for the West.
That's the only explanation why NK moved so fast in developing both. China doesn't want trouble, Russia does.

kinda this
no matter how bad NK gets you gotta admire their resilience

>not realizing why NK made such a great progress on their rocket program
>not realizing that the USA are afraid of NK
Kim is mate and competent, he strengthened NK.

countries don't give that sort of technology to other countries

...NK got old soviet plans.

haha imagine what that would smell like haha

>without a Rothschild central bank with nukes
That's one thing they have in common
>China doesn't want trouble, Russia does.
I'm sure the Chinks know this. They're rather pragmatic in these instances and just mind their own interests
What I'm interested in is that a mass amount of rare earth metals valued at billions were found in north Korea soon before all this provocations started. But I think its just a coincidence.

>That's one thing they have in common
In common with who ?

>Kim is mate and competent, he strengthened NK.
Yeah I genuinely feel all the economic troubles are purely based on all these embargoes they and russia get from UN is cause they don't bend the knee and banning foreign influences like Rothschild bank.
>In common with who ?
Russia and the norms. Look up^

>Only dumb Americans from T_D hate on Kim Jong Un
this
>young
>sick haircut
>hates western degeneracy
>banned smoking yet smokes 10 packs of marlboro on daily basis
>juche aesthetics
>machine gun executions
>friends with Dennis Rodman

you don't get it. nuclear weapons and icbm's aren't some kind of commodity. they aren't a medium of power the way money is. they're the real deal and there's less than 10 countries that have them

russia isn't going to give that away just to piss on the west

>communism
>mature and competent
I bet Putin pissing in your eyes would be like divine rain to most of you.

Lol so now the left will have to side with putin or admit kim is bonkers

So I'm guessing you would say your brother here is either memeing or drunk on Putin's propaganda?
Are you or your parents wealthy?

Norks developed full set of nuclear missiles despite every kind of pressure from USA, including threats of war. And after all final tests Nork leadership managed to de-escalate situation while not giving up any of their achievements.
This is sign of mature and competent leadership.

>rocket man 'mature and competent'
Compared to Trump he certainly is.

>Norks developed full set of nuclear missiles despite every kind of pressure from USA, including threats of war. And after all final tests Nork leadership managed to de-escalate situation while not giving up any of their achievements.
>This is sign of mature and competent leadership.
You put it that way it really is kinda clever. They were really treading on thin water though. Atleast now they have a means of war deterrent.
>Compared to Trump he certainly is.
No, trust me. Trumps, like, really really smart.

what happened to the huge ass war?

what's his endgame?

Well he is not really good at statecraft. A majority don't even have basic farming technology, why doesn't he get a group to research and develop those things?

These
Most likely securing Christianity and the aryan races survival

Russian supremacy

shill

Who knows? Putin is an Enigma.
I do know that he's had to put up with (((globalist))) shit for the past 20+ years and that can't be easy.
We'll see what he does as the (((globalists))) lose their grip on America.
I would be supportive of deals with Russia, so long as it actually benefits Ethnic Russians.

There's a lot of shit around Putin like reason to believe, or what's been pushed is that he's extremely corrupt and the only reason he's hit the mafia and crippled the oligarchy is to enrich himself and his friend. I know for a fact that he is very rich. But at the same time when the panama papers came out the media was screaming about how one or two of his 'friends' were evading tax, constantly they spoke about it as if that has anything to do with him. But there was no evidence at all that he was using tax havens. So I think that was just another attack on him. All this fake news makes it hard to believe anything. Disseminate what is fact or fiction

Why do you give a shit about ethnic Russians? Do you think Russians sit around wondering whether their policies are good for any Americans?

Yea, it's just so difficult to get reliable information these days.
I know that the Western MSM lies all the time so there's no reason to trust them; but trusting RT doesn't make much sense either.
I do pay attention to finance and economics and I know that the globalists have tried to shut out countries like Russia/China because they resist the current marxist agenda.

I care because they've been through communism and millions upon millions of ethnic Russians died during that time.
I also said I'm interested in deals with Russia, invesments/agreements/trade etc, assuming they are fair and both sides benefit.
No, I don't think Russians sit around and think about America, they're not in a position to do so, but if deals can be done that benefit both sides then I'm for them.

