Hey Trump

I don't think you should be talking about shitholes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalaborwa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice stock photo!

but the city on the left has lots of whites and the city on the left has tons of- ooohhhh i get it

nice pick OP! Wow!

>city in Africa when it was white
>black city in America after a flood

Hahahahahagaga come to joberg my bru, see if you say the same shit. I have to live here

White city vs Black city? Thanks OP you've really helped me understand

More.

Matter of fact keep this tread alive, I'm at work but I'll take pictures on my way home, show you an unbiased view, then you can decide for yourself

We ALL know he's talking about niggers.

and more

Uhhhhh have you been here? Faggot.
No you havent joburg is fucking dirty and dangerous. You cant walk around the center of the city unless you're a paki who looks like a suicide bomber

Yes please.

Yes, the media is right, Africa is great, not a shithole so you don't have any reason to come here.

People act like it's a death sentence to prevent anyone from leaving these shitholes or sending them back there .... but why though if they aren't shitholes?

If they AREN'T shitholes, it's also NOT a racist death sentence to send anyone back to these shitholes or prevent them from leaving them for the US.

If these countries are so great then fucking STAY there.

My bru I had someone shoot me and try rape me at 14 while I was outside a McDonald's, this is not a very nice place if I'm being fully honest with you

>Nation which was under Apartheid untill 1991 is better off then a 70% African American city.

Wow shocker.

One of those was built by whites and the other one was built by niggers.

Should also note this was in broad daylight in peak traffic hour, no one called the cops, I had to be the one to protect MYSELF, not a fucking person else

>Whitest part of Africa vs Blackest part of America

A typical guavament employee strike. These are fairly frequent.

Kek "fairly frequent", that's an understatement bro

Still think Joburg is awesome, OP?

Bumping so I can get those pictures

we are in same continent

Bumping with these digits

So true, user. So true...

>picture of the "advanced" city is a skyline shot taken at night
Fucking always

Go on...

>Whitest part of Africa
>Joburg

>Johannesburg
>Whitest part of africa

I do believe you're thinking of cape Town.

Niggers can't maintain shit.

>morocco
Never again.

Cape Town is basically LA at this point. If someone ever tells you they live in Cape Town, they don't.

Johannesburg as built by White People.

New Orleans as built by niggers

So foreigners build all these cities in Africa and blacks brag about them.. Typical nigger shit

BTW, most of the shitholes in America became that way because of niggers

Well city wise I thought it was better then the others such as joburg and bloem

What do you mean? Because of all the gays and shit?

Capetown is 40% white, Oranja is probably the whitest at 97%

Hard to tell these days with them changing the fucking city limits.

>City of Bellville becomes City of Tygerberg becomes City of Cape Town.

Not him but people say they are from LA but live an hour or 2 away.

Many small towns in Vrystaad have very few black people, the heavily Afrikaans towns

Yes but it only has a little under 900 people.

kys faggot
>in all fields

> Americans who never even leave their state, calling other countries "shit-holes" because of stock photos from a 2001 issue of NAT GEO

but to be fair, Haiti IS a shit hole...Its just, ....Why would Trump be so stupid as to say this in from of a Democrat who literally has no reason to NOT chuck his ass under a bus?
Who knows?

Cool maybe stay there then

stop replying to stupid fucking slide threads you useless mongrels

Oh ok I see, yeah capetonians are a lot like that, they'll come from Stellenbosch or something and call themselves Capetonians

I for one am looking forward to your pictures of Joburg

This. Hit the nail on the head, he's used to being able to speak his mind, even though you've gotta respect the man for speaking his mind, there are some things you can't say as a president

Cool, I guess they can go back then

Fuck, never knew it was this small. With the amount of people sucking it's dick I thought it was larger.

Lmao. White South Africans can come to America. They are good... they would probably like to escape the blacks that are currently oppressing them and murdering them too...
sage. So many shills.

>calls people mongrels for posting in a thread
>by posting in that exact thread

Did you get dropped on your head as a baby or something user?

