How do I become less cynical, and a kinder man? I hate being so mean spirited, but these thoughts come automatically

How do I become less cynical, and a kinder man? I hate being so mean spirited, but these thoughts come automatically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p7Bq_MvkUtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Volunteer in a charity

Ceasing your browsing of Sup Forums is a good place to start.

Less carbs, healthier carbs. No other advice - you are what you eat.

I should. I hate how petty I've become. Even if some of these things are true, I shouldn't constantly be analyzing everyone around me and imagining what their lives are like in negative ways. Instead I should put that energy into bettering myself.

Step 1: Go fuck yourself
Step 2: Go fuck your mother
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: Kill yourself, pic related

Drink more.

Hitler No

Hello there citizen!

In case you failed to notice, let me fill you in. This board is for political posts only!

Please

A) Refrain from ever making posts like this again (non political) !

B) Delete this post IMMEDIATELY.

Have a great day!

~~The Wingman~~
~~Protector of the Internets~~

Because Adolf Hitler was never this petty. He was a better man than this.

Say to yourself slowly:
>I wish myself happiness
>I wish myself ease of being
>I wish myself freedom from suffering
You deserve all those things just as much as anyone else.

Then think of someone you like and wish them the same things.

Then think of someone you have no feeling about either way and wish them the same things.

Then think of someone you dislike and wish them the same thing.

Do it once or twice a day for a while. You don't have to feel anything, it's enough to just orientate your thoughts in a more compassionate way.

Stop hating yourself.

Age of consent is just a meme.

The Fuhrer isn't even looking at the camera. He's not paying attention. He doesn't even know where his hand was.
Hitler still did nothing wrong.

I will try this, it seems like a good exercise. Thank you.

Go to Church and find a girl. A good woman is often more innocent and kinder than we are, she can inspire you to do good and view life a bit more positive. God is self explanatory. Live life as it is intended to be, without degenerate behaviour.

Do you drink caffeinated beverages with lots of sugar?

WHat about my exercise? Aren't you going to try that?

You just told me to fuck myself. Not only is that not at all constructive, but it's probably an indication that you aren't happy either. Maybe you should think about that.
I used to drink energy drinks, but a few months ago I switched to only drinking black coffee and tea for my caffeine. I haven't gone back to sugary drinks.

>You just told me to fuck myself. Not only is that not at all constructive, but it's probably an indication that you aren't happy either. Maybe you should think about that.
>Trying to turn this level of irony into an emotional assessment
Lighten up, faggot

tfw any time someone would say anything nice about me I would think they were making fun of me

That seems even more blackpilling. You see how shitty people actually are, and how they often blame everybody else besides themselves.
Unless maybe if it's with handicapped people who are too retarded to complain. Then it's okay I guess.

Why is Hitler hugging Anderson Cooper?

What about volunteering at an animal shelter or something? I used to do that when I was a boy. Animals are innocent.

My problem is being too kind, trade some asshole with me and ill give you some kindness

Back in January, user on Adolf Hitler. This post moves me.

Aw damn it, I forgot the image. Like usual.

Usually brought to you by owners who bought a cute little puppy and then left it to die somewhere in the gutters. Probably a two edged sword. Being able to help animals is probably great, knowing why you have to help them not so much.
Though I didn't think of that before, maybe it's a good thing.

This one single song never fails to free me from the black pill.

youtu.be/p7Bq_MvkUtU

It's a good thing to be there to help the animals when they're selfish former owners chose not to be.