/our guy/ has got a point

/our guy/ has got a point.

Is he referring to Flint, Michigan?

don't say that or james will try to sue you, he needs the money for his prostitute girlfriends

The city with 90% nigs? Yeah probably

Why is James Woods not in movies anymore?

Anyone that can say it has nothing to do with Jews is just a liar or retarded.

He committed thought crimes so the leftist cult ousted him

>Flint, Michigan
>56.6% African American
hmmm

cocaine and lithium make a hell of a drug

What do you (((think)))?

(((why))) indeed

He got rich as hell on apple stock sales, there is no need for him to act anymore.

Flint isn't white.

He's still doing voices for Family Guy. Besides, he is like a million years old.

god James Woods' twitter is based
the only twitter ive been curiously following the past few years

otherwise I think twitter is literally the demise of Western civilization

yup areas with a majority of niggers is by definition a shithole

>be melanin gifted me
>travel back and forth to phams village every school break
>dirt roads, well water, agricultural, rural, no land lines, 10 cent coca cola in glass bottles
>remember going to river every other day
>bathe and watch kin fish and catch fresh water crab
>river is the hub of activity for me and town folk when nothing else to do or we go off on a trek to scope out phams sugar cane plantation/land. River flows between village and mountain fields
>fast forward to 2010's
>boneheaded currupt "mayor" and moronic idiots otherwise known as the villagers decide they want mass sewage instead of tradition septic system and latrines used for generations
>they build it and dump all their shit into the river

Now nobody can bathe in it, drink from it or use it in any way. Town literally became a shithole
They let this happen.
They deserve to be called shitholes because that's what they are.

>if the water where you live isn't good, the entire country is a shithole

No, sorry, his tweet actually does apply to the entire United States. It's a stupid tweet and it appropriately backfired.

Implying usa is a nation and not an empire

Fuck off retard

Why would anyone be triggered by this?

Most of the USA has indoor plumping, most of Somalia and Haiti doesn't.

According to Flint Michigan, America is a shithole

Doesnt he live in LA? Where they constantly run out of water and have to borrow from San Fransisco?

Arent they in the desert?

And when they do have rain/water, theyre all idiots for living on a mudslide? Basically living in Africa there.

Shithole town.

Good for him. He's one of the few people in Hollywood that deserves to be rich.

your stupid is showing

To be fair, everyone here considers LA and Flint to be shitholes.

They have multi billion dollar desalination plants now

>Sydney has 100 mbit internet in most locations, a thriving economy, running water, good roads, good trains, an international airport, a great port, etc
>BingyBanga stick shakes past Alice Springs is pic related
>AUSTRALIA IS A SHITHOLE COUNTRY
ok

he merely expressed hjmself

Doesn't Nestle have a monopoly on the water there? They bottle it, sell it or otherwise outsource it? The water shortage there is just greedy ass rich people gatekeeping it is all.

What did she mean by this?

You sound like a lefty in denial that the places named aren't shitholes so you're desperate to move goal posts. Trump was right.

>I sure do luv muh TV celebrity

Silly amerimutts

Flints water is shit because niggers embezzled the money to fix the pipes. Has nothing to do with well or sewage water.

I wonder if the thought ever occurred to them to run water through the radiator element for instant hot water.

Through the radiator element? That sounds unsanitary as fuck.

It wasn't the black who embezzled the money.

Hurf durfz you guys why are you holding the President of the United States to a higher standard than a 4channarian shitposter

And he is wrong why ?

Lick more aggressively

>Trump was right.

I bet you loved obamas mic drop

>I'm ok with my president calling my own country a shithole
What a self loathing cuck you are

>mic drop is a curse word

He didn't call his own country a shit hole

>Uhh if you like fucking girls butts you like fucking guys buts ipso faxo homo

What obama did was worse. It's glorifying disrespect and thug culture. What trump allegedly said was in a private meeting and was 100% true.

Amerimutts on the defense yet again

And you're implying that the United States is a shithole because of niggers

>being this triggered by a mic drop
pls be bait

Exactly. When has Trump ever publicly disrespected anyone? That would never happen. He's above that.

Did you even think before writing this

You call your own country a shithole though

little cuck

But I'm not triggered. The mic drop was hilarious because it backfired and rekt obama so hard.

Oh really. Did his approval ratings plummet

>mic drop? zomg lels
>trump was rude? FUCKING HITLER

Wait, is America a shithole since you can't drink the tapwater?

It's just a fucking mic drop user.

It's just calling a shithole a shithole user.

we do not deserve this man

I know, it's a stupid argument, that's why I'm not the one making it, I'm using James Woods' flawed logic against him, as did everyone else with a brain that took 2 seconds to read this tweet and instantly jumped to the same "Flint" conclusion I did.

Shit-skinned nig-nogs that make up the majority in any region of the World, turns said region into a shit-hole? Noooo it can't be. I refuse to believe it!

If you unironically believe that dropping a mic is a curse word then you're beyond help. fucking christ Gen Z is shaping up to be turbo snowflakes

If you can't drink the tapwater you're living in niggerville, most likely a nigger and therefore it don't matta.

