Golden Week is a conspiracy to deprive us poor westerners from our children's comics!

Golden Week is a conspiracy to deprive us poor westerners from our children's comics!

No One Piece tomorrow?

No Jump. Honestly don't know about other weekly magazines but I wouldn't be surprized.

Too bad they'll just spend the time playing video games anyways.

Inbō!

>not having an indefinite backlog

It's literally their only week off, let them have it. It's not even a full week most years either.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOWA

A conspiracy

Dude, I get that you're joking and all, but there are seriously like 5 weeks every year that they try to pass off as Golden Week, just because the mangaka want more time off. Although, I've always been of the opinion that Jump comics should be monthly serials instead of weekly. It's fucking shameful that Oda almost died trying to finish a chapter.

They need rest, user. Let them rest.

You know it.

They probably also have manga backlogs that can fill entire rooms.

maybe they could find injured vampire during that time while strolling at night.

CURSE YOU MISS GOLDENWEEK

Why are japs so fucking lazy? What are they, fucking schoolchildren? We gaijins don't get any fucking free vacations like that. Fucking bullshit.

wtf I hate Japan now

Europeans definitely do. It's burgers who work like slaves and call it FREEDOM.

I know this post is meant to be ironic but I still have to give you a (You)

This. I used to be jealous as fuck the German kids would all be off school while we were still sitting in classes in the DoDDS school.

You don't have bank holidays, spring break, summer break, winter break, christmas break and various holidays celebrating people nobody cares about anymore?

times like this makes me wish for a cryo sleep chamber

It's complete bullshit, though.
I still have classes on Monday and Tuesday at my Japanese uni.
Fuck Japan, I wish I never came here.

Edgy

>spring break, summer break, winter break
That only applies to students, not actual people.

It's the only respite they get from working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week

>Too bad they'll just spend the time playing video games anyways.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe especially