A Warning From On High — Leaks Comig Soon

#Bellgate apologies for the cryptic nature of this post please understand it’s a necessary precaution. Email leaks coming soon, like the last ones. They will shed further light on The coming Storm and then some. Connections are already visible.

>Follow The Names — Follow The Paper.

Please ask questions

#Bellgate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laVzDAwdxbA
youtu.be/ONLE1ZXe-S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for potential.

>Follow The Names — Follow The Paper.
>Please ask questions
But why not just wait for the leaks instead if they are coming anyway?
Now fuck off with this waste of time. Sage.

Because there is a level of confusion and denial that can be bypassed altogether if visible connections are made now.

A spider can’t catch prey without a web.

You're a fucking tard.

Or you're shill #156437432 out to waste our time at best and outright derailing real investigations at worst.

Fuck off, sage goes in all fields.

Skepticism is good. Ask questions.

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING AND IT AIN'T THE GOOD YEAR BLIMP.

youtube.com/watch?v=laVzDAwdxbA

Why do Loominati always eat taco's?

Fake and gay.

They don’t. Never do. Only meant for consumption by the poor.

youtu.be/ONLE1ZXe-S8

so wikileaks is dropping this?

More Than One Outlet — Simultaneous Release

Oh wow, my clocks broke exactly when he said that.

quick runup?

Does this have anything to do with fast food places using aborted fetus cells in their sweeteners?

(Frutista freeze dead baby drinks)

(((FLAT TOP))) IS MY ENEMY

No — Thinking Too Small — The coming Storm And The Last Gate Are Connected

Build the web before the third page is revealed. Make denial impossible.

Quick Release — Long Aftermath

How bad are these leaks going to be? Hillary election e-mail tier? Will it involve pizza parties?

Why breadcrumbs? just say what the fuck you have to say and move along.

>there are so many newfags and dimwits on Sup Forums that LARP threads are consistently bumped

When will you fucking retards learn to sage and hide LARPfags? How fucking new are you?

When is this going to happen, oh wise one?

What the fuck are you talking about?

I’ll bite
Who should we be watching and time estimate of release?
Since it’s friday before a holiday and government long weekend, it wouldn’t surprise me that bombshells will be dropping.
Historically, this makes it easy to predict, and therefor larp. Will need more info before I actually believe OP isn’t full of shit.

If Connections Are Made Before Release — Doom For At Least Two Political Dynasties — One In North America And One In Arabia

If Connections Are Not Made Before Release — Still Large Impact — But Larger Players Will Get Away — Don’t Let Them Get Away

>Follow The Named — Follow The Paper

>#Bellgate

>New Names — And Old

You Can Lead People To Water — Can’t Make Them Drink — What Good Is Rain On The Dehydrated?

Not Wise Not Wise Not Wise — Stupid Decision — In Danger — Worth It

Holy shit fuck off FRANK

The amount of schizophrenia in this thread is frightening. It's a fucking ad campaign having fun with Taco Bell and tacos having something to do with the illuminati. The fucking commercials are on TV and there's a viral ad campaign to play online, you god damn mental facility escapees.

I will never give up these bright hopes.

Not Mime To Release — Minor Player In Grand Scheme — Fate Already Sealed

2 more months.

>LARP LARP
I wonder if the sliders are dling this or jusr cringey people

Named -where?
Papers -which?
Literal wild goose chase without more to go on.
Two dynasties - one in America, one in SA?
Why are these connections so important that if they aren’t made, the higher ups get away? Fucking bullshit.
Unless more info is given, I’m going with this being a larp slide thread

The coming Storm — The Last Gate

Only The Start — More Coming — Don’t Let This Be The Last

Hurm, yeah /realpol/ /oldfag/, we hate them and their larps, we must fight them and make more nigger hate threads. You are so right. LARPs suck we like mindless speculation about ethnostate politics and barren carping about Kikes ONLY. You hear that idiots? STOP THE LARPS NOW! STOP IT! NOTHING WILL EVER EVER HAPPEN. Me and this faggot are calling you out for not understanding OUR SACRED Sup Forums TRADITIONS. OMG. Go to sleep guys.

>just a (((coincidence))) and (((conspiracy theory))) goyim :^)
Ok thanks for the input now kys.