Because North Koreans have it better than we did after stalin died

Putin is a real nigga and real recognize real.

Kim is competent.
Kim has the most and best educated of all the former NK leaders, and even more than alot of other world leaders.
Kim speaks English fluently has he attended an English school in Switzerland.
He was and seems to still be quite a fan of American basketball. So he definitely has a weak stop for American culture.

Under his leadership, north korea, maily Pyongyang went through huge development.
People can now use cellphones, and the capital has grown with new modern neighborhoods.
His expertise in western tecnology and language must have contributed to spotting the bullshitter that were bullshitting his father which is probably the reason his missile program moved so faster.

>I know that the globalists have tried to shut out countries like Russia/China because they resist the current marxist agenda.
>pic related
Its funny cause I've even seen media saying Putin still wants to push for for a communist regime, like China. Like with his apparent actions to 'silencing' journalists. Which I feel no doubt that Putin might have something to do with. I feel aswell as its truthful that he monitors and makes life difficult for those who oppose him as he wishes to keep power and is paranoid(with good reason) about certain dissenters. Like with Putin's reelection he didn't even campaign and got something like 80% of the votes. Alil fishy. I hear some Russians believe regardless of all the controversy they believe they need a strong man at the helm and fear thing will only get worse with another in power
>
>Because North Koreans have it better than we did after stalin died
I heard you guys got all sorts of free shit back then. flat/house , car all sorts. is that why you miss it? Do you think that would be sustainable in this day and age?

>t. Nork operative
It is interesting like many former communist countries they seem to recognize the inherent dangers of western nations and how they bully smaller nations(imperialism) to doing as they say. I feel he actually Genuinely cares about protecting his nation. Even if they have crazy shit like forced crying and shit

>Putin wants a communist regime.

Not sure I believe that, everyone that's been through communism absolutely hates it after it's wrecked their nation and their lives.
He certainly would want more control because he knows who he's fighting, (((globalists))).
I'm curious to see if the Russian government can clean up its act and get rid of the corruption.
Russia has investment potential if they could just get rid of the bad actors.
But you do have to be careful, if (((globalists))) invest and take control of your companies, well you've got a problem.

Well with Putin atleast he'd just simply ban/imprison/deport. He'll manage to find a way to incriminate if globalist begin taking control of companies. He's done it before. See Putin gone and you don't know what the next guy will do.
I've seen a few Russian posters that say they actually liked communism. Saying things were better of and others saying the exact opposite. Its like 50/50 with them. So once again I don't know what to think. Such a confusing country

just because aryans and slavs are white it doesnt mean they are the same race
t.race realist

Democracy fails in Russia because of the myriad of ethnic groups, it's a country that needs a strong dictator, historically without one they have a tendency to anarchy.

>Saying things were better of and others saying the exact opposite. Its like 50/50 with them. So once again I don't know what to think. Such a confusing country
There is no one solution for a nations peoples and never will be.

Yea he is the type to strong-arm things if he has to.
He's probably why Russia isn't under (((globalist))) control.

I do finance/economics and several years ago, around the time Obama was pushing for a Russian reset button, the financial media was shilling for investing in BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China).
As things progressed Russia and Brazil were dropped and China and India were the main places to invest.
The shilling for China investment was non-stop.
I theorize that the (((globalists))) were targeting China as their new favored pet.
There's a lot of money invested in China right now, I honestly don't know how it's all going to end.
Things could get very ugly in the financial markets if shit REALLY hits the fan, and the (((globalists))) get outed.
I'm kind of scared of what they would do when they're cornered, and Trump is definitely backing them into a corner.

The king who is situated anywhere immediately on the circumference of the conqueror's territory is termed the enemy.
The king who is likewise situated close to the enemy, but separated from the conqueror only by the enemy, is termed the friend (of the conqueror).

—Kautilya, Arthasastra

That kinda makes sense.
Defeatist much? I'm assuming you mean more to that statement.
If the globalists are ever exposed you can pretty much believe that a lot of people are gonna die. People doing the exposing/investigations or witnesses. Aswell as I'm sure they'd try to crash a few economies on there way out cause tons of more deaths.
Though I'm not to knowledgeable but these things so I'm basically talking out my ass now.
So basically your saying the need buffer states and friends?

