Sakura Quest Thread

Sakura Quest Thread

Why is Sakura so cute?

Sometimes you need to stay quiet so the stupidity of what was just said could become obvious.

Current lockscreen, her smile makes me smile.

I want to marry Shiori!

I want to fuck the stupid out of her.

Shiori's got a fat booty.

What's the name of this type of wood, fuckface?

what does Sakura's hair smell like?

Wood carver guy is kind of a cunt for no reason. Feels like they're trying to force drama in a really hamdhanded way.

I want to go on adventures and learn about the occult with Ririko.

Is anyone else also loving this ED?

Is he Sup Forums?

Bitch needs to answer his own question as to why he moved there.

My daughter Sakura sure is cute!

>more interested in mechanical objects at work over interacting with people
Autism

They are shopping user. Let them have some fun.

>a couple of 3DPD from the big city come out to your 1000 times folded wood carving workshop and tell you to make smart phone holsters
He seems socially retarded but it's understandable that he wants none of their business. Nobody in the town really seems concerned about being ignored in the sticks.

Wouldn't they like others seeing their work and culture though?

Aoi's cousin is so kawaii.

They were a bunch of "ideas" girls and he was the one with the actual skill.

What's her name already?

Queen of beauty Yoshino.

PA Works outfits are cute and on point.

These women definitely have good taste desu in clothing and fashion.

Do you think Sakura trims her butt bush in a fashionable manner?

I wonder how they will change her mind in the next episode.

I want to make a lot of babies with Shiori.

She's a fashionable woman, so I'd expect her to most likely.

Because I love my wood. Now get the FUCK out of my shop.

Nobody asked you to do that either you rude old man.

How old is the pink one?

Cake-sensei has a cute butt.

>what if you carved dildos shaped like your penis and sold it to me?

The search for the perfect carved dildo start in the next episode!

But then what's she going to do? She gonna sell it after using it to attract the tourists?

>Hand-carved wooden dildo used by a cute cake
>Only 10,000 yen!

It'll mostly be men though, so just sell them not used for the females?

I want to lick Pink Aoi's and Shiori's butthole

Both are suffering

Why is the cafe girl so grumpy?

He looks like the happiest person in this place.

I don't know but I'm sure they will eventually win her heart.

they'd make a cute couple

He's old enough to be her father.

Hey now that's my wife you are talking about

Well it IS a crappy town of old people. I think she would be good friends with Ririko.

Even better

The Queen is for pure love with a gentleman not him who's old enough to be her father.

Probably bitter because her grunmpy, traditional parents weren't willing or able to fund her moving to Tokyo for school, so she'll spend the rest of her life trapped in this dying town of geriatrics, with no guys her age to date, no money, no education and no future prospects beyond growing old and at some point being compelled to marry some fat slob because they're the only option.

She should have to part-time work translating documents so she can afford to move to the city.
My persona 4 playthrough said so.

This episode I noticed that the old tourism guy listed himself as the former king.

Does that mean they'll be looking for a new king soon?

>forced
You know that everything in the show was scripted from the beginning right? Everything that happens in every fucking anime is "forced". Stop with this retarded meme

Probably not I'd assume they only have one King or Queen and when whichever retires they find another person and if male obviously a king.

I feel like I'm not really enjoying this show. The dialogue doesn't really catch me and the plot isn't going a direction that pulls me in, but hot fucking damn I can't get over how fantastic it feels to watch 5 cute adult women do cute adult women things. It's fucking genius.

>dating your friend's younger brother
Something about that seems kinda wrong in a really right way. I wonder if Pink Aoi would make eye contact with Oden Tantei while she hugs him, and flash her a smug grin as her hands drift downwards.

Whose butthole is the pinkest

Who?

Waifu of the season?

Useless monarch only good for her butthole. Not even the best girl in her own show.

Yes.

This butthole meme needs to stop.

Pink Aoi's butthole, of course.

Yeah younger brothers belongs to their onee-chan forever and ever.

Unlike Aoi.

I'm conflicted.
On one hand, butthole posting is really autistic and derails the thread with stupid shit that doesn't contribute at all to discussion. It's barely even on topic. On the other hand, it's literally my fetish and holy fuck Pink Aoi stirs nothing but butt thoughts in me. I haven't held such thirst for a girl's butt since Kou from New Game.

Ririko a cute

Can love bloom in the fields of rural Japan?

mean

Seriously, this show's designs are fantastic
>aloof tall girl with lithe, slender athlete's body and short hair. Good with her hands
>curvy OL with bombshell hair, glasses and a big fat butt squeezed into tight jeans.
>busty country wife-in-waiting with no husband to domesticate and a hankerin' for home-making.
>dorky, DFC yamato nadeshiko colliding with hikki depression at full force with barely any social function at all
>petite, genki city girl almost a full head shorter than the entire rest of the cast
Like goddamn, it's the perfect storm.

>petite, genki city girl almost a full head shorter than the entire rest of the cast
She also dyes her hair pink. At least that's what I assume from everyone else having "realistic" hair colors.

>Exoskeletons and sci-fi shit out of nowhere
Well at least it looks like that was only for this episode. That was really weird.

Perfect

If it was actually dyed, someone in the countryside would have made an issue of it.
I think the pink was just a designchoice meant to emphasize how much Pink Aoi's citygirl style stands out in the country. You can tell right away that she's the MC, which I suppose is good character design in one way or another, and it's obvious the "Sakura" in the show's title is referring to her distinct hair.

She's had pink-hair since she was a kid.

This guy should be head of the tourism board. They could have milked those otakubux.

wew

PINK AOI WILL FUCK YOU UP

are they fucking?

>this much talent for robotics
Imagine the down-home country style fucking machines he designs. None of the girls would ever have to worry about boyfriends again.

Good catch.

Taking the bullet train to rural Japan! Stalking the night! Following Ruriko on an empty country road! Hand over her mouth!

Oh YEAH!

Does the cafe/restaurant fortune telling lady have a guy in her life? I kinda ship her and the bus driver.

I'll bet she's fantasized about that since she was a teenager.

Gotta agree with you. I usually don't like bunbun's designs that much but not in this show I guess.

Cute robot.

How else are they supposed to defend the town when the real chupacabras show up? Get ready for the second coming of Flamenco.

So seriously, who the fuck is Alexandre S.D. Celibidache?
That sounds like something a chuuni westaboo would make up to name their light novel villain.

Artistic name?

Probably wanted to go all out with their pen name

>that vicious, predatory grin
Oden Tantei is going to awaken the housewife to the joys of yuri

>Ririki bullying
>Yoshino, Shiori and Maki smug threesome

God BLESS the character designer holy shit