Three

>three
>THREE
>THREE FUCKING ISEKAI ANIME NEXT SEASON
Has SAO irreparably broken the anime industry's sense of moderation?
Will it ever stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-18/isekai-shokudo-tv-anime-staff-visual-summer-premiere-revealed/.114970
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the one on the right?

>Has SAO irreparably broken the anime industry's sense of moderation
>implying it wasn't always broken

The one on the right will be only one worth watching.

>3 out of 50 shows

Middle a cute. What show?

That's a boy.

Isekai Shokudou
Knights and Magic

Even better.

fag

Rude.

>nips
>any sense of moderation

SAO isn't isekai.

Yeah just look at Nanking

B-but light novel adaptations.
You love anime with no closure, don't you?

They're all different though. In fact you could have 50 isekai anime in one season and cover every genre, since isekai by itself doesn't mean anything, it's just a plot device.

now count the shitty battle harems

Death March is airing when?

would you prefer more battle school harem shit like Machiavellianism?

what am i saying. That's probably your AOTY

>looking at things that never happened

What did he mean by this?

Right will be the nnb of isekai.

Jesus I actually hadn't looked at the lineup for the summer. There's only like 3 shows that look remotely interesting and one of them is that third isekai. Looks like it'll be a backlog season.

Of all the isekai, they choose these 3?

fucking christ. I'm cancer that loves isekais but not these

>implying Isekai Shokudou isn't good

0?

>summer

oh look yet another monogatari and fate/shit

>muh spider garbage
>muh mushoku tensei
Cry more.

the premise alone is fucking retarded

Did he turn into a girl or is he a trap?

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-18/isekai-shokudo-tv-anime-staff-visual-summer-premiere-revealed/.114970

>The original story centers on a restaurant called "Yōshoku no Nekoya" (Western Cuisine Cat Restaurant), which is located on the first basement floor of a building at a corner of a shopping district near an office area. While it normally feeds salarymen, there is a secret in Nekoya. Every Saturday when the shop takes a day off, Nekoya is teeming full of "special customers." For the office workers, it is a familiar place with familiar dishes, but for these Saturday customers — "people from that world" — it is nothing but cuisine never seen or heard before.

A trap.

Yeah, it's all fucked now.
This is the first season where I'm not watching a single show in seven years. And summer doesn't look much better.

I need help refinding a manga I was reading a while ago.

The MC was a shady alchemist guy in a fantasy world, and the church sends this girl to keep an eye on him and his partner. The it turns out she has cat ears and he has to hide her from the church because people consider her a demon.

It might have just been a standard fantasy and not isekai, but it had an isekai feel to it

I would take it all days than some hurr durr high school boys "saving" the world with OP cheats in a game system

you are watching Berserk and you know it. Pretend all you want

>haremshit
>mechashit
>SOLshit

Since when are isekai protagonists concerned with saving the world? Even if they're roped into it they try to ignore their task as much as possible. Just look at Kazuma.

The middle one's not even that bad if you wanted Qwenthur(sp?) from Heavy Object in an isekai

Well I know what I'll be watching.
About time I get out of this rut of not watching garbage

There's around 40 to 50 shows airing this season, I'm sure at least one of them will tickle your fancy. And if can't find anything to watch this season, that would mean it's time to quit and find a new hobby.

Oh please Kazuma is a rare case. They were all in denial mode at first but gotta do it for muh bitches

What's is about?

How does this even happen. Random dude getting transported to fantasy world so he can go on a JRPG adventure sounds like an idea that is interesting exactly once.

But if you write LNs in Japan this specific plot will be the starting point of your story. It's fucking bizarre.

>hobby

>not that bad
>mc is literally another hack, now with muh coding power because normal coders in real life are lame, so now I code magic and shittttt, much cooler
>also looks like a trap for now reason

a reduction from what, seven?

meh... isekai is in style this year.

Just like two years we got the idol boom. And a few years before that was... hot blooded shit like gurran lagann...

Every year is something different that's popular then it's forgotten.

This. In many cases they never are and always have complete freedom to do whatever the hell they want. Makes me wish they were actually bound by something to make it more interesting.
>Oh please Kazuma is a rare case
Not really.

Red headed tsunderes with fire magic will never be forgotten!

>Every year is something different that's popular then it's forgotten
Not while 小説家になろう exists and keeps pumping them out non-stop

remember the year when everyone was into moeshit like lucky star, k-on and that sort?

Gunpla otaku programmer dies and gets reborn in a fantasy world that has giant robots and magic. Oddly enough the magic works a lot like programming and so he starts using his old abilities to get an edge.

It's mostly about his engineering shenanigans and trying to make cool mechs while in the body of a 12 year old trap

You have no fucking idea how many isekai novels there are out there.
And let us not even dive into the otome side of that, with millions of "reincarnated as the bad guy in an otoge" scenarios.

Aren't you glad we're out of the imouto hole ever since then?

I am. I 'd rather deal with isekai than "man I sure do want to fuck my younger sister. Does anyone else want to fuck their little sister like me?" phase

Are all of them gonna use either "Re:" or "Zero" in their titles?

I wish people like you would stop posting on Sup Forums.

>Has SAO irreparably broken the anime industry's sense of moderation?
>implying
Next season has 3 isekai out of 38 anime total. Meanwhile, in Spring 1996, there were 2 isekai out of 14 anime total - twice as many, proportionally.

Y-you're forgetting about Overlord S2...

There it is, thanks mate.

Too bad it apparently got axed, it wasn't bad

Isn't that coming in November?

What 3 would you choose then?

>Shield Hero
>Slime
>Re:Monster

I agree OP, we should have 3 CGDCT shows instead.

If you don't like isekai then don't watch (you still will though) or post about (you still will though) isekai.

This one

Best girl

Kill yourself, retard.

Every single season there's at least one faggot on Sup Forums saying the same thing.
EVERY.
SINGLE.
SEASON.

My ogre nigger.

The one on the left has a face I really want to punch in.

So Orcbolg was right all along.

What did he mean by this?

Far as I'm concerned this is no different from the moe boom from years ago - industries will follow what is popular, run it into the ground then wait for the next big thing.

Sadly, the novel isn't being translated. I never thought of trying the manga.

You're fucking retarded.

He probably meant to go sit on an upright katana.

he's right though

Go back to youtube, moe has been around since disney.

i don't like anime: the thread

>user isekai
>turned into little girl
>mary sue power is attracting rapists of all kinds, survives the horrors that ensue only because rapists fight among each other who gets to rape it all

It's a brutal story about foolish user having his innocent wish granted and finding himself in a wicked world where in order to survive he has to outsmart powers far greater than him.

Are there any isekai with a shota mc and a harem of onee-sans?

Knights and Magic in the middle, but it's focused on giant robots and building them

Nice.