THIS is the photo they use to try and show HAITI’S NOT A SHITHOLE

How stupid are these people?

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-blasted-insulting-immigrants-s-thole-countries-article-1.3752001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
universalclass.com/i/course/writing-basics-101.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Sithole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They couldn't even put clothes on those little bastards.

laughing my fucking ass off at the nipple flashing

It’s a psyop trying to make westerners more receptive to pedophilia.

Lmao didn't even notice. These creatures are monkeys. Atlantic slave trade was a big mistake.

Shacks, no build code requirements, people wearing rags, looks like a hole for depositing shit to me.

Best part, the photo was cherry picked and is the best they could find.

Bwahahaha.

The kid with sandals on his arms throwing up a gang sign sure convinced me.

I've seen a few shitholes in my youth and i'm currently in one and i can clearly confirm that the picture posted in the Op is indeed a SHITHOLE.

Nipple flash, also whats with the little nog flashing illuminati gang signs?

Ps. Dude is using seat from car as chair, totally first world style bruh.

Since when is Haiti not a shithole? Since when did we not use that term to generally describe 3rd world countries? Even people from those countries say "my shithole of a country"...

Oh wait, it's when the media and normies already don't like those people so they suddenly pretend they did or said something unacceptable that they've probably said themselves.

is it possible to argue on cp (see nip)?

The leftist photographer raped her five minutes after the photo.

The only thing is it's a little brash for the President to say, kind of not good for PR purposes, but he's being brutally honest. Haiti has some serious problems even before the earthquake, they're people are largely criminals.

>elites infested with pedophilia normalization

They know their target audience.

rare

Yeah, it's just another case of "do as I say, not as I do" moral grandstanding from the left. A lot of these are the same people who compared Bush to a chimpanzee about a decade ago, and talk shit about Russia in general on a daily basis.

It's kind of funny honestly. Liberal nogs are saying anything they can do make Haiti not seem like a shithole. They are using this to try to get other nogs and white liberals to think Haiti is perfectly fine, ensuring Haiti continues to be a horrible place for the people living there.

Can we clear something up?

The furore isnt over whether Haiti is a shithole or not. Its over the POTUS saying it and the lack of character, decency and self-control that suggests.

All cleared up? Great. You can stop being emotionally unintelligent autists now.

THERES AN OPEN AIR SEWER IN THE BACKGROUND

Yeah, thats a shithole.

Media is fucking stupid bro

Good work

No, it's over it being a shithole, and the media's inability to accept reality. Instead of playing pity pedestal party, they should admit it's a shithole, and think about ways to make it not a shithole.

being unable to admit simple truths is what got us here in the first place potato nigger, now feck off

he didnt say it on camera he said it in a meeting then someone leaked it. Is the potus suppose to watch his language in private meetings on matters of state now?

Can we clear something up?

Trump never even said it in the first place. I could choke you to death with the word "reportedly" and "sources said."

NIGGERS GOOD
AMERICA BAD
Chanting this constantly seemed to work for Obama for 8 years, so all the liberals started doing it and now they can't stop or they'll have to admit they were being retarded.

>think about ways to make it not a shithole.

Killing all the niggers would be a start.

>totally not a shithole

Literally a giant open sewer.

I wonder if the honorable reverend doctor Cummings will be happy when this country grows some sense and repatriates him to his ancestral homeland.

What will we do with the dead little niggers?
Early in the morning

Way hay and onto to the big pile
Early in the morning

I agree with you but there is a layer of hypocrisy coming from the professionally offended. They argue that these places are shitholes and that we must need take more in and cannot send people back home but once their ideological opponent states quite loudly the fact all goes to hell.

What a shithole

pedophiles are not into niglets

>speaking blunt truths shows lack of character

I hope they all start taking virtue signal vacations and get robbed

NK is still the best Korea

They don't even have shoes. Well.. one of them has, but is using it on his elbows to crawl around in the open sewers and stuff.

>That one guy in the yellow shirt sitting in an ejected car seat.

yes they are just ask the clintons

chekt

Also, your mother is so fat she lost a foot to diabeetus

Is that Lil nigga throwing up a gang sign as well?

are you a gypsies

crips

Yes, in the highest office in his land when hes the holder of it... Yes.

Prolly child prostitutes

nigger gets sandals donated to him
puts them on his arms

thats racist Muhammad

Also, notice how they NEVER answered his question?

They don't want people asking that question.

Yes Haiti it's a shithole, preventing haitians to move into your country it's also a shithole move.

Learn to be the better country.

Should've let LBJ, Nixon, hell a TON of Presidents read that memo.

I can only hope somebody produces brown shithole hats.

>pocs walking around with gaping anus on their heads.

>haitians deserve to come here
>foreigners have a right to violate your sovereignty
>America is the world's Section 8 housing

Fuck off faggot

immigration from a lesser country to a better one hurts both countries, there is no benefit

REMINDER THAT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION HELPED HUMAN TRAFFICKERS TO KIDNAP CHILDREN FROM HAITI

CHILD SEX/TORTURE SLAVES FOR ELITE CULTS

Haiti ruined its chance at not being a shithole when they threw the French out

Fuck off retard, immigration doesn't solve shit.

no
is racist

Liberal logic:

>"tired, hungry masses fleeing from intolerable conditions for a better life in the USA"

>"the places they are fleeing from are great, and definitely not shit-holes"

It’s not sexualised

Yeah it's funny because they hate Trump so much, like they hate all right-wing/conserative anything that they try to unmake reality when someone points out literal truth.

