Video game streamer STPeach was targeted by fatal swatter Tyler Raj Barris

More info and photos on her wiki: everipedia.org/wiki/stpeach-lisa-vannatta/

When the EMP hits, this gash will have to find a job and work for a living.

Girls like her are already a few drinks away from deciding that being naked for money is a path to success, really no guess as to what some of these streamers would instantly choose "when the EMP hits."

Honestly, I blame gamergate and Milo for this. Why can't there be fewer angry retarded homosexual virgins on the Internet harassing girls?

Disgusting whore that fucks chink bois for money.

>For proof in point look at "Clara Kitty"

Gee I sure am glad she proved to the critics she wasn't just a money grabbing whore.

man, Chinks are some crafty malicious motherfuckers

FRY THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

She has such a great ass

I'd swat here ass if you know what I mean

you post this camwhore every day white knighting faggot

Too bad they didn't kill the race traitor.

Is it rape if a police officier yells "do (lewd/sexual stuff) or I will shoot you and your family" or price of freedom?

That whore has probably the dumbest facial expression I've ever seen in my entire life.

>the life of a racemixer

Hopefully someday prostitution is legal, so people stop caring about camwhores and she has to resort to literally selling her asshole because she has no other marketable skills.

>land of the free
>can't legally pay a girl for sex (unless you record and sell the videos)
Absolute state.

>fatal swatter
Seriously what makes a person do this, if he would have just normal swatted that kid he wouldnt be in such trouble. You have to be pretty crazy to fatal swat some one. Also clickbait news btfo.

fatal swatted because the guy he swatted was killed in the raid

FRY THE RICE PAY THE PRICE

just look at the piece of shit. probaby mad about donald trump deporting spics
mad over $1 bet

In the USA it's an honor

good, fuck this worthless cunt and I hope anyone who promotes this whore also dies by swat.

It's not just a meme, They are very deceitful, when i was younger i grew up around a lot of Asians, i was naive and thought they were the same as us and thought i had some good friends only to get betrayed. They are also all obsessed with white women and mostly treat them like shit. It's funny how time and experience turns people racist. The propaganda and indoctrination into this diversity bullshit can't withstand the truth of real life experience. part of it is that they are very jealous and envious of white men. even if they have a good job and a white girlfriend they will become paranoid that she wants to fuck you and stab you in the back preemptively when the time comes no matter how good you were to them. they have no loyalty like what comes naturally to Celtic and Nordic people. they have more of a spiteful female mentality than that of a man. just think of Cambodians, they genocided their own people. that's their mentality, that's how much honor they have. they are insects.

At least their women actually have pride in their race and want to reproduce.
Meanwhile it's so cool and edgy for women to say "fuck children" and most do.

>have pride in race.
>all want to fuck white men.

pick one.

Soyboys gotta soy

>faggot

Ahahaha, POL is buttbleeding because a chink is getting her :^)

>gotta save the white race
>stuck on Sup Forums like a heroin addict looking for the next fix/shitpost

Can’t wait for white pipow to die out

Nothing happened?

>Video game streamer
Is that how they call cam whores nowadays?

I'd swat dat

This is why immigration is bad.

>e-celebs
kys faggot
>in all fields

>They are also all obsessed with white women and mostly treat them like shit
That comes of from insecurity. Not only for asians, but for any man. But asians are in more demanding situation when they're with a white women because they're insecure about their race. Same with blacks. If they could truly look past their race, they could be happy with a white women, but that confidence usually comes with big money only.
Anyway, Stalin genocided his own folks too, so that's not really telling

>Stalin genocided his own folks too

this is not even close to being the same.

>The investigation into how her home address was obtained is still continuing
Let me help them out with their investigation. PSN and X-Box are wide open. You can pull an IP off it easy as fuck, then run a trace on the IP to get the location. Or send a phish link to pull the geo out of it as well. Same as that social media everyone likes soo much.

why? The what different example you want? Bolsheviks? It was common people slaughtering their own folks. That's it in the core

>video game streamer
Not
>Non-nude findom camwhore that plays some games sometimes

>link
Isn't this doxxing?
Read the rules

No, this isn't doxxing? You want a REAL dox?? I can show you one...it has 100's of your leftist friends on it XD

Any woman who uses nudity or semi-nudity to make a living should be killed.

Please do, I want to know

t. mudslime

pastebin /m8kgdbVR

>At least their women actually have pride in their race and want to reproduce.
>want to
>reproduce

TOP KEK

Good. Fuck camwhores

Man you know I'd love to, those nasty bitches love a good dicking. I wonder how often someone recognizes them on the street.

In the Old Days Out West, we had whore houses. Everyone could afford a whore once a week without going broke. The whores were not allowed out in polite society, and on the rare occasions when the older better behaved whores were allowed out in the less polite areas of society, they had to be fully clothed and vieled Victorian style. Those times will come again to the US.

>removed
You dumb nigger

Commie chinks are one step away from Jews, I thought we knew this.

She looks like a plastic fuckdoll

> asia is japan
Kys juanito

>sexually unitiated
>worrying
Who even writes this crap?

I honestly feel bad for him and everyone else affected by this upsetting of the world order by the Jews.

We shouldn't mix with other races, it's just wrong.

Except the muzzies literally are a rape culture.

>some loser incel breaks the law, makes police waste time, and puts people in danger just for le epec trolling rush

>all Sup Forumstards can do is talk about is how mad they are at people making money under capitalism, how they are mad because she's fucking an Asian guy, muh hapas, muh racemixing, muh race traitors, muh whores, muh e-celebs

>the state of Sup Forumscuck trash in 2018

Is there a more buttblasted userbase than Sup Forums? For a board that keeps spamming how other people are so easily triggered, you fuckwits sure get buttblasted about other people and pretty much anything that's not some Nazi alt righter meme circus

KYS

>roasties and cucks sperging in this thread
Feels good tbqh

no thanks I can smell the rice through the monitor

>promoting AFWM couples
>discourage WMAF couples
>Asian Female - White Male
>White Male - Asian Female
Is the chink retarded or something?

Good lord what a sad picture

Depends on following, it's the only reason they do what they do, though. They crave celebrity status.

The guy who swatted is literally a pajeet. It's sad that cucks just start posting Asian shit when the guy is not even Asian, he's poo.

kek

Thought the same thing.

Be a thot, get a swat

Thats clearly an ayy

I don't know what to feel anymore, hatred disgust or sadness

>Video game streamer STPeach was given yet another excuse to post her ugly face

Checkd

What sound does this make?

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

ups i farded hehe

>152
What the fuck