PROBABLY a better diplomatic tactic than calling him "little rocket man" but then again in no politician

Well the only encouraging bit is the executive order Trump signed a week ago.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

He can seize the property of people involved in human (child) trafficking.
If he seizes the globalist's assets, they would not be able to destabilize the markets.
What he would do after the assets are seized is another question.
The Globalists can definitely do some damage, but Trump and his team are well aware of them and what they might be able to do.
They'll do everything they can to stop them from crashing economies, though there may be temporary problems.

>indianexpress

cool source OP

Well, compared to Putin Kim Jong Un is competent

But then, even monkey is more competent then Putin

They liked communism because they never experienced anything that isn't hell on earth. Those who have by emigrating almost universally hated it.

>most powerful man in the world is incompetent
I can understand not liking him. But when you spread your underage sosach opinions you just make yourself look like a retard.

This fucking meme again. No. Fuck off.

>>most powerful man in the world is incompetent
Well, if he's competent, maybe you will show me the wonders of his presidency?
Maybe most poferful, strongest modern economy? Superior military? Lack of corruption in all aspect of life? Highest quality of life in the country?
Anything?

Exactly Amerigoblins are blinded by their patriotard beliefs

I love how all you faggots refer to the single most powerful man in the world, and a man reportedly worth over 200 BILLION (Incompetent). Basement dwelling autist's with power over NO ONE call Putin incompetent, fuck that's funny

He doesn't want to insult his ally. How is it hard to understand, is this your first day on Sup Forums?

For most of these undercover Schlomo's, unless it involves "sageing" a thread, they're useless and completely out of their element. They can only copy and paste a definition of the word Diplomatic or Strategic --> but they don't actually understand the meaning of those words

Takes time to recover from what he got from Yeltsin

He's just playing the game, like every other russian leader before him, they don't have an ideology or economical system to try to impose anymore.

He just needs to keep his country alive.

See, they don't understand that. They can post all the books here on Sup Forums pretending that they read them, but actually being diplomatic and implementing strategic planning is a whole lot different than posting pictures of books pretending that you read them

>Takes time to recover from what he got from Yeltsin
ehm, Yeltsin resigned in 1999(well 2000)
It's 2018 now.
But is there any sign of improvement?
Because I'm sure don't fucking see any

Who cares?
aside from the fact that nk is a commie state and a dictator ship every nation and people have the right to defend themselves, especially from "murica" land of the (((free)))

Wow. Its nice to see these little things going on in the background. There is still hope. But if they manage to get someone else in after trump everything can be undone
Silly Vlad.
A man gives you a hand but you want the moon
Those that emigrated are mostly the wealthy though.
Oi. I was just pointing it out and hoping for a discussion. The below text is just for fun. Don't be an ass
You should just be glad your not full blown third world starving

i would agree on the haircut. it is pretty dope.

>Inspires confidence in would be leader of his countries literal buffer zone

>He just needs to keep his country alive.
Well, considering the fact that even population is on the rise only due to massive influx of muslim migrants from former soviet republics(with the exception of the ukrainians) and massive birth rates in muslim regions, like chechnya, powerty rate is on the rise(20 mil), low health expectancy due to non-existant healthcare(4-5 hours waiting for the ambulance on average, lack of even basic medicine, etc.) he's not very good at keeping our country alive

>Live in the biggest, richest country in the whole world
>You should just be glad your not full blown third world starving
How about you go fuck yourself, mate?

He has done better than Stalin.

>What's Putin's master plan?
What makes you think Putin ever actually said any of this?

Your telling your health care is worse then south Africa's? I want to believe...
I'm posting from South Africa. VPN
Maybe your just bitter because your poor.
>What makes you think Putin ever actually said any of this?
It's on the news stations and papers. Its as trust worthy as Trumps shithole statement. But what you gonna do?

>Your telling your health care is worse then south Africa's? I want to believe..
I've never been is south africa, so I can't compare and say- better or worse.
What I know, is that healthcare in russia is shit, and what's even more infuriating- it's universal
So basically I'm robbed, because I pay the money, but I didn't get anything in return.

>Maybe your just bitter because your poor.
Define "poor"
I have a flat and dacha, car, PC with internet
Is it poor?

