What did Sup Forums think of this video?

What did Sup Forums think of this video?

Where's the third verse when the white man easily BTFO's everything the basketball said?

White guy wasn't harsh enough. Too PC

Hello there citizen!

In case you failed to notice, let me fill you in. This board is for political posts only!

Please

A) Refrain from ever making posts like this again (non political) !

B) Delete this post IMMEDIATELY.

Have a great day!

~~The Wingman~~
~~Protector of the Internets~~

Literally Strawman: The Video

it's a political song go fuck a kangaroo faaaaaaaaag

1. the only guy rapping it is a black guy named joyner lucas who isn't in the video, the two guys are just actors

2. the white guy obviously had harder lines and the black guy was built more on emotion

3. the music video isn't meant to be on the side of the black guys, but just points of both the far right and left

once the nigger raps it's ruined

It was pretty terrible. They could have portrayed the white as an average racist instead of using an extreme example and it may have been able to make a serious statement about race relations.

It's just retarded. You don't get up and hug someone that just called you a Nigger.

The part which the white guy said im not racist my sister fucks black guys made me howl because it's something r_/thedonald would say

Republican talking points are really easy to demolish with the most basic 10 minute research into google scholar so I think it was fitting that the white guy "lost" in this engagement. A bunch of those people still believe black people are genetically more lazy and violent, what do you expect?

Someone needs to hurry up and make a moon man version

Except they are though. Or at least genetically different to the white man, more aggressive to be sure. The real problem I saw with the video was that the white side was just putting down blacks instead of explaining the grievances of whites, that's a much stronger argument.

the goal is that both sides are half reasonable points and half idiotic points, and i literally cant find a single other human who is realizing what the artist so obviously wanted to achieve and its pissing me off

There really isnt any conclusive study that shows genetic differences between blacks and whites. Even all of the so-called "twin studies" everyone praises have a ton of criticism leveled towards them, such as the lack of taking into account of Non-Mendelian inheritance which is a direct result of the bad lifestyle black people experience, which in itself is a result of the years of subjugation they went through. It is a really complex issue that warrants investigation and consideration rather than just saying "Well everyone has equal right now, so if they are not doing as well as everyone else, they are just inferior" .

On average people tend to stick to the social class and status they were born into, and living amongst crime tends to breed more criminals. Therefore it is not wonder black people in america have higher crime and poverty rates. This is not to excuse individual black criminals, but it is understandable why this happens when the majority of the black population (not counting new African migrants who have higher average levels of education in comparison to native whites according to the 2014 census) comes from a really poor and undereducated background, which is a result of the laws that treated them as second class citizens. If the last Jim Crow laws were abolished in the 1960s, and people tend to stick to the same background they were born into, it is no wonder we observe the issues in black communities we do today.

>criticism exists so it must be true

Generally when you conduct studies, your methodology will always come into question, this is not surprising. What is important is that twin-studies are being often heralded as conclusive and unbiased, but biases have been found and the newly discovered variables need to be taken into account when future research is conducted and new models are built. This is generally how advancement in all fields of research works. You do not stop once you get the result you were hoping for.

this video is corny

I don't think it's far right vs left. It's just black man and white man and how neither is willing to see things from the others perspective.

I'm not racist, because that is criminal act. And that is for niggers :)

>What did Sup Forums think of this video?

I didn't watch it, and I don't really care to.

It's all just niggerrap if they wanted a REAL white guys perspective they'd make the white guy do rock and roll

the first half had a lot of facts backed up my statistics and intelligent observation.

the second half was your typical nigger activist rhetoric, maybe some small truths at best but mostly bullshit based on nothing.

what do you think about race and iq distribution? i was at first a skeptic but i would really like to hear both sides of the argument.

>everything the basketball said
top kek

The black guy in the video said his grandmother was a slave.

stop giving libera talking points your brainpower you baited faggot. niggers are clearly stupid, violent animals and there’s no long winded discussion to be had on it, it’s simply a fact for anyone willing to observe reality

This video was a way to say what needed to be said to black people in a socially acceptable manner...

The white guys verse was a legitimate criticism...

The black guys verse was just stupid shit...

Every black guy that listens to this song has to listen to the white guy first...

If you want to fix black culture in America, you have to do it in a way they respond to... a rap...

In all honesty, this was most likely a Ben Carson production...

pretty clever actually...