They're dump cans of red paint sky if Trump said "The sky is blue"... Or say "DUH WHAT A DUMB THING TO SAY!"

What a shithole

He said it in private, if he even said it at all. Pretending that every other politician in the West today is a PC flawless example of humanity won't win you any credibility. Tony Blair was reported to declare he fucking hate Muslims, for example. Oh look, the Left don't care. Trump's alleged statement is mild.

Is this true? I'm betting, but it's hard to tell. The media just makes up shit and reports their freshly made up shit as fact.

>a shithole or not. Its over the POTUS saying it
Its more funny listening to people try to say Haiti is not a shit hole when every living organism on this planet knows it's a shithole.

I don't even think that's a gang sign - I think he's signing "pussy."

Hey, do you know what happened when we let them in? We had to convert and entire sports arena in Montreal just to hold them. They have come in the tens of thousands into Quebec alone. Each asylum application costs the Canadian government approx $25,000 per application and most get rejected and deported anyway. They are not a net positive contribution to our country.

thats detroit

They don't have genuine morals, they shift fluidly based on shame conditioning. They arent even aware they're being brsinwashed.

Sorry faggot, the days of political correctness are over.

that's the best Haiti can show, LOL! Not a shithole

>mfw my great-grandpa Ó Dálaigh emigrated from your shithole to get away from fags like you

>niggers literally walking barefoot on broken concrete
>not a shithole

>Children poses for a picture in the middle of the street in the Cite Soleil slum of Port-au-Prince, Haiti
>slum
>but totally not a shithole

post shithole memes

Dr William L. Pierce - The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

You do realize 25k is nothing compared to what a person will make in a lifetime and contribute through taxes?

What the fuck is their goal here anyway. Whenever than they want to to make white people feel guilty for colonialism, or want you to give aid money they'll tell you how hard these people have it, but if someone calls those countries shit they try and act like you're an ignorant idiot who doesn't know how great they are.

This will surely get Drunpf in peaches now

>sources familiar with shitholes
>two unnamed shitholes
>an anonymous shithole inside the white house
This is just another example of demoralization.

That's not even a slum by Haiti standards.

Actually they are their primary target

Does the left not know they are literally playing into Trumps hand by further exposing how much of 3rd world place these places are?

leftists are pros at doublethink. don't think too deeply into it

universalclass.com/i/course/writing-basics-101.htm

newfaggot

who would even fuck a nigger pedo girl

Muh 4d chess theory would suggest no shitholes = no reason not to SEND THEM BACK

Go there. Migrate. Make them feel wanted. They'll be so grateful.

PFFFFFF HAHAHA!!!

Don’t kid yourself these people get on welfare they don’t pay taxes.

>guy sitting in a bucket seat from a car on the side of the road
Definitely not a shithole...

The 25k is in addition to them becoming multi-generation welfare burdens, perhaps permanently.

This is the type of picture to get worse as you look at it. Each time you go back, you find more fucked up things to laugh at.

>25k is nothing compared to what a person will make in a lifetime and contribute through taxes

#6 leading cause of death in Haiti is diarrhoea, but dont confuse that with being a shithole

Not even this, the comment comes from [unnamed sources] from a Washington Post article. There's probably an 80% chance that the comment itself never fucking happened

I don't think anyone is actually guilted by this shit. I think people are slowly breaking the conditioning, especially poor whites who have been tread over and treated like shit. I don't expect any surprises when Trump wins a second term. It's why movements like Swartzeneger's Moderate movement will go nowhere. People are sick of the status quo and the leadership changes are bound to reflect that.

Africa is such a shithole that they even have serial killers virtually named as such:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Sithole

Do you realise it is more than these people will be able to contribute with theirs? They are being DEPORTED more than they are being allowed to stay, because most of their cases are fraudulent. That's not even including the costs of those that do succeed in obtaining asylum, then go on social assistance. Then all the affirmative action programs give them more favorable treatment and even more money because of their race and being at an "inherent disadvantage."

We have a government that holds the well being of foreigners over the well being of our citizens. Generations of hard working people who came here and followed our laws, became citizens and DID contribute a net positive are being put in the same boat as these piece of shit freeloading third world leeches. They violate our laws and you expect us to give them a warm welcome? Fuck off.

so far...
>black people
>kids with old dry mud on them (muh hygiene)
>flip flop arm guards on niglet far right
>metal shacks for homes
>best road ever
>sewage on best road ever
>car seat for patio furniture
>obligatory nip-slip mention
>one kid can't even afford pants
>not one pair of shoes on feet as far as they eye can see
the fucking newpspaper even mentions it's a slum which blasts their own rhetoric that Haiti isn't a shithole.

My favorite descriptive summaries of Haiti and every spic country since yesterday:
Poop pit
Dung ditch
Crap cave
Dooky den
Detritus trench
Diarrhea dugout

"among us"? Is he implying that we are among the people of Haiti? So he's either a globalist who has no loyalty to his constitutes or he's a loyal Haitian infiltrating our government... HOG