What would you do if Donald John Trump died of natural causes today?

What would you do if Donald John Trump died of natural causes today?

Would you sob uncontrollably? Hold a candle light vigil? Shrug your shoulders dismissively?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/ !TA0T5gpKEQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably pound your mom's tight asshole in front of you OP.

Yeah get rekt fag haha

Shrug dismissively, as I would withany other politician. None of them actually care about the citizens, only their funders

I’d be really depressed.

flood /ptg/ with golden lels

Two inconsolable sobbers.

Confirmed.

>Would you sob uncontrollably? Hold a candle light vigil? Shrug your shoulders dismissively?
No, but imagining you doing this every single day of his presidency entertains me.

Indifference honestly. I've got mixed feelings towards Trump since he's doing a lot of things right but also making an ass of himself.

Would probably go kill some reporters.

I’d suspect it was the kikes that did it, and blame them

I cope with death easily as everyone has an expiration date. I wouldn't mind and I would appreciate him.

>What would you do if Donald John Trump died of natural causes today?

Get the battery ready.

I would go on Sup Forums and look for all the memes.

Send a shitload of high energy to Mike Pence.

A few giggles would escape before I remembered that Pence might actually be competent.

At least you will get Mike "suck a cock, get a shock" Pence

>Would you sob uncontrollably?

kill some niggers

you're a faggot and you make faggot posts
>boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/ !TA0T5gpKEQ/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/ !TA0T5gpKEQ/

Self funded and hated by all the normal financiers, but sure.

Accept Pence as my Lord and Saviour.

Second post today about trump dying. ‘Natural causes’ rules out assisted ‘suicide’ you leftist faggot.

begin pence memes

Pretend I'm christian and go full Pence-zap-the-fags mode.

I'll clarify, the rest of the politicians fall under that blanket. The fact is, however, he is now a politician, so shrug I will

Himself being his only funder doesn't take away his point that he only cares about his funders.

Laugh my ass off.

If the left thought Trump was a nazi, they'll think Pence is LITERALLY Satan.

commence the purification

>i am the angel of death, the time of reckoning is at hand

He was also given small time American donations by supporters, does that make the American People his donors? Gotta admit, he played this very well.

I can't help but have a strange overwhelming feeling that his tax cuts were mainly intended to affect himself.

(((Natural causes)))

I'd find the guy that arsenic'd him

His children.

Laugh my ass off at the image of him dead in his bed covered in burger grease clutching his chest while gorillas wrestle in the background.

>anyone earning under 24k pays no income tax
>companies left and right are raising wages for employees, estimated 2 million bonuses awarded as a result
>utilities companies lowering cost of utilities because of tax break
>made it harder for the rich to write things off
>most of population got a tax cut, only ones who didn’t were rich (so helpful to rich people) and those not earning money.

But yeah all about him right? You know he’s not taking a salary as President right? Shill better faggot.