Dragon Ball Super

Are these filler episodes worth the watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdO6PgFjkKY
youtube.com/watch?v=n-FD5qB62_s
youtube.com/watch?v=cOpx7hf0OjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey shut up and go die in a hole you pedophile

like seriously bro go die in a burning pit of cobras seriously dude .

No such thing as filler since this technically isn't an adaptation of any specific existing property. I suppose you can still call them filler for not really being relevant to the already barely there plot

no i mean really dude for real dog go EXPLODE, just go EXPLODE right now

Super in of itself is filler.

die die die die die

>dog go EXPLODE

No don't, not the doggo

No.

No.

whats going on..

Reminder that filler dragonball super characters are aids

Why was Budokai 2 obsessed with make Vegetto look like a Goku's transformation?

What the fuck is that?

>All Gokus are serious
>Vegetto just smug as always

I love Vegetto

>Comparing Buu's body and Zamasu's body, implying Buu's Body=Zamasu's body
Retard

Also
>Sneak attack
>Powerlevels

Choose one

don't mind me, only posting 3rd best DragonBall game opening song here
youtube.com/watch?v=tdO6PgFjkKY

>Comparing a guy who doesn't care at all about having his body destroyed and another guy who doesn't care at all about having his body destroyed
Yep.

>implying Buu's Body=Zamasu's body
Nope.

>choose between sneak attacks and powerlevels
Who said "power levels" and why should I choose?

If Goku can be killed by a bullet or laser by Super Logic when his LE GUARD IS DOWN, why the fuck didn't Gero just build little robots that would poison him in his sleep or give him aids or something?

Toei really can't create good character designs. Only time they do is when they're copying an existing character design done by Toriyama.

Maybe that was the plot device Heart Beerus that killed Goku in the first place!

>why the fuck didn't Gero just build little robots that would poison him in his sleep or give him aids or something?
Because then there's no series you fucking idiot

Also it's not "DBS logic", but "DB itself logic"

You think the heart virus came from nowhere?!

>Also it's not "DBS logic", but "DB itself logic"
get fucked kiddo

That's not DBS logic, it's Toei logic.

>those last two panels
>transdimensional eurobeat intensifies

The heart virus is just a random Earth virus that causes a deadly disease. It wasn't created by Gero.

You don't know that.

you fucking faggots are the worst part of the DB fandom.
just because they're not fighting doesn't mean that the episode is a "filler" episode. do you even know what a filler is? they're used to fill up the time until the manga gives the animators more material.
technically all of super at this point is -kind of- filler, as the manga is way behind. but tori gives toei the outlines of what happens.

those episodes right now are not fillers, they are the build-up to the tournament you fucking children

I don't get it

This episode was a pointless waste of time and everyone knows that. The only thing interesting that happened is Goku's explaining his character the rest can be skipped without it impacting anything in the show.

>time travel machine that moves between dimensions
>trunks is crashing

It's just a regular virus. If Gero had anything to do with it it would be mentioned in the manga.

It's also to show that Goku isn't immune to regular diseases just because he is a monkey man.

Does that mean he can get AIDS?

You don't know that.

I know it's hard for people with autism to sit still for 20 minutes when nothing's flashing and clashing on screen.

those episodes right now are character developement. they show what the cast has been up to and how they prepare for the tournament and what qualifies them to be a part of that tournament.
goku learning that the can't just go in head straight is a nice subtle touch

Makes me wonder how hard their add acted up during the original Frieza fight.

Goku could have contracted an alien heart virus on one of the dozens of planets he stopped on before coming back to Earth.

How is this not a gigantic asspull?

Because it doesn't really do anything. It just provides backstory to why Cell knows the techniques he does and why he can regenerate.

They are as worth as ningens if you know what Zamasu means

Not happening since the fucking Earth just invented the cure
It's clearly an earthling virus

Then I guess it's better to believe in your stupid headcanon instead of accepting the facts we have from the manga, right? You fucking idiot.

Trunks says "a virus WILL attack your heart", implying that Goku contracted it during those 3 years before the androids showed up.

Why do people care so much about the logic behind science fiction stories?

The point is that it doesn't have to make sense, people get mad about Goku being seemingly hurt by a bullet. They can write the story however they want, it's not non-fiction. There is nothing to even make that an inconsistency either, it is shown almost constantly during dragon ball that the characters can be hurt "easily" if they are off-guard or rusty.

Not only that, but Goku may be immune to regular diseases as well and this was supposedly a very powerful heart virus, and according to TOORUNKSOO if you die to the virus it is "natural causes" and the dragon balls cant bring you back from that.

And I know it's hard for shills like you to admit when an episode is a literal pointless waste of time.

A mad scientist creating nanobots to spy on the strongest people in the world is much less of an asspull than a tranny alien being stronger than 10 million Gokus and blonde hair making Goku even stronger.

Now post Hit, Jiren, or Zamasu

I didn't say it didn't make sense, it's just out-of-nowhere with no foreshadowing or any indication.

If HIV exists in their world, then yes.

Some viruses can stay dormant in people for years before showing symptoms.

>Implying Bulma cant help find a cure for an alien disease, but can build a fucking time machine.

>Why do people care so much about the logic behind science fiction stories?
In-universe logic is necessary you dipshit

great now I'm imagine a universe with 10 million Gokus

What?

