You autistic virgins will now have to compete with robots, along with Chad...

You autistic virgins will now have to compete with robots, along with Chad. Robots will be programmed to completely serve women sexually and emotionally. They will be more manly than you autistic weak virgins. You're going to get replaced. I can't wait to laugh at you.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2018-01-04/maybe-sex-robots-will-make-men-not-women-obsolete
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oh herpa derpa derp here is much bait men need women more than women need men even though that is not true
kys

>in the future cats will be sexbots.

Those sex robots are still made by men, sweet cheeks.

Besides that. Even if a woman designs the most perfect and tact male sex robot capable of listening to her stupid stories and comforting her both emotionally and physically and with the ability of mecha-don juan to satisfy her sexually.

She will still have something to complain about.

women get into relationships for finical gain, unless that sex robot is going to pay the bills women will not want a relationship with it

there's no social status in having a robobf so they won't be desired

>Harvard mathematician
Read bitter catlady

What's wrong? Scared?
You're an autistic virgin loser that has been day dreaming about women being replaced by robots, aren't you? It would be your way at getting back at those girls in high school that humiliated and rejected you. But guess what, most men are weak useless losers. Robots will be able to be better man than omega incels like you. Every woman will not now be able to get a strong muscular alpha.
Stay mad soy boys.

So we also get female sexbots that do daily house chores

I'm perfectly fine with this

The robot could literally be perfect and she would wonder if she could do better

Does the robot make money for free? No? Then men have nothing to worry about.

hurpu burpu manbot will surely pay for my cosmetics and useless shit

This

You're living in the past.
Women are earning more than men now dummy. Women can work and earn, there is no longer any need to rely on men. Especially not on ugly beta manlet losers like you.

having a robro would be pretty cool though

play videogames and draw and shit. be NEET together happily ever after

You exist thanks to that, women need men, men need women.

See this dumb dumb.
Keep coping. Keep telling yourself you'll be okay.

This

until they invent a manbot that actually works I don't think women would even bother with them.

Imagine some being the cunt of the future with 50+ manbot husbands who all work and give their income to you

What a surprise, Harvard mathematicians don't understand what women want.

Male sexbots won't give women the ego trip she needs to survive since even Jabba the Slut would get wooed by Chadbot. It won't have an income and it won't give social status.

fuck I ment "Being some cunt"
sorry haven't ate

I’m sure the white male scientists are lining up to work on this project!

ok then I never want to hear about muh 77 cents on the dollar again

>Imagine some being the cunt of the future with 50+ manbot husbands who all work and give their income to you
It's called being the owner of a(n automated) factory

>Those sex robots are still made by men, sweet cheeks.
So what? Woman don't want to fuck losers that assemble robots in a factory. Women rule society now. You'll go to the cuck factory and make women robots like the good little incel beta make you are

then men would already have those

Awesome! If it means I don't have to deal with bullshit I'm all for robot fuck boys!

You're an ugly beta manlet.
Probably overweight too.
Admit it.
You're scared of women and their empowerment.

Highly programmed Machines that could pass as human and be used as a slave aren’t going to happen in this century at this rate, and whats going to happen to humanity? Are women going to magically develop self inpregnation like in the film ‘no men past this point’ eliminating the male gender entirely? No. Women cant do anything for themselves, its men who make it happen and men who’ll stop it.

Artificial insemination is already a thing.

My robot, which I designed and built with my own hands is going to rape every single woman alive.

I will lather its parts with my own juices and find new ways to violate the fairer sex every day.

No, it's not a cuck factory. That would imply I am sending actual humans to do my fucking. This is my army of sex robots that fuck in the way I want them to fuck and if I want them to stop fucking, they will stop fucking. The dumb whores will flock back and dance to my man whistle to get their precious cocks on a motor back.

>loli bots
>giant bots
>anthro bots
>animal bots
>shemale bots
>trap bots
>hybrid bots

Somebody jar my brain and put me in a bot in the future

Waste of trips.
Why would a company hire a chadbot instead of buying one?

Good point

>women design their ideal sexbot
>it’s immediately rapes them

>compete
>implying I'm not first in line to get Chadbot to drill my hungry hole.

>"fuck, im losing this argument so hard"
>"yer an ugly fat manlet", haha, got him, le epic win
This is why you need robots, no men would fuck you.

to be more PC?
Maybe all the women in the workplaces would stop whining if all the men are replaced by manbots

such low level bait, pretty sure even incels are too dumb to fall for this
sage/10

women arent powerful though. they suck.

This.
They're so boring too,
So primitive

Yes, but knowing women now if they did have children they’d probably throw them into the arms of another machine to raise it for them while they’re consumed by their hedonism if that situation became a reality.

>implying I'm not first in line to get Chadbot to drill my hungry hole.
Are you one of those rabid Transformers fangirls or something?

Men will be able to afford waifubots.
Women can't afford shit without a beta provider.

2017-8s most sageable thread?
Do these robots also work and buy all the shit she constantly breaks?
What will these robots do that 10inch girth oscillating ribbed dildozers don't do already?

You are an ugly fat manlet. Admit it.
The fact you're not even a western European and you're this much of an incel is pathetic.

Women control the west now, dummy.

Women earn more degrees and are more employable than men. It's not 1960. Moron.

you forgot that these bots also tell her that she is beatiful, but in the way she believes it

You do realize that you need men to impregnate women right? By the way, dont just say that women can use bone marrow for artificial insemination because the resulting offspring would be deformed idiot.

ttttrigggerrredddd

you're going to die childless and lonely

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2018-01-04/maybe-sex-robots-will-make-men-not-women-obsolete

pol btfo

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, you need a lighter touch with the bait. Softly, softly, catchee monkey,

You do realize that there's artificial insemination?

do you realize that it is managed by men, as all that requires thinking in this world?

