Orochimaru is CUTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmK8g08Vz7o?
youtube.com/watch?v=nl-BQhxyTrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got a snake fetish?

Inojin is for ____

who did he fuck?

I enjoy these threads but this should be the last one until next week, people start to get pissed and spam when there are too many.

Himself.

Wait what was that in the movie I don't remember Orochimaru appearing

Kill yourself, Narutard. You are on the wrong board/website.

Cry more little bitch. Naruto is Sup Forums

There's a bit more left to discuss but today's not the day.

(1/3)

(2/3)

(3/3)

That thing in the back is actually alive and begging for death.

Art is an explosion! hmm

>ALLAHU AKBAR

So he's allowed to stay in the village, because no one can kill him, so the second best thing is being his ally and watch him closely

Predictions about the potential "team Udon".(Iwabe, Denki, Sumire)

Udon and Denki will become close because of their mutual nerd interests.

Denki will be the most relevant member in the story and he will have the most growth.

Sumire will be useless but she can understand the nerd things Denki and Udon discuss.

Iwabe is the most skilled but won't fit in with his team.

They are the new generation comedy relief trio (succeeding team Gai)

Their teamwork will be so bad that they aren't recommended for the chunin exam.

>kill 3rd hokage
>kill countless shinobi
>experiment on and kill hundreds of civilians
>try to blow up Konoha several times
>yeah... sorry

Konohamaru x Moegi when?

Kawaki>Nardo&Sauce>Madara
Can anyone possibly defeat based Kawaki? Ninjas are over bitches.

I want to hold hands with Inojin-kun

Seems like a pretty good prediction.
However, I wish we got to see some of the Konoha 11 as Jonin instructors.

is that orochimaru? I though Sasuke didn't summon snakes anymore

He still does. He summoned one big snake in the fight against Juubi. For some reason he has two summonings.

They probably already led teams. I doubt any of the Konoha 11 will be heading a team at the same time as Konohamaru.

Was Iwabe at chuunin exams?

he's the necessary evil. The 3rd should have known this and cooperate with him but nah muh work ethics, muh ninja honorable code

They're going to retcon the movie, aren't they?

Ino and Chouji talked about leading teams in one episode (I forgot which one but it was when Shikamaru was visiting Asuma's grave)

Somebody stop Ikemoto holy shit

I thought he was the ultimate bad guy last time I watched

They'll probably add scenes (meaning stretch the chunin exam into multiple episodes), add missing character (or retcon Lee's team), and change designs (like Momoshiki).

>he's the necessary evil
How?

dose anybody like her new look in the manga even the animators hate it

Friendly reminder that Mr. Snek can summon Madara & co. for shits and giggles anytime he wants to.

Anyway, what happened to Madara's body after the war? Something like this would be Orochimaru's wet dream.

>ninja
>uses high heels
???

"OROCHIMARU, YOU BASTARD! GO FUCK YOURSELF!"
"Mmmm, I think I just might. Thanks for the idea."

He gets rekt early in Shipuuden

>this is what happened when you let a lolicon draws your battle shounen

somebody gotta do those experience for the sake of science
I know I know Orochimaru just wants more power and immortality and but you have to admit his works is quite advanced for its own time.

Is that a pantyshot?

Tenten is single and her store is failing, I'm sure she has plenty of time to lead some Genin.

Straight up lolicon manga at least try to make girls look cute. Even if that artist is a gross pedo that outfit is atrocious. She dresses like a prostitute.

Of course not, there's a euphemistic tassle blocking it after all.

>Anime/Manga board
>Naruto is both
Why exactly is he on the wrong board? Moot put that rule up, and he's gone. He was a cuck too, who sold us out. Jackie4chans better than him in every way.

>Tenten is single and her store is failing, I'm sure she has plenty of time to lead some Genin.
Nobody wants her as a teacher.

It's even worse. They teach summoning in the academy now so everyone can learn the shit she mastered.

They just know her as "that chick that's on the trash common card with stats worse than Shino".

Reposting
>girls legit trying to kills the guys with shuriken and shit
>boys ran pure distraction and slowdowns
Bitches be crazy. Even Boruto, he wanted a summon to scare and distract them rather than hurt them.

Shino literally shouldn't be that bad. Surely there are thousands of ninja worse than he is.

To be fair, he already served his death sentence...twice even

Odd, he seemed fairly strong in the show, fighting on his own. Like certainly one of the smartest of the kids, when it came to genuine combat tactics.

They might know how to summon weapons, but can they spam a barrage of weapons like Tenten does
>youtube.com/watch?v=SmK8g08Vz7o?

