Ougi>Karen>Suruga>Shinobu>Tsukihi>Hitagi>Tsubasa>Yotsugi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nadeko

Ougi>Karen>Suruga>Shinobu>Tsukihi>Hitagi>Tsubasa>Yotsugi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nadeko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3V9ciwl3sPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shinobu > everyone else. It's that simple.

/thread

Monkey > Bee > Bat > Snail > Doll > Spook > Cat > Crab > Snake > Bird

>Bird worse than Snake
You fucking heathen.

Bird is a cunt. Will never understand her popularity.

You may dislike her, that's your opinion and I respect that, but I do have a question, is she really a bigger cunt than Snake?

I don't care for Snake either and I don't like her much more than Bird but I do think she's cuter.

大杉は最高の物語だと誰もが知っている。私はこの記事を書くためにGoogle翻訳を使用しませんでした。

Bat=Crab>Math>others>Snake>Cat

>That stare
Muh Dick!

Araragi>All the girls combined

Shinobu > Hachikuji > Tsukihi > the rest > Senjougahara = Hanekawa > Nadeko > Gaen

Good lord, Karen is a giant.

Vamp > Spook > Crab > Snail > Corpse > Bird > Monkey > Cat > Snake > Bee > Math

I haven't finished Kizu yet, maybe I'll change my mind about Cat.

Some people swear up and down it made them completely reevaluate her. Personally, I saw no reason to change my opinion.

Cat > Vamp > Snail > Crab > Snake > Monkey > Phoenix > Bee > Doll > Math > Spooky > Kagenui > Gaen

Bat > Doll > Snail > Snake > Bird > Spook > Bee > Monkey > Cat > Crab > Math

After seeing Kizu, I can confirm that Bat is true love and cat is max slut

Shinobu > Elf > Teen > Loli > Original > 5 Head

>ranking forms
>bullying her for how she looked while emaciated and dying

Monkey > Cat > Bat > Doll > Kagenui > Snail > shit >> Crab > Ougi > Gaen > Snake >>>> Phoenix and Bee

She was selfish in that form, they drew her to emphasize how she was internally

Loli = childish whimsy at having a new minion
Elf = quiet elegance/seriousness because she respects araragi for actually coming through
Teen = Excited to get back to normal and being thankful things are almost over but she still has some "growing up" to do
Adult = Back to being full of power and life, hence why she looks scary and can murder him with her pinky

>getting butthurt because the show has characters with personality and not just waifubait

If you really like her so much, you should be able to call out her flaws and still appreciate them. Kizu made me like her even more than I already did

>make a super pretentious post inventing symbolism where there is none
This is what you deserve.

>inventing symbolism in the SHAFT high budget movie adaptation of a monogatari novel

Sure lad, both the studio known for pretentious symbolism and the author just gave her 5 forms for giggles.

>give me your life because I'm so much better than you
>looks like a super beautiful adult

>planning to trick Araragi into killing her
>looks like a child

>looks like an older child

>looks like a teenager

>planning to trick Araragi into killing her, but maybe give him a chance to stick around
>looks like an adult

>the plan failed and now she's half dead
>looks half dead

Yes, her physical form is definitely a reflection of her inner character and not just an at-a-glance power meter.

Popular opinion:
Snake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's from the perspective of the viewer and araragi himself. The form of an apparition is dictated by the people that witness them and believe in them. She looks how he sees her, especially because it's from his viewpoint. She is shinobu after because he sees her like that. It could even be argued that she's blonde because Hanekawa told him about her being blonde.

Why is bat is overrated?

> It could even be argued that she's blonde because Hanekawa told him about her being blonde.
Nonsense

You're getting too enamored with that principal going full fucking retard with it. Kaii need observers to survive, and can be somewhat influenced by them, but they still have their own form and agency. Shinobu lays this out directly at the beginning of Tsuki. The series demonstrates this as well. You wouldn't normally think of a vampire having laser eye beams or a katana.

You could argue that she looks ugly in that moment is symbolism for Araragi seeing her as she truly is, but saying that she's only selfish there is patently false.

>It could even be argued that she's blonde because Hanekawa told him about her being blonde.
Except for the part where every narrator explicitly says that she is blonde even when they come with no preconceptions. Again, going full retard.

Why do you hate true love?

I don't hate her, she's just not the most lovable to me
Cat is more moe and crab is more romantic

AHHHHHHH
Braid bird is so perfect. Bird is for marriage and raising an honorable family.

f/a/gs love their intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor lolis.

She looks the best with her super long hair though.

Snail > Cat > Monkey > Bat > Bee > Doll > Bird > Crab > Maths > Spook > Snake

Suruga>Karen>Hitagi=Tsubasa>Ougi>Hachikuji>Shinobu>Yotsugi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tsukihi>>>Nadeko
Also love how in this pic Kanbaru is in middle of all the lolis.

Snail > Bat > Doll > Bird > Monkey > Crab > Snake > Cat > Bee

But that's wrong.

lolicon spotted

bee>monkey>crab=cat>snail>bat>bird>snake

Amazing, you managed to showcase literal shit taste.

>show used to be good
>it's 2017 and it's completely caved in to the anti-lolicon sentiment of everything popular
Such a shame.

Monkey is ugly.

Take that back. She's fucking adorable.