You're going to die childless and lonely incel

This is the proper way to meme sexbots into acceptance with minimum obstacles.

>no, u

(((harvard)))

You dum polska ((theyy)) will make it so women will be aided to do whatever they want u beta cuck

Mutt thinks any university is not jew owned
Hahahwhqhjdaha what a retardec dhsha

you will see society collapse first before you ever get any of this technology dumbass, the moment this technology gets that good is the moment we go to war on scales never seen in human history, no jobs for you middle class or poorfags economy collapses guess what happens after that, Women become dependent on men like they always have.

lol... just sad

Its easy ro inseminate women, its hard to make a womb, check mate autidti. Mutt hahahahaha

yeah, sure cygan hooker

Do you think you're making some point here? First of all, cite some sources to show only men work in those industries. I know for a fact the health sciences are dominated by women.
Secondly, let's assume it's true, so what? Most of those men are well adjusted to society and clearly have no problem with it that is why they work in that industry in the first place. Have you been fantasizing in your cuck shed about men coming together and rebelling against the evil wimminz? You're probably gay.

Ur sad for being a mutt respoindg to a bong lololol he is right u know anyway peace out u skike scikm

lol male value comes from status. A male sex robot will be in low demand since it can't buy women shit.

Go booze some vodka ur argumemet is non existent u just say shity polska stiff u inhuman hauaauah lowlife scum kus and make us a favor never come back u otthpadte shit flag jajah

Can't handle the truth?

yeah im sure these robots will be able to generate enough incom to keep this dumb sluts mouth shut.. lol.. Women are fucking pathetic, this is pure reactionary and only shows how fucking insecure they are.. Insecure about a fucking sexbot.. Please remind me why we allow these holes to run our nations into the dirt?....

this.

He is not he is retarded polska just hope ur not some turdy englishman from paki waki u sjit bong i will koll u if i find out ur black man omfg

buddy... the parentheticals indicate that they are jew-owned. Are you fucking okay?

Womem now have ststud u stupid mutt holy guaca moley u must be one stupid arogant sonofabtich to think this is true fatsp

>buy sex bot
>order sperm capsule
>get impregnated after satisfying sexy time
>9 months later, have autistic mutt
only 22? (((they))) can do better

blah blah fembabbling, not worthy listening to your bullshit, kid dispenser
what's wrong, cygan hooker? you turned ugly and no amphetamines from pimp for you anymore?

You've been reading too much shit on the internet by other losers like you.
No women will say no to a 6'4 jacked alpha chad, even if he worked as a poolboy. I understand you have to tell yourself all of these lies to compensate for the fact you're not a chad, you're an ugly manlet loser.

Im ok ur just retardefvin ur own rhetoric thinkng oh jeez only harva is muh jew bad hoy universitt hahah kys mutt fatty

Men will build and program the robots. We won't need to compete.

Of course you can't listen, like most men you cannot handle being wrong. You are fragile little children.

I find it laughable that you’re so self centered that you immediately assume you’re 100% right about everything. Try to troll harder faggot, a 5 year old could identify what you’re doing and what reaction you’re trying to garner from people. Calm down

Ur da gyppo u just ad homidnem all day long loke a shitty voka drinker go shit ur pants like a myrt u lowlife skum hahahahah ur so funny i cant stop

So what? They will build them for profit because their boss told them so. You are deluded.

Exactly this stupid mutt is so aids i frel like ebola is cripping on me fron thr screnn he thinks he is some highlofe shithead but actually he id just a 56 percentm utt pooping in wallamrt

I’m sorry, but you’re too horrible at English. This is an English board. Please try again when you know English.

>hurr you are all virgin/children/beta/any variation of above
more fembabbling
lol cygan whore broke his words now, cannot spell without cock in your hole?

When the economy collapses you will be right back to being dependent on men.

Looks like rusky paprusky here thinks he can judt type le thread xd reddit bullshit without getting a reply to jusdge him wrobg afain. ucommie toithpaste fuck ill rape u like all of u shitheads

Yet the whole thread is full of losers like you losing their minds. Men are so emotional, especially insecure losers on here.

>program robot to server womans every need
>woman gets bored and says he's "too nice"
women dont know what they want and it sure as shit aint some cunt who waits on them hand and foot. did you know that couples who share the house work evenly break up at a reater percentage than those where the hosuework is unevenly distributed toward the woman?

screenshotted for prosperity- shit is hilarious to read. thank you user

>implying they will not sell themselves as slaves when waifubots enter the market
you underestimate greed for beta attention

Kysu. mutt ur probablty have only like 1% english blodo ilrest is a million variety of bloods in ur butter clogged veibs u ppoophead kys already save our oxygen for realhumans not mutated mammals loke urself hahhaahahahaahjajaa

Do it. You get your HunkDolls, we get our Waifus.
You'll be replaced completely within 50 years.

Because guess what, men will stop supporting your lifestyles and stop giving you fake careers.
You'll have to support yourself fully and totally by the sweat of your own brow.
You'll have to compete with men on an even playing field. All of which we excel at.
And guess what? "The oldest profession" won't be available to you anymore, either.

No more easy money, ever.

DO IT. JUST DO IT.

When did the economy collapse the last time?

There is nothing wrong with male sex robots pleasing women. However I wonder who is going to pay the bills?

>being this dedicated to anger
>men are so emotional
>projecting this hard
okay i guess, lol. I’m gonna go smoke weed and fuck my wife. You have fun being bitter at nothing on Sup Forums