I think the joke is that Shino is strong, but the makers of the Card Game know nothing about him because he never stands out sothey just assumed he was weak.

Couldn't they have just broken the window?

Seems more reasonable. He was arguably the most stealthy/secretive of them. Didn't Naruto forget he existed when he came back from funcamp with jiraiya?

IKEMOTO FUCKING RUINS THE FRANCHISE oh wait

Tenten can levitate?

Heels are a staple. Even Jiraya used heelsandals.

I hope we'll get an episode where all the mothers are together and Orochimaru joins them, making the whole thing as awkward as possible

Especially since Orochimaru murdered Temari's father

Hey Sarada, wanna smoke up and rob the ramen store?

>first episode of Naruto
>he learns a secret technique, and two people almost die
>first episode of Boruto
>no bullying allowed xD

Man this sucks. Boruto sucks dick.

He was one of the strongest of the 11. Probably Sasuke/Neji tier.

Shippuden Naruto's Wedding Gift Arc

They might cut themselves on the broken glass. Better to use paper bombs and deal with the steel shrapnel and concrete.

Friendly reminder that Boruto will literally become a spirit detective and all comparisons to Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho are on the money.

Why is Shino portrayed as a pussyass bitch in Boruto, and is a shitty teacher, considering he literally fought Akatsuki?

How do you go from a badass like pic related, to whatever the fuck they turned him into now?

I see he still can't draw, her face looks like shit and that has to be the pussiest way to draw a pantyshot.

I see he still can't draw, her face looks like shit and that has to be the pussiest way to draw a pantyshot.

That makes a scary amount of sense. Poor Iwabe. He must hate it. Studying is his weakest area, and he's stuck on a team with two nerds and a useless slut.

He did?

You're missing the joke, Shino is strong but the card stats don't reflect it. Notice how Inojin ponders the fact that Shino is supposed to be way stronger.
His portrayal in Boruto is consistent with what he was like before. Of course a quiet, unmemorable (in-universe) and composed guy like him would have a hard time dealing with these crazy kids.

Shino was my favorite character and I think his ability to control bugs was kinda forgotten/underused

>For some reason he has two summonings
There was never a rule that you couldn't. All summoning requires is a blood contract with the established species and the summoning to be performed with the hand you signed with. Theoretically everyone should be able to have two since everyone has a right and left hand.

Sasuke doesn't anymore, so he can no longer summon snakes.

Not one on one battles, but he was in a big boy crew with Kakashi and Yamato, he was an important asset to the team for whatever mission they were doing.

Are you mad because of what they did to him? Not even in my top 3 original characters, yet I'm fuming at the mouth. He looks like a retard.

When did he fight Akatsuki? You mean that little skirmish with Tobi? I wouldn't count that as a fight. Sakura and Shikamaru have more cred than him. They outright defeated Akatsuki members.

He has the Rinnegan so he can summon anything he wants now.

>us
Its pretty obvious that you are not from Sup Forums. Go away crossboarder.

When did Sakura defeat anyone? I only remember her standing on the side doing nothing. Shino never did go ham against Akatsuki, but he was there in the squad in case anything happened, he was given the cred of being strong enough for the job.

youtube.com/watch?v=nl-BQhxyTrw
I din't remember this. Is this canon? What Shino did in Shippuden? Love the guy.

Are you forgetting Sakura's fight with Sasori?

Me neither, I sure as heck can't remember 500 episodes worth of shit. But honestly, just look at how different the character is, his voice and everything. Shino now is weird as fuck, almost like a joke character.

>Anyway, what happened to Madara's body after the war?

Hopefully they sealed it in a scroll and then burned the scroll.

They better have found Madara's original body, too.

yea i love him he needed more

>They better have found Madara's original body, too.
It was probably just bones when Kabuto found it.

The video you posted is definitely filler, but one of the better ones. It took a plot point from the Manga that went nowhere, Torune being brought back as an Edo Tensei, and they used it to give some backstory and a good fight to Shino.

I am. Don't remember it at all. But it's normal for Sakura to be shown as a stroger character, she's one of the main ones, and he's not.

So this show will follow the same beats as Naruto right?

Does this mean Kakashi will die fighting the Pain equivalent in the Boruto manga?

Reminder that Shino got shafted throughout the series because Kishi realized he was too OP.

I'm sorry, I haven't read or seen anything related to Naruto in years, could someone give some context for this?

>Pain equivalent
Kawaki? Yeah probably, he's going to kill everyone.

Orochimaru is a good guy now. This image is footage of him congratulating Naruto and Hinata on their wedding.

>EKISUPUROOOOOSHOOOON

I'm glad Kabuto was able to turn his Ninja Info Cards into a profitable business