So America is a shithole?

>We do not deserve this man

Flint is as exception and it's fucked because of nigger incompetence. Unsanitary living conditions in haiti and africa are the norm so woods is correct.

Dropping a mic in public is less presidential than saying shithole behind closed doors.

Yes

t. James Woods

The predator drones joke was worse.

>I know, it's a stupid argument
But it's not a stupid argument. He just didn't specify that it also applies to cities, just as it does nations.

>Dropping a mic in public is less presidential than saying shithole behind closed doors.
Okay, I'll bite. How is dropping a mic hurting your feelings, snowflake?

When you saw it happen on TV, did it make you cry?

if there are more blacks than whites the area is a shithole, thats the rule of thumb, and it applies everywhere

So many proud goyims in this thread.

I never saw it on tv, When I saw it on yt I chuckled because trump was the president. Obama btfo.

He specifically said if the area you live in, be that the state, city, village, town doesn't have potable drinking water, the entire nation is a shithole. He said what he said, I don't really care what you THINK he meant.

BingyBanga stick shakes past Alice Springs are shithole I don't see the problem?
also show me the part of haiti were they have 100 mbit internet in most locations(wich is not real for sidney), a thriving economy, running water, good roads, good trains, an international airport, a great port, etc

>I'm using James Woods' flawed logic against him

LOL

>When I saw it on yt I chuckled because trump was the president. Obama btfo.
I've been talking to a teenager this whole time haven't I.

J U D A I S M

U

D

A

I

S

M

>I don't really care what you THINK he meant.
Have you considered becoming a lawyer?

I'm pointing out how retarded he is. The aboriginal communities are shitholes because the people living in them have an average IQ of 70 and most members do not have more than one ancestor who lived in a civilized society.

You can tell from Woods' post that he meant shithole nations like Kenya and Ghana.

>good roads, good trains
have you ever been to sydney?

That's just your personal and biased interpretation of Woods' tweet.

>trump, you'll never be president!
>MIC DROP
>trump becomes president anyway
If you don't find that funny and a solid btfo there's no helping you.

And your literal interpretation is just as valid?

I have. Try living in the outback where there aren't even traffic lights or paved roads. The train network there is amazing, even if you have to wait for it. That just means you can admire the huge buildings.

oh so its just your ignorance that makes you think so, australian roads and public transport are dogshit because of the amount of area they have to cover

Wow I'm glad politics is about memes, and memes only. You stupid fucking child.

Shitter shattered people like you make the trump presidency so much more enjoyable.

Yeah. That's not what this discussion is about though.

Cunt, you can go from one place to another in a fucking train for a few dollars and about 10 minutes of waiting. If you want to compare Sydney's train system to NYC's, go ahead. Comparing Sydney's train system to Ghana's probabilistic trail map is stupid.

I wish I was such a sheltered child that my biggest worry in life was "triggering le sjws"

forgot how much more rabid the low iq libtards on Sup Forums defend their pet niggers

As many as 63 million people — nearly a fifth of the United States — from rural central California to the boroughs of New York City, were exposed to potentially unsafe water more than once during the past decade, according to a News21 investigation of 680,000 water quality and monitoring violations from the Environmental Protection Agency.

forgot how much more rabid the low iq magapedes on Sup Forums defend their pet jew

>Sydney has 100 mbit internet in most locations
I'm supposedly one of them, I'm yet to see my internet go above 9.
>a thriving economy
"Keeping the housing bubble propped so badly that it's far worse than it was when the US crisis happened" is not a thriving economy.
>running water
Sure, I'll give you this one. Though I did have a friend who got sick because his tap water had too much copper in it because the pipes are getting old as fuck now.
>good roads
lol, no
>good trains
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>an international airport
mate, fucking somalia has international airports
>a great port
Sure

we're still full, fuck off

Yeah keep posting merchants that will win them over. Niggers come from shitholes. Only the mentally retarded don't acknowledge this.

>constantly run out of water
>can’t somehow seperate well water from sewage water
Two completely different things, ergo LA is not a shithole because of water.

>I'm supposedly one of them, I'm yet to see my internet go above 9.
Blame your ISP and NBN. The infrastructure is there.

>lol, no
>HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You have no idea.

>we're still full, fuck off
We're at 120% capacity, we need dumb cunts like you and the africans to get out.

>lefty retard tries to spin their butthurt as "holding trump to a higher standard"
>Obama acting like a disrespectful retard, complete with a mic drop is perfectly fine
Yeah it doesn't work that way

>if you're anti-nigger you're pro-trump
I don't think so "pede".

>You have no idea
Cunt, I live right near the CBD, north of the bridge, and I use the trains a lot. They're totally fucked. Shit, the other day it was taking people 2 hours to go from Ashfield to Central, there were news articles and shit. Not to mention, if some cunt offs themselves at fucking Leppington it'll somehow make trains at Hornsby get delayed by 45 minutes. Our trains are a joke. They're 500x better than the buses though

>Obama acting like a disrespectful retard, complete with a mic drop is perfectly fine
lmao you're actually triggered by this

hey user

name one (1) reason I should continue to give you (You)s when you're a teenager