Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

It's not even up for discussion..

Some rude woman trespassed into your house, sat on your chair. When you asked her to get off the chair she refuses. You then move her off the chair without really hurting her.

He was completely in the right.

>breaks into his house
>takes his couch
>refuses to leave
He could have called the cops.

Benten is always right.

Nice try Israel but Nidaime invited this invasion for his transgression 100 years ago and his continued acts of aggression against sensei.

Tengu pussy best pussy

Nidame a gay

I don't see why you'd compare this to the israeli palestinian conflict.

Nidaime didn't invade Benten's house and chouch claiming they were his and then attacking Benten.

Also whatever the 100 year ago transgression shit. Once again Nidaime doesn't claim anything, he's just there chilling, he didn't kick anyone out. He actually didn't even fight sensei this time around.

And finally I'm Lebanese so please don't compare me to Israel. It's not nice.

>have cute tanuki girl
>90% od screentime she is in bagpack form

This is wrong

Of course it's Benten, she's the one breaking into his house. I don't even think they know each other personally.

She probably has to make herself known. "This is my territory" kind of thing.

d-did she piss on the sofa?

He had to get her off before she did that. Why do you think he put a sheet down?

Aye, that's true. Atleast now we know that if there's a fight, it's most likely going to be Benten causing it.

so she and brothers could see for themselves what contrast is between her dark soul and this white sheet?

Benten suppose to be Nidame fiance, he's father wanted his son to be with her but he was like NOT PURE TENGU, DAD YOU TRAITOR and it all shattered, Benten just wanted to know him better and she got cold shower

English please

няма

>Punished Benten
>A Tengu denied her chaise

I'm kind of amazed how this series revolves around such an irritating character.

Aside from killing the MC's father isn't she a notorious slut who has fucked nigh everything that walks on legs? She's literally a selfish, murderous, whore.

He could legally shoot and kill her in some places in Burgerland.

>He could legally shoot and kill her in some places in Burgerland

Hahaha, is this what foreign scume really think?

She could literally be shot and killed ANYWHERE in burgerland.

Honestly though, she's the cause of so much suffering that I just want her to reap the karmic justice she so badly deserves.

Is Yasaburo still a main character of the second season?

The most dangerous type of woman.

Nidaime is too good for her.

>Is Yasaburo still a main character of the second season?
Yes, he need to help his frog brother go to shogi tournament, collect all Nidame stuff (gun some asshole don't want to give back) and marry his tanuki fiance / end as Benten dinner

>Who was in the wrong here?
People who make template threads.

Kasei is back? Please tell me they're developing the relationship between her and Yasaburo.

They'd still be engaged even, if Banten hadn't murdered and eaten Yasaburo's father.

The only good scene so far this season.

Kaisei is Frogbro's waifu anyway.
It's a good thing that engagement was called off.

needs a fujin raijin folding fan as a shrapnel

Wait, isn't Benten just a human and not a Tengu?

Who gives a shit about the pedofrog

Nah man, Kaisei never showed any hints of having feelings for Yajiro beyond friendship/pity, and Yajiro's feelings for her were way overshadowed by Soichiro's death, and gradually disappeared probably.

Yes Kaisei and Yasaburo have development in this 2nd novel. Look forward to Kaisei sniffing his fluffy grandmother.

Frogbro will get a new waifu also named by his dad, Seiran.

she's a tenguboo

It's a chaise, you philistines