Why is this, FBI plant rocking the Norwegian flag on twitter?

Why is this, FBI plant rocking the Norwegian flag on twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/what-autism/treatment
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he gets a boner from Nordics just like Sup Forums

Because Trump said something about Norway.

cause hes nordic just like mike enoch

>Why is this, FBI plant rocking the Norwegian flag on twitter?

says the FBI plant rocking a meme flag on Sup Forums

Because it looks like the Nazi battle flag.

He's not an FBI plant, he's just an autist

why are there still so many cernovitch and alex jones fan boys on here calling spencer controlled opposition? cernovitch and jones are unironic controlled opposition, you should kys

Because he wants to win pol over. Never happening agent spencer

So literally one of us

Those two are too stupid to be controlled opposition, mainly they dont preach anything very divisive or against the status quo if you really think about it. cunt. telling my to kys, fucking faggot

there's something eerie about him

CUZ WE WUZ NORDS NOW N SHIT

It's just a mutt going "we wuz vikings"

low iq bottom feeders like you who came here in 2015 are precisely why Sup Forums is such a shithole these days

crawl back to whatever normalfag republican facebook group or subreddit you came from and never return

it's a meme, the trump shithole thingy

says the russian rape baby

One of us one of us one of us

Says the Anglo rapebaby

Hahahah stupid ass paddy

Thought twitter was all about shutting down "alt-right" accounts. How does it's self described spokesperson have one?

what ancestry does spencer claim he has?

The amount of pride and "muh nostalgia" you have in a fucking anime image board is abhorrent, hope youre miserable existence becomes somewhat worthwhile, lol

My dick!

ching chong nip nong

English mainly if I remember correctly.

TINKLE ON ME

Because the's the media handle for it.

He's literally verified and everything. Any poster defending this cuntrag is an op

By larping as a whale murderer?

autismspeaks.org/what-autism/treatment

>hope I could help your

Yea, I don't trust that stormfag at all.

itt leftypol talks to itself

That looks to be the plan

Curious that the le agent Spencer crowd don't seem to understand the reference. Really causes one to ponder...

Says the mongol rapebaby

Mlady

How can anyone hate this man. He is so fucking funny.

>Spencer says there will be traps in the ethnostate
>also says anime is altright culture
>suddenly a bunch of shill threads against him

>meme flag
>FBI plant
hello shill

Northwest Euromutt. Probably half Anglo

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

why are you, an FBI plant, so blatantly astroturfing on Sup Forums?

More views for his boring ass twitter account. #edgy

GAS ALL BOOMER CONSPIRATARD

Narrative control, to lead the disenfranchised whites who don't know how to do their own research around.

Literally who

Thought that was just a closeup of plaid.

Wow, just wow.

we meme flag now!

says the viking rape baby

reminder

Spencer isn't even a nordic name. Fuck this propaganda prop

Eckstein is a German surname friend

Because he's a delusional faggot LARPing as a Viking like 99% of the cringetards on Sup Forums. He's your typical American mutt, hijacking a culture that doesn't belong to him while simultaneously bitching about niggers doing the same

Spencer "Pillsbury" looks more like the right images.

Hes a true Dickenhorst
Also...

>they had a daughter
>she will inherit Nina's "amazing attributes"

Getting embarrassed once is better than twice. Thanks, friend.
Isn't his wife Jewish, or has some weird connections though?

Trump is just throwing out red meat to you racist fools. He has done NOTHING substantial for whites since going into office last year.

His wife is Russian, I think she has some autismal NazBol ideology. Mike Enoch was the guy that was married to a Jewess

Presidents rarely ever get shit done within the first year. The first year is spent getting the administration up and running and tearing down everything your predecessor did. The last year is spent focusing on reelection. So basically you only ever get two real years of work out of a president.

Says the emu rape baby

There's written 'seppuku' all over the headband.

Northern Norway except Tromso is already a white ethnostate, why should I leave.

Ah, I could've sworn I had heard some really good evidence on Spencer though. I'll have to keep reading. Something is really off about this Alt-Right thing. It feels like a political/media prop.

