MAIDAN 3

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/this-time-it-will-be-very-very-different

>Unfortunately, 2018 is starting to shape up like 2013. President Petro Poroshenko consolidates his power by foot dragging on reforms promised to Western donors, then by harassing opponents. Like the Yanukovych era, there is no rule of law, no parliamentary accountability, and no effective pursuit of corrupt officials or even of Yanukovych who stole billions.
>Poroshenko, who ran as a reformer, has four pieces of unfinished business remain: Withdraw and quickly revise his recent sham proposal to create the Anti-Corruption Court by making it truly independent in accordance with the wishes of Ukrainians and Western donors; stop the harassment of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine; strip parliament of immunity which perpetuates a “Club of Crooks” culture by allowing members to flout the rule of law; and ban political ads from all television stations during the 2019 elections to remove oligarchic influence.
>Poroshenko is running out of time. The Anti-Corruption Court must be operational in time to adjudicate, and convict, at least three high-profile cases brought to it by the National Anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine before the spring 2019 election. The other reforms must be completed early this year.
>If these transformations are not embedded, another street protest in the months leading up to the elections is likely, and it will garner mass international support. And with their military bulwark against Russia, Ukrainians may finally have a chance to overthrow their odious elites.
>It has been four years, and hundreds of deaths later, since the Euromaidan, but election laws and courts remain rigged. It’s tragic that, billions in support from the West to fight Russia and corruption later, the only “opposition party” that hasn’t been smeared by Ukraine’s criminalized oligarchy will have to be its good citizens amassing on its streets.

>Western donors

>Ukrainians will manage to ruin their country further
Based.

Free world just wants to grab more lands. Red Alert on PC shows that Ukraine belongs to Russia. Time to chrono everything!

>it’s different this time because Ukraine is armed to the teeth. The country is full of patriotic veterans, like Maley and thousands more, in addition to its powerful, conscription army.

Oh no no no ohohoho AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This time, it will be different. This time-

Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine in one union again. God I hate the EU.

Can you guys even run a country right?
It's been like what, 4 years since Maidan?
Jesus

Ukraine is less of a sovereign state than Syria at this moment.

Keep laughing, but you got BTFO with your "novososia" project and you'll get BTFO in Donbass and Crimea eventually.
No, thank you. No unions like commonwealth, where Ukrainians were completely denied any kind of autonomy and were treated like bydlo, who should serve Polish pany or get polonized.
If Poles stop being arrogant and imperialistic and if all countries will be on equal footing in this union, then we can talk.

"Are Ukraine’s population figures totally inaccurate? Ex-PM claims 8mn emigrated since Maidan"

Posting on Twitter, Nikolay Azarov noted: “More than 8 million Ukrainians left the country after the coup: 4.4 million went to Russia, 1.2 million to Poland, others went to other countries. Neither Libya, nor Syria, nor Afghanistan, nor other war-torn countries saw such a mass emigration.”

While the numbers at first seem extreme, they might not be totally outlandish. Polish officials admitted in spring of last year that more than one million Ukrainians were officially working in their country. And that was before Schengen visa-free access began, which may have swelled numbers engaged in the informal economy.

Meanwhile, sources suggested 2.6 million Ukrainians were registered in Russia by 2016. An accurate headcount is difficult to ascertain due to the lack of visa restrictions at the border. Also, Franz Klintsevich, first deputy head of the Russian Federation Council committee on defense and security, has publicly mentioned a figure of four million Ukrainians formally employed in Russia.

You misunderstood me. That's exactly what I don't want. But it's happening.

We love you too

No you don't. Don't lie.

You like Belarusians.

>tfw zog lose another "civil war"

have you mentionned the fact that less than 3% of the youth population fullfill their military obligations, while the last mobilisation order for the army resulted in 83% of callee that didn't presented.

If NATO want its war agaisnt Russia that bad, they'll have to find cannon fodder elsewhere.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....THIS

>This is why! Trump is gonna rid the world of this BS.

SOROS...you are on notice.

NATO needs to be disbanded soon, and the people who voted in favor of bombing Serbia and Serbian lands in Bosnia and Kosovo need to be tried and hanged in Belgrade.

This is doable.

I'm currently working on a project to overthrow your Government.

My wife is Ukrainian and I think I see an opening to destroy the final remnants of the USSR.

I'm also a multimillionaire breaching on being a billionaire. I'm funding opposition.

I see a great opportunity for me to rise to power in your country. I'm a millennial. If I get it right I will turn your clay into the beautiful soil it once was.