>They're not fighting therefore it's a waste of time

Because he is a goku transformation, Vegeta is just a powerup

user it's obvious, don't watch them unless you really want to wait less for the next episode

Psychology time

It's because Dragonball Z is associated with strenght and to most people Goku is symbolic as being THE STRONGEST anime character(Even though its not technically true).

Super just makes everyone look like chumps and scales everything back, the last WOAH moment was the SSG universe clashing fist. And it wasn't even in the original movie.

Oh come now it's not as bad as Gotenks, where Goten has no other purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-FD5qB62_s

If Bulma was involved in the research to find the cure Trunks would mention that to Goku.

At this point Goten isn't even a character. I mean even Kid trunks has more characterization.

It's a waste of time because nothing actually happened in this episode.

That should be a mess, those 10 million Gokus will end with the universe's food.

>Some viruses can stay dormant in people for years before showing symptoms.
I doubt Toriyama even knows/cares about how real viruses work.

>In general, Manga Zamasu started out worse than Anime Zamasu. In the anime, Zamasu started out questioning why gods protect mortals despite all their failures and seems more frustrated that the gods sat back and did nothing. Something that he does have a point about to an extent. Overall, Zamasu wasn't talking about killing all mortals, but either taking a more hands on approached with dealing with them or stop protecting them since they don't deserve it.
Manga Zamasu, wanted to kill mortals from the start and he never asked Gowasu about his beliefs. He outright said that 'unneeded lifeforms' should be destroyed. Gowasu is also more of a moron in the sense that he seemed to chose Zamasu based on his battle power and didn't know that Zamasu hated humans until he sliced the Barbarian, while anime Gowasu was aware of the issue and was trying to gently guide him to the right path, although he was utterly blind to Zamasu's growing darkness after meeting Goku. Most of anime Gowasu's problem is that he doesn't seem to be aware that pure is not always good and black and white insanity.
>Another different is the Barbarian scene. In the anime, when Zamasu sliced the Barbarian, he was shocked and even horrified and didn't try to defend his actions at first. Manga Zamasu sliced the Barbarian with a huge smile on his face and his surprised that Gowasu didn't approved. He then defended his stance by calling the Barbarian trash.
>Black is also the same way where he even after all he has done, he still revere the gods and sees killing them as a regrettable, but necessary step. Manga Black takes pride that he murdered the gods since he's the only 'true god' now. That is not even getting started on how Black gleefully impaled Gowasu in the manga while bragging about how many times he killed him, while anime Black was matter-of-fact about it. He also never tried to attacked Gowasu again after he failed to kill him, unlike the manga where he actively hunted the Supreme Kais down.

I want to ___ Bulma

Why is reddit so much better than Sup Forums?

>In-universe logic is necessary you disphit
I suggest you stop watching Toei if that's necessary for you.

>"Dragon Ball Z is associated with strenght"
>"Goku is symbolic as being THE STRONGEST anime character("
The only people who could possibly think this way are the "Versus" autists who love to compare Goku to Superman and shit like that.
Those are the only people who give two fucks about Goku being hurt by a bullet.

Get the dragon radar from, so I can find all of the dragon balls,

>implying there is any fucking relation between these feats

Also

The only reason i would want the dragon radar is to wish shen long to let me ___ Bulma

ask Bulma for help with my homework

go on an adventure to find the dragonballs with

Nice fanfic
Where's the rest?

No, no!

I want Bulma to jump on my ____

Original Funi Dub is superior to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cOpx7hf0OjE

Elastic bed!

car (front seat) and drive me around the world so we can find the dragon balls

They really screwed Goten over. I don't know why they seem so adamant to prevent the child from actually having a personality.

That's horrible. I grew up with funi/faulconer and watched entire dbz jap subbed last year, and I just cant watch this shit.

Bulma wants to ________ you too.

Flying Nimbus and then chuckle as she falls through.

Wish Shin was better back in the Buu saga

The only reason Goten is even a thing is because Toriyama's editor wanted a new Kid Goku for nostalgia bait.

Well he's here now and they should at least try and do something with him.

No you keep getting it wrong!

I want her to ____ my ____ with her ____

Yes, but also Toriyama wanted to use him as a successor to Goku so he could end the series for the 100th time, but everyone hated Goten, so that idea was scrapped.

It's funny cause when you think about it, literally half the stuff in DB was an attempt to end it.

>supposed to be Kid Goku nostalgia bait
>doesn't even have his iconic tail

>doesn't even have his iconic tail
Toriyama was sick of drawing tails.

find
dragon balls
dragon radar

People hated Goten? I always thought it was more indifference.

only reason gotten is there is because they had originally planned on keeping goku fucking dead
that's literally the only reason for them to make a generic goku clone

>Toriyama wanted to use him as a successor to Goku
Gohan was going to be his successor actually, but Toriyama changed his mind because Gohan is boring.

Yes, but then he tried to use Goten as one, but scrapped it as well.

Toriyama tried to get rid of Goku a couple times so he could end the series.

Luckily they pay some attention to the fans.

Was Goku the luckiest man alive?

Gohan is.

That image alone proves otherwise

You, what's your opinion on the episodes leading up to the tournament of power?

My image alone proves otherwise.