Because he exists to jump into any controversial topic and enrage normies and alienate them against the right wing, honestly I don't understand how anyone can look at his conduct and not think he's controlled opposition.
>hey guys we should protect our own countries first
>OH GREAT HERE COMES RICHARD SPENCER TO WAVE NAZI FLAGS AND SHOUT ABOUT KILLIN' JEWS ON CNN!

Gerogien and not russian YUGE difference

Isn't Georgia where the Ashkenazim bloodline originates?

>>OH GREAT HERE COMES RICHARD SPENCER TO WAVE NAZI FLAGS AND SHOUT ABOUT KILLIN' JEWS ON CNN!
when has he done this?

he is single handedly steering the collective online right wing into real, straight up white nationalism. he just publicly executed the leading civic nationalist cuck with almost a million subs. over 300,000 people watched him do that. is your brain even on? what the fuck is with you retards and the "controlled opposition" paranoia? where is the evidence? you have a bad feeling in your tummy? present an argument

Why do you guys think him being autistic makes him a plant? He's been around since the Duke lacrosse rape case, he just doesn't know how to speak publicly.

>Spencer was the Archive user

>Spencer says there will be traps in the ethnostate
Pretty sure his response was, "Hopefully not".

I think you've confused her wearing the ribbon of St. George with being Georgian

Spencer is part Norwegian according to his 23andMe.

Follow the news you fucking retard. Might it have something to do with Trump's comments about more immigrants from places like Norway?

Of course someone like Richard is going to support that. Strange that you seem more interested in encouraging infighting than paying attention to what's happening in the real world...

you are literally the dumbest of niggers

Everyone in real life who isn't Adolf Hitler is a plant. It's some /leftypol/ psyop combined with legitimate autists too paranoid for their own good regurgitating the propaganda.

he isn't norwegian at all

This.

Richard Spencer is moderate if anything. He's the opposite of skinhead neo-Nazi LARPers.

I meant ethnically, and part.

7% Scandi. He doesn't claim to be Norwegian so stop being so butthurt over nothing

It's because of what Trump said brainlets.

Oh yeah

He's 7% Scandi or whatever, and Scandi isn't equal to Norwegian only dumb fuck

SPIT ON HEEM BRUDDAHS!

Why do people say he's not a parasite again? He's just a whore that gets paraded out by MSM whenever Trump does something.

he's ashamed of his shithole country flag

This

The plant / controlled opposition meme is fucking retarded and comes from both the alt lite (who are ACTUAL controlled opposition) and the hardcore 4+Sup Forums spergs that see any facefagging as treason

there's literally no point adding fuel to the fire by running someone like Spencer and Co. Besides , you have to pick, are they too hard or too soft? And in either case, why are they being deplatformed pretty much everywhere if theyre some kind of a pressure release valve? You think Twitter wouldn't shut him down if he gave them enough of an excuse? And who IS legit, people who shitpost on image boards all day or make racist memes and LARP as Nazis?

useful idiots, your first point is spot on though. see MM88

Jared Taylor is a moderate.

Richard spencer is a fucking spoiled edgelord faggot.

lmfao this kike-fucking nigger actually thinks norwegians want to move here.

you think if i lived in a white utopia like norway i'd want to move somwhere that has pajeets and niggers roaming around in major cities like cockroaches?
what the fuck.

>he's playing inter-generational chess

they're interdimensional child molesters
no bampu

t.56

This guy ruins everything he touches. He's controlled opposition and he isn't even good at hiding it. He's also blatantly gay

this, op is retarded

what did he ruin? where was the real fight, before he wrecked it? no one makes an actual argument. Should pro white activism be limited to Sup Forums? If not, can you name one offline group that you believe in? Do they exist?

The Danish government used trouble caused by a demonstration Richard Spencer arranged as an argument to get 'the alt-right' banned in Denmark as a harmful organisation encouraging violence.

That's one thing he ruined. Not that I care much. Alt-right is just a name. And a stupid one at that. Nationalism is still legal.