I think the only objective answer is:

All > Senjougahara

Snake is more loli than Monkey though

fag

Monkey > crab = cat = bat = spook = snail > bird = bee = doll > else > snake

i'll respect any list where monkey is top 3, above bee and snake is last

Friendly reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love with Hanekawa

Monkey>Bat>Bee>Doll>Snail>Sleeves>Crab>Cat>Bird>Snake>Math

Conman>Homeless man>Violent bitch>Know-it-all bitch>Origami autist

friendly reminder they are nothing alike and only sexually attracted to each other

read the 20 LN volumes again

reminder cat set off on a trip around the world to fulfill her sexual desires by fucking a guy on every continent and also Dramaturgy

Nadeko has the cutest dance though.

youtube.com/watch?v=3V9ciwl3sPo

Ougi>Hitagi>Yotsugi>Gaen>Karen>Suruga>Tsuhiki>Kagenui>Sodachi>Shinobu>>>>>>>>> Fat, Sweaty KyoAni fag> Nadeko

this

Yeah but snake's also trash

But everyone knows fluffy bob Bird is the cutest, most headpattable Bird

The order is simple if you're not retarded.

Bat = Snail = Monkey > Bird = Bee > Doll > Cat > Crab > Snake > Spook > Math

She's one of the most compelling character in Monogatari unlike Karen, that one is purely fapbait character

>Snake over Math

You sure you're not the one who's retarded?

To tell you the truth, I forgot Math even existed and had finished my list with Spook, only adding Math as an afterthought.

this user gets it

Math > Snail > Bat > Monkey > Bee > Cat > Bird > Crab > Snake > Doll > Spook > good tier >> bad tier > gaen

Math is a perfect angel, I can't hope for animated imouto and animated Fiasco.

>Math over Monkey, Bee, Bird, and Doll

Its okay. Ougi forgives you.

Snake>Bat>Math>Snail>Bee>Monkey>Spook>Bird>Cat>Crab>Doll

Nice joke, Monkey fag.
Which is quite intriguing, since Monkey seems to be quite popular around here, and Nadeko gets trashed to no end, whereas Monkey is among the least popular girls due to nips, and Snake among most popular.

>Nips have shit taste once again
>Sup Forumsristocrats have the most refined tastes as always
How is that intriguing?

Nips have by far superior taste than casualfucks like you will ever have.

Math is wonderful though, over the top justicefag, caring tsundere bro, insane but functional, tanks everything Nisio throws at her.

Also good for hatesex, self deprecating sex and healing vanilla sex with lots of cuddling.

liking some psycho bitch who can justify killing all the people she met just because she doesnt want any responsibilities and sluts herself out to the first guy who was nice to her
vs
best bro in the series who will fight for you and save you from invisible snakes

If Nips had any amount of taste, there'd be bitter gang wars in the streets trying to break the best girl stalemate between Kanbaru and Kissshot. Nadeko is literally only popular due to her VA.

Fuck off degenerates, just because you hate cute little girls doesn't mean everyone likes manwomyn more.

The reason I love Cat as a character is because after watching/reading kizu, and going back to watch bake, you can really see and hear the salt she has toward araragi after she realizes hitagi and him are dating, and it's glorious.

>f-fuck off
nadeko is the worst
character wise she is interesting, she has good ops and a good va
monkey is better in every other way

People who engage in these "best girl" pissing contests don't even care about the characters, they just need some excuse to fight other people.

>she's better because I say so, thank god she's an adult strong womyn not a shitty little girl

Ougi>Hachikuji>Yotsugi>Shinobu>Karen>Tsukihi>Nadeko>Mariana Trench>Suruga>Tsubasa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>Hitagi.

Nadeko isn't even cute compared to Yotsugi, Hachikuji, and Shinobu. Nadeko is outclassed in every parameter, even Hanekawa and Sodachi end up better embodying her theme of building resentment. Kaiki steals the spotlight on the second part of her story. She is trash as a human and as a character.

Your opinion isn't fact, retard.
>emotionless snorefest
>adult woman in fake form
I give you Mayoi, but then again, no lewd of her, so Nadeko wins.

>she's better because I say so
ive given you reasons why snake is bad and ive given you reasons why i think monkey is great you are the one who hasnt made an argument

are you an idiot?

No, you haven't, you just posted your shitty opinions, dumb phoneposter.

>he doesn't understand Doll's character
>he likes Snake because he requires visceral fanservice rather than the cerebral fanservice provided by the other lolis
>he calls others retarded
I see now, so these are the depths of a soul taken by the curse of shit taste.

this isnt opinion

its honestly insane to me that someone like you exists, like how do you look at what you've typed and think "this is a good idea to post"
your last couple posts are just you saying other peoples opinions are wrong and name calling, you are literally doing what you are accusing other people of doing

also thinks for shitting up your thread with your shitty snakefag "i must defend my waifu" mentality

Go and cultivate your strong manwomyn, faggot.

Ougi is the only girl I need, not just in Monogatari but the world.

>this isn't opinion
Yes, yes it is, a twisted, overgeneralized opinion of someone who doesn't like cute little girls.
Fuck off girl hater.

>it's honestly insane to me that someone like you exist
You are the minority though, aside from your normalfag circlejerkers.

classic snakefagging

Don't you want to talk about Snake's charm points? I mean, you can name at least one, right? We already established that she's nowhere near as cute as the loli threesome brigade Araragi chooses to hang out with instead of her, so what else is there?

Sure thing, girl hater. :3

compelling != good

go back to tumblr with your "everyone else has a bad opinion even when they use facts and reasoning, but my opinions are flawless and I cant be wrong ever" mindset

>We already established that she's nowhere near as cute as the loli threesome brigade
You established them, because you like them and think they are cute as people like and think about pets.
Also
>not liking yamato nadeshiko

OFFICIAL TRASH GIRLS/FANS LIST
>Snake/Snakefags
>Ougi/Ougifags

the rest of you are cool, have a nice day

Oh, the irony, sweet irony.
Stupid insecure minority.

>Stupid insecure minority.
Snakefags?