>I have a flat and dacha, car, PC with internet
>Is it poor?
That sounds like lower middle class. Its hard to judge nowadays cause everyone is in the shitter these days. I suppose your like me I got all the same
Not earning enough(yet) to start a savings unless I go full blown penny pincer. But even then savings a waste. When I hit 65-70 I plan on blowing my brains out if I'm still poor

Those that emigrated were the ones who had the opportunity to, not strictly the rich. Its hard to emigrate through rows of barbed wire.

>neocommie says nice words to his old commie sphere of influence ally

6D SPACE BACKGAMMON!!!! PUTIN LE BASED!!!!!! ROTHSCHILD BANKS!!! GLOBALISTS!!!! REEEEEEEEE

another brilliant post by Tyrone Juarez Smith

>memeflag

This. I just want the_donald to leave. Its been obvious for a long time trump is another neocon kike puppet bit these high school fatherless autists will support whatever he does.

It depends on the context he called him it. I'd think this was after Un's recent invitation to cooperate with western countries, which I would agree with.

With a problematic young child, constantly calling them as this evil, horrible creature is unlikely to do much good. So you give them encouragement when they start doing something right for a change.

Please Sup Forums don't turn into outrageous fake news outlets like MSNBC, you're better than that.

Putin is pretty much dictator of Russia. Someone like that doesnt have time to use his wealth. He is working as the head of state 24/7, not swimming in champagne and hookers. Putin's power and safety are Russia's power and safety.

Why would putin enrich himself if he would never have time to spend the money? Hes not a 4 year US politician.

One problem though. Bill Clinton gave North Korea $5B plus two reactors in 1994. Since the bastards who rule us, think real charity is a four-lettered word, I feel that NK is not really free. I think the US is using NK to create hysteria among the masses.

When you put like that its rather sad. Poor Kim
Based Daddy P
Yeah true. Putin can even still go for another 6 year term I believe

president of Russia has almost no executive power. he's roughly equivalent in terms of power to the British monarch. Putin is not a dictator in any rational sense

Putin is a manlet meme of a human.

So then who's holding the cards? Who has executive power?
> (OP) (You)
>your flag is a cuck meme of a country

No this is just basic friendship building you autists, America bullied NK into getting into line and now that its having peace talks with SK Russia wants to start showing support early and get an ally

the prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev

The US loves having the "looming North Korean Nuclear Threat" as an excuse to place ABM emplacements all around that area of the world and keep a good portion of their fleet in China's sphere of influence.

>First the ignore you
>Then they hate you
>Then they lie about you
>Then they throw wild ad hominem attacks
we're here
>Then you win

Stop helping the Russians win, you filthy Cossack sleeper agent shill! Can't you see the US is suffering enough from these constant attacks!?!?! Don't you realize your sarcastic wit is helping the Russians win!!??!?!!?!!

Oh the humanity!!!

I'm pretty sure Russia still has a rothschild central bank, he just paid off the debt and banned the family from the country

Businesses as usual

I love Putin

Kim jong is essentially a mafia boss with a commie brainwashed country.
He is not /ourguy/ he's a piece of shit that happens to not have a rothschild central bank.

If he was a fashy goy maybe I'd back him but he's not

putins just playing the role assigned to him

>they're one of the last countries to not have basic altruism that gets ruthlessly exploited by jews
wow. can't say I'm jealous/

all references to Marxism-Leninism were removed from the North Korean constitution in 1992. It's a common misconception, especially among Americans, that North Korea is "communist" when the reality is that they are an ethno-nationalist state with socialist characteristic, similar to Imperial Japan.

do the russians "win" when hey hit 50% muslim population? They were at 10% in 2005 and now are well over 20%, pretty based!

>an ethno-nationalist state with socialist characteristic, similar to Imperial Japan
>majority of the population living off eating sand dust and rice and combating parasites from filthy water
how did they fuck it up so bad?

If I pull that off will you die?

an incessant drive towards self-sufficiency, international embargoes, and the lack of arable land. things are slowly improving, however.

It's important to note that nearly every single structure in North Korea was razed by American bombing during the Korean War. They had to build all their infrastructure from the ground-up with Soviet gibs.

>the prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev
Boi do I feel silly. How come we never see him?
Oh yeah your right
Propaganda? A lot of countries have slums?