The worst anime of 2017?

The worst anime of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=246070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not Maid Dragon.

Yeah, it's Handshakers

Kemono Friends is worse.

to early to start this thread wait till december, but hand shakers still had a better love story then sao.

Sakura Quest

Tell me Sup Forums why is this show hated. Or is it the normalfags again? Endride for example was cliche but watchable and enjoyable to an extent is this the same tier?

Your salt is subpar.

Is there a reason it looks so weird?

I bet you fucks didn't even watch it.

Come on then.
Tell me how it ended.

>serious reply to a shitposting thread

trick question - it didn't
second cour summer 2017

That Kotori and Mayumi are twin, their parents are researchers who research about Handshakers, yes that's so original

Good for Hand Shakers. It gets to be a slightly more polished piece of shit.

Your taste is subpad

>They could've made 10 more seasons of Project K
>instead waste budget on that piece of shit
Japs have shit taste

Watch the first episode.

If you don't cringe at least once through it, you deserve a fucking medal, honestly.

Tell me one thing that Hand Shakers did better than Maid Dragon

I literally can't.

Recreators is it's second season

>What is Kemono Friends????

Not when Clockwork Planet exists.

>>They could've made 10 more seasons of Project K
>>instead waste budget on that piece of shit
Thank god for that.

Re:Creators

Stop lying you piece of shit

>Not liking cute Victorian androids.
Your faggotry is showing.

It can't be anything but this, here's my review because it was too long for Sup Forums
myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=246070
some preview
The second season of AoT only confirms what we already knew. You can polish a turd as much as you want, but at the end of the day its still just a turd. Horrible characters, a complete absence of a plot, more awful pacing issues, and just all around crappy writing. Not a whole lot happens, and it honestly baffles me how anyone can take this train wreck of a series seriously. But amazingly enough, people somehow find a way to defend it. Although i think its hilarious that by far the most common defense I hear for it is "well a lot of people like it so it must be good". You and I both know that's a terrible argument David, try harder than that. In the end all this series really turns out to be is a horribly written soap opera with bad characters in which nothing pertaining to the plot(or lack thereof) actually happens.......read more on the link,
I consider this review a masterpiece

By the end of this year someone will prove with scientific method that Re:Creators is objectively the worst anime of 2017.

You need to go back

That's not Rokudenashit.

Eromanga

Got you gud, I see.

It's one for the history books. An anime people will look at decades from now and go "What the fuck?"

so far

Better fight scenes.

It's the gohands filter, so it's intentional.