Pros and Cons of Women by Race

White Woman: Fun/Risky
Black Women: Voluptuous/Overbearing
Asian Women: Obediant/Stingy
Jewish Women: Milkies/Occultist
Arab Women: Conservative/Shallow
Hispanic Women: Fertile/Loca

Any real man who isn't scared of variety and happy to live in a world of choice knows attractive aesthetics can be applied to women of all races with enough random generation.

How accurate is my list?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uid7RrXBY2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 snarky comment about abos

Pretty accurate desu. Married to a black woman. Blacks get very submissive when you get angry at them or when you talk to them direct and straight.

Really kinky too.

>white women
>fun
The only race of women worth a shit are Asians.

"married a black woman"
"desu"

sounds like you didnt have a choice you faggot"

BASED Magapede throwing his genes down the toilet

Nice never been with black woman before but I like their curvaceousness

Anime women: perfect

Jewish conditioning in action

I have a white girlfriend. shes attractive but not sure if I wanna marry her. You cant trust white women these days. Out of nowhere they will divorce you and ruin your life. I guess any woman can do that but it seeming like white woman are the most likely to do it. Its just the culture of America and western nations. The great nations controlled by Satan.

There is no point in marrying anyone when divorce as a concept exists, it makes all the "till death do us part" shit null

White women
pro's:
Will literally adapt to whoever the mate is disregarding their own upbringing
Beautiful on average

Con's:
untrustworthy
heavily impressionable by external influences

Black women
pro's:
Loyal
Know what they want

con's
Tend to have sorted past
Children will be black

Asian
Pro's:
Looks good before 30's
Loyal

con's:
Age terribly after 30
Demanding

Jewish
Pro's:
tends to have money

con's:
Literal sociopaths

Arab women:
Pro's
unknown

con's
unknown

Hispanic women
pro's:
Beautiful
Great home caretakers

con's:
Tend to be loud and obnoxious
Typically 20+ that are not married are complete whores that need tested

Its not even me that Im worried about. Im a confident guy who can just get back out there. But the kids? Its how you your dylan roofs and adam lanzas. Traumatized childhood. I luckily had great parents who stayed together so I dont know what its like. But I imagine its not healthy.

Only cathlocism/moromanism/islam can save white women. With great power comes great responsibility. They have too much freedom. Their parents let them get away with everything.

>it's jewish to be attracted to an actual feminine girl
t. feminist cuck

Look Sup Forums, white women want to see the white race flourish as well. Deep down, they know it's given them everything, that's why they'll never once think of leaving unless they're certifiably insane. However, the ways a white man sees his ethnocommunity compete and flourish is VERY different from how women compete.

Women are not good at building and war; that's a man's way to fight the mongrel scourge. Instead, women fight on a different front: sex and culture. More specifically, the family unit.

Men fight on the battlefield. Women fight in the bedroom.

You almost exclusively hear women say "it'll bring better genes". Man can't comprehend that because reproduction isn't a man's primary function, armed conflict and industry competition is. For women, they intend to raise their kids according to a white lifestyle, but the savages they train and teach to acquire their desire keeps them from spreading MORE barbarians.

>inb4 so fuck white men huh?
No. To the contrary: fuck non-white women. In every race, there are more women than men; this is nature's way of compensating for a female's limited number of eggs. Seeing as humans are meant to be monogamous, that means the excessive amount of females means a higher capacity to breed and dilute overall. You hate other men and compete by engaging in armed conflict with them. Women hate other women and compete through sex, attraction, and expression. This is also why women excel as spies, assassins, and saboteurs; they're mistresses of subterfuge. Even in Islam, men MUST convert to Islam to marry a Muslim woman, but not the other way around. That's not coincidence, that's social sabotage.

Tl;dr we must all fight the best way we can. Men, take up arms. Women, spread those legs. We'll keep fighting, and together, we'll win.

I agree with this list a lot. White womens aesthetics in the form of color cant be denied but at the same time I feel like any woman will adapt if you satisfy her.

I know a jew girl and shes a total sociopath. Holy shit is it genetic? Shes fucking NUTS. Has a crazy victim complex. Is that why the world is like this lmao. Some psychopath simians took over. Crazy.

Spanish women seem to be very motherly. I think that comes as part of their culture. I feel like they are like white women when it comes to untrustworthiness and betrayal. The vanity just goes to their head when they are attractive.

>fuck outside of marriage like niggers
>muh dick
Kill all snowniggers.

If white people didnt fuck outside of marriage the birth rate would be far, far lower right now

My gf last night told me she hates being white. I asked her why and she said its because she watches vikings(shes nordic) and they were so violent for no reason. I told her its okay and that her people are good. Its just a show, everyone was crazy back then. Everyone was doing fucked up shit just in different ways.

mutts abroad

white women are disgusting whores that piss out large amounts of estrogen into the water supply (thus feminizing the men) because they want to be degenerate whores that take birth control and fuck the entire town

there is nothing lower than this (niggers aren't humans so they don't get considered to begin with)

>native women
>fiercely loyal
>raging alcoholics

gf is gf desu. Honestly any attractive woman you can convince to sate your cock on a regular basis is a winner.