This is how Nazis view themselves in history.
> "We saved Japan by killing the niggers in France!"

Bro this is a paid shill, slide thread. Don't even bother. They are just baiting to move more important threads off the board.

We're doing a typically South African thing: hijacking this thread so that OP and anyone else with his idiotic world view can get a fucking education.

How is that different than this board posting Haiti after an earthquake that killed ~160-300k people and displaced 1.5mil, having only a population of 10million? The damage control is real

Funniest thing is how all these people on youtube and reddit attack Trump by claiming that Norway is better ....... and never noticing that the countries they think are better than the US always happen to be countries that are far whiter lol

Yeah, it's kind of like how when Trump was elected, all these actors and entertainers said that they were moving to Canada, but never mentioned our other neighbor Mexico.

Well up in the north by the Kruger national park you have many white majority areas. Here is a pretty decently sized town with about 60% whites (better then most American states!)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalaborwa

"speaking your mind" doesnt mean anything in the US.
Nobody in the entire world, is required, or even expected to respect Donald Trump.

"The only way a journalist should look at a politician, is down." -Hunter S. Thompson.

>the only way a journalist should look at a politician is down

And would you say this is a good description of the MsM's portrayal of Hillary Clinton during the elections?

> the belief that spys pay for psy-op threads in Sup Forums to undermine the "dialogue"

wooooaaaahhh, this is like a Salvia high.

>inb4 nyeeeh you're just chosing the shittiest city in the US stop cherrypicking subhuman nigger i bet you're from the JIDF

they eat mud cookies in haiti you dumb mick. every black majority on earth create shit holes all around them.

go live in johannesburg you whiney bitch. you will get robbed and ass-raped repeatedly by oppressed minorities. it's probably what you want deep down.

DID YOU JUST USE AN APARTHEID PICTURE?
YOU RACIST BIGOT

johannesburg is a white town you fucking brainlet, and those shit holes you talk about in new orleans are black communities, fucking next!

We have have different definitions of "main stream media"
but I dont think any of them were mean enough. They all wanted to softball the candidates with this "whats your favorite late night snack" bullshit. Everyone wanted to cash in on entertainment, and now. We got a fucking game show host in the office.

Johannesburg: built by whites, ruined by niggers

New Orleans: built by whites, ruined by niggers

>spend 92.88% less on healthcare, because you'd be DEAD

HAHA! You brainlet faggots never cease to amaze.

1 - You don't like America, but like Johannesburg Africa better

2 - Why in the fuck don't you troddle off to Africa then?

Makes excuse's and shit arguments why he/she can't and they'll just have to settle for horrible old America. haha faggot

Yeah better take that picture of an African big city from afar, because close enough they aren't that pretty.

Yes ancomm, surely the answer is mass forced deportations out of the south to make room for Haitians

>the part of the city with all the Africans looks as bad as Africa

Wow we defintely should import more Haitians and Africans

We do want whites from South Africa to come here. Nothing wrong with them.

Actual NOLA resident here. Why do you think black majority New Orleans looks like that while the white dominate suburbs look like the rest of the country? Hint: niggers. So why let even more in.

On the left is city built and maintained by whites. On right is city built by whites but maintained by blacks. Worst comoarison ever backfiring in dumb black face. Sage.

"White Town" haha where are you getting your information dude?

Argument proves we should be importing WHITE south african refugees. Since they are in fact being mirdered wholesale by the niggers who need white farmers. Nog and zog both btfo

no idea, but it would be nice for msm to sit down and discuss why those nations are viewed as shitholes or what makes them seem like they are.

>saying that the fed should take over money handling od individual states.

Let me guess you have no idea why states exist in the US and why the shitholes are actually shitholes.

>60% whites (better then most American states!)

Imagine having to cope this hard. Truly, we don't want to be like SA

This thread is dead so I'll start a new one and post my pictures when I'm home, my shift ends at 7pm, so 2 and a half hours. Payday today finally too haha

Do it!

cherrypicking: the thread

blacks only make up of a fraction of your total populace though, guns are the real problem as any expert will tell you.