How do we solve the tranny problem?

How do we solve the tranny problem?

gas

this is america in one picture

>the balding one
OH NONONO NO NO NOOOO AAAAH AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OH NO NO NO NO

all fat, ugly and balding
why do they hate themselves

Transitioning done quick

glitched any %

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Never knew aids skrillex became a tranny

He had ONE job. Did this retard never heard of wigs?

call them drag enthusiasts.

Make them school teachers in California.
Conservatives in California should push the obvious and just wait until it burns the people.

I don't give a shit if someone chooses to live that way and stays out of my way. Unfortunately a lot of them feel the need to draw attention to themselves and act faggy in public.

This is no different than furries. People who hate themselves find a group of people who agree to go along with their delusions if you agree to go along with theirs. Well, there is one difference. It’s that liberals politized Trannys.

highly recommend you don't go to this twitter, very very bad

This will become a serious problem sooner or later. These people are being taken seriously. Why is this just normal to you fucks now? The kids are being conditioned and there are a bunch of ten year old drag queens being swarmed by lunatic, cross-dressing fags. We have a situation on our hands where we could have a fraction of a generation with the mentality of a Jeffery Dahmer type.

I don't want them to be hurt, because they're obviously damaged people, but this has to stop. Anyone going along with this Tavistock Institute, Transhumanism kikery has contributed to a crisis of the human condition.

It will literally solve itself.

Right Wing Death Squads

Electricity and Zyklon B.

The amount of mental illnesses in this photo makes me feel perfectly sane in comparison

Is he just fat or are those from hormones. This is sad.

You dont. Its a cancer of this generation, but eventually, it will resolve itself

what circle of hell is this?

is he some kind of klingon?

Is this what real trannies look like? I thought they all looked like this.

The final one.

>Bold one
Pfffff OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

die sodomites

They'll all kill themselves eventually, seems like the trash takes itself out with trannys

Imagine being their parents. I will kill myself

itt: vomit-inducing content

I want to fucking die

Based Grik

You know you would fuck this butthole.

Day of the rope!

You gib cock to men, not women. Then these 'women' will magically become 'men' overnight.

Get over it cos it doesn't affect you?

Daily reminder that Cosmo is now the hottest AGDQ tranny.
Also the most insane one.

kys australicuck faggot sodomite

Effectively a PsyOp on lonely impressionable males.

kys you fucking degenerate loving faggot

Cosmo is a real-life masquerade violation.

by having sex with the attractive ones and gassing the others

I'm not from Australia

>red pills makes you larger
>but the ones he takes make him small
>And the ones his shrink give him, don't do anything at all

>attractive ones
Which ones do you find attractive here?

Sentence their (((therapists))) to death. The root of the problem is that society is all to willing to go along with their childish fantasy instead of telling the tranny that it's just a phase

Nuke Amurica. Nation of cucks niggers and queers

how the fuck

neither are most people who live here

Too much soylent.

Who dis? I want liberate her

Well, I for one am glad that white americans will be able to get girlfriends now, even if they have to make them themselves.

I'd bet he killed himself by now.

Keks

I bet that's one rare pic of his where he doesn't look disgusting. Irl his voice and the stature would all instantly make it a turn off.

Lactation inducing hormones like prolactin

When did Jonathan Blow go tranny?

Why hasn't he killed himself yet? Worthless trash

holy fuck, I thought soylent was just a meme

Soy/estrogen won't make you lactate

Prolactin + progesterone will

Kalindra Chan

Does Cosmo live alone? Where are his parents and shit?

He probably tried to hang himself but didn't weigh enough.

Whoremoans

Y-yeah, that's totally it!

There isn't a pic of her* that doesn't look 10/10 to every guy I show it to.

how about you just leave them to their misery and get on with your own lives?

>second on the left
PFFFFFT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAH

Trannies have a cult mindset so usually the first thing they do is distance themselves from friends and family.

Thanks sempai

You use the #TimesUp hashtag to redpill normies on (((them)))

ouch

Because we still have souls so we genuinely want to help them.

I guess being underweight as fuck and also only consuming soylent sludge which probably has no vitamins/protein in it also has something to do with his body eating his own brain for energy.

I would fuck it with my saiga 12, monetize it, and get a billion views

ugh..

He is just American

>my saiga 12

thats slang for your cock right

Why the fuck does gdq have so many trannies?

So playing by (((their))) rules this should be censored as it shows a woman's tits?

How do we solve the burger problem you mean

yah nah, it's too late already

>0.1% of the population
>50% of AGDQ

Can you detect trannies by smell or do they de-soy all manly musk? I mean a brotha can't deny those cherrypicked pictures, but I always had
this theory that irl, they would feel completely off and wrong, you know besides the benis of course.

i have seen something similar to this. almost puked. you colonialcucks have to shit on everything.

i have also seen a kebab taking a selfie with his wife that was covered from top to bottom like a ninja, while riding in some nufag riksha shit they have here.

it is like living in a dark, very dark, comedy amongst you. cant wait to gtfo.

Because social outcasts are attracted to speedrunning. Speedrunners are usually impressionable young kids who fall for modern liberal shit. Their chat supports them the whole way because the mods will ban anyone who doesn't. The feedback loop of acting degenerate and having more people like you for it spirals out of control.

It's a sort of natural selection.

real trannies always have been and always will be gigantic, hideous dudes in dresses. Which is fine, they serve as a warning to your kids and confuse the nigger rape squads

Awesome Gevalt Donated Quick

open discrimination against transgenders is an effective deterrent against such immoral behavior. i may not stop them but it will reduce their numbers and force them to go back to the closets.

Autistic people are pretty easy to spot and for whatever reason there aren't many autistic girls so if you meet one be prepared for the ambush/trap.

I have been on Sup Forums for way too long. For a second, I thought that image was someone being gutted.