I kind of almost wish CBTS threads were still here to contain LARP-enabling boomer fags like you

I know your an oldfag. I know you really are a shill. And, I know your a sappy ass whore demon-crat. I've been watching your shift in tactics, and they are beta as fuck...just like you, poser 1/10

Details? Does this deal with a Taco Bell fump?

qfagging

No, I am on your side man. We must contain them. I am with you. It is what true /polfags/ believe in man. Obviously. Why don't we make a list of approved thread subjects? That will be a way of preventing illicit, wrong, incorrect discussion. Start the list if you could. You are the fucking faggot we look up to and trust. Show these new fags what real Sup Forums is about. What are we supposed to talk about? What is okay? We trust you to monitor and guide us. So do it faggot.

>Who should we be watching and time estimate of release?

2 months before Leak dump. Watch the names given by Q and most of the names relevant to The Last Gate.

>Since it’s friday before a holiday and government long weekend, it wouldn’t surprise me that bombshells will be dropping.

Too soon. I might’ve fucked up but it’s happening no matter what now. If any news breaks about The Named seemingly scrambling for something, they are. Too early for specifics.

>Historically, this makes it easy to predict, and therefor larp. Will need more info before I actually believe OP isn’t full of shit.

More Info Comming — Ask More Questions

Be Skeptcal

I never said it wasn’t an ad campaign. And the fact that it is doesn’t change anything.

Look Deeper — Ask Questions

Careful — Hope Can Decieve

SCHIZO
C
H
I
Z
O

the fact that your referring us to Q might mean you have credibility, not sure yet though. No doubt something big is coming, fuck Hannity already blew the lid off of the whole dossier fuckery that was going on, its already bigger than watergate and its getting bigger.

So this is the thread that's being slid. I see.

Hi frank.

Ok faggot, if this is the illuminati "subverting the cliches", why would they take the time to make an ad campaign drawing attention to themselves.

Oh wait I just got it, you're just a Taco Bell shill drawing attention to this to make people hungry for Taco Bell

I'm pretty tired of cryptic larpers.pretty gay

Please kill yourself

This is that pyramid faggot isn't it?

fuck you're right this is totally frank

You're getting carried away in your speech pattern there. Try less.

Ignore op. He’s pretending to be me, the real larp

You will lose me real quick with bad, trite philosophizing. Stick to dropping tantalizing stuff please.

> last leak
> dont let this be the last
hows it goin Frank

>Newfags actually believe this

Good job idiot
Now if there's really gonna be some sort of leak the mods/FBI niggers will be on standby to delete

Never warn people you stupid queer

Yo lemme get a crunchwrap

Boomers are already taking care of that whole goose chase.

Human meat in taco bell food?

Look at all the symbology, the eye, the ouroboros, its all there. Not surprised one iota.

Gotcha bitch

They don't. They prefer comped Sushi

>The coming Storm

At least in Game of Thrones "winter is coming" actually happens after 6 fucking years. How long will it take for your little LARP storm to break?

>Named -where?

Mainly the Podesta emails, mainly.

>Papers -which?

Panama and Paradise

>Literal wild goose chase without more to go on.

I’ll give as many specifications an I can if the right questions are asked. I’m not gonna act like I know it all though. And I have to keep most of what I do hidden for now.

>Two dynasties - one in America, one in SA?

At Least.

>Why are these connections so important that if they aren’t made, the higher ups get away? Fucking bullshit.

This isn’t new at all. Connections needed to be made before, after Podesta. They weren’t and many got away that shouldn’t have.

A Spider Cant Catch Prey Without A Web

> Uunderstndable

Whose that handsome fella?

Guerilla marketing campaigns are gayer than OP's two dads.

Its totally anon5, just look at the wording. God damn frank you are such a fag. Can spot the cryptic-bullshit-self-help-you-must-ask-questions-no-I-don't-have-sources-name-fagging-multiple-ips style of writing a mile away.

>you god damn mental facility escapees.
You are describing around 56% of Americans today.

WHY WOULDN'T THEY MASK IT AS JUST AN AD CAMPAIGN
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK SINISTER THINGS CAN'T LOOK NOBLE AND GOOD
THEY ARE MOST LIKELY TO LOOK NOBLE AND GOOD
FUCK

>leaks comig soon
>comig

I'll kill all the taco niggers because Sushi is superior

>Details? Does this deal with a Taco Bell fump?

Yes

I've never seen one man take so long to say absolutely NOTHING

Fucking get to the point, jesus christ. Even Q doesnt beat around the bush this much. Ffs, whats taco bell doing that they shouldnt, other than rat shit in their chalupas

>THEY ARE MOST LIKELY TO LOOK NOBLE AND GOOD
Is the moment where you start spamming about pizza restaurants and clowns?

I Am Not Q — Don’t Know Them — Only Their Info

Taco Bell is shitholer tier. Del Taco is the white man's Mexican fast food.