They're MONGRELS dumbass! They're too stupid to understand marriage. All or surplus women need to do is keep them from spreading the horde with their savage women and while we MARRIED men kill the murderers, rapists, and thieves where we find them. The mutt men produced will be slightly more cultured for our surplus daughters to dilute even more and to even marry them to instill white values they can finally understand with our blood in them taking the majority. The mutt women such as
Will be ignored for "impure wombs"

This is how we use our lesser women to fight the Scourge. can you into resource management?

found the birth control addict whore

They cant help it. They live in the lions den. Thats the effect of MK Ultra. Find a nice Amish girl or woodland village girl who doesnt have a tv.

>Find a nice Amish girl or woodland village girl who doesnt have a tv.
this is the point where it no longer becomes worth my time and money to pursue them
congrats Jews, you win

when replying to my post, wtf were you talking about?

Wrong, snownigger.

>Americans think a jewish produced entertainment tv-show is a scientific history documentary

I'm not surprised, really. Also, vikings weren't violent at all. They were among the first to have democrazy, the men were soft as fuck in that their primary motivation for international raids was to bring back jewelry to impress the local women, their religion was about sitting in a circle in the forrest and smelling the flowers.

Jews want to make vikings look like a bunch of savage barbarians, who only thought about bodily pleasures and were obsessed with sex, blood and anger.

Tell her to read some actual history books on vikings and not to take a fucking fictional tv show at face value, how fucking stupid

What an unfun gf. Vikings is hilarious.

>amerimutts

Youre telling me they never got stoned on psydaelic mushrooms, wore bear skins, and then dual wielded axes as they whirlwinded through enemy and foe alike as they tripped ballz

Shes related to Bjorn too. hes my fave char lmao. Its partly my fault for ragging on white ppl in front of her. Something I dont do anymore.

That's the only way to make an overly empathetic person go berserk.

But there is a difference between times of war and times of peace. Germans are also quite nice people until they end up in a world war.

So you're a self hating white as well as her?

No.

Psycadelic mushrooms to go berserk is a myth, they would not be in battle condition after taking red and white. Bear skins? Some, sure due to hunting. Dual wielded axes? Yeah that could happen but more common was one axe or sword with shield and no fucking whirlwinding.

White Woman: whores
Black Women: transvestites
Asian Women: robots
Jewish Women: sociopaths
Arab Women: tranvestites
Hispanic Women: fat whores

>Implying Greek women are the same as Dutch women
Fucking amerimutts I swear to god.

So you're telling me my best option is an Asian robot gf?

No magical runes enchanting their weapons and armor?

Unfortunately no. Just normal runes written down on stones and wood as journals

White Woman: Useable but she'll use you too. Yet the vagina's lack the best texture and sometimes stanky muck vag.
Black Women: Never fuck in house. Or in residential area. You can take a black woman out to the woods though, make a fire, bring a lot of alcohol and fuck her that way. If someone sees you, shoot them.
Asian Women: The vaginas are often engorged and mucky. Like fucking a doll that talks and lives and wants more money for another hour.
Jewish Women: I wouldn't know as I still have a soul.
Arab Women: No clitoris so they are somewhat more bored during the sex. More open to rape.
Hispanic Women: The best feeling twat. Not much else to say, it's a wonderful texture. I find it wonderful any time of year. And you can spank and spank again. Lovely.

>White women are either epic win or either great loss :
-14/88 white women are the best women on earth
-Liberals white women are the worst women on earth

Otherwise
>Black women :
-you're lucky (1% of the time) : she's fucking hot
-you're not (99% of the time) : it's a damn ape
>Asian women :
-sometimes cute, but few curves
>Jewish women :
-Oy vey gib me your shekels
-deceitful
>Arab women :
-hot body, curvy ass, curvy chest
-but hot arabs all look the same (dark skin, dark hairs, dark eyes)
-godlike when you have sex (sorry Sup Forums i made some mistakes back in years)
>Hispanic women :
-i dont know

bump

Tbh turns into desu

"t b h" minus the spaces.

>Hispanic
Scream at their men a lot, can't handle their alcohol, but total fucking machines

A bit like arab girls so. (well maghrebi girls, maghrebi arent arab, but it's almost the same culture, and same appearance)

Hispanic arent submitted girls ?
Weird.
Did you have some sex with ?

But fuck brown women, long live to based white women.

95?

>Asian
>Pro's:
>Looks good before 30's
>Loyal
>con's:
>Age terribly after 30
>Demanding

I disagree, many asian women still look 30 well into their 40's and 50's. Its white women who age poorly on average.

L-R Joan smalls Constance Jablonski Liu Wen

I was using her as an example of what not to breed with

>White Woman: Human/Demands male self-improvement
>Black Women: Living-Fossil/Feral
>Asian Women: Obedient/Soulless-Insect
>Jewish Women: Burn Well/Hard to catch
>Arab Women: Conservative/Explodey
>Amerindian Women: Easy to conquer/Offspring create shitholes

>White Woman:
Fun and carefree/Age like shit
>Black Women:
Confident/Obnoxious