Daily Reminder

The "he's a crazy idiot" meme is based on the premise that Trump just accidentally succeeded every time he ever tried anything in his life. Leftists, being universally failures, genuinely believe that this is how success works. To the leftist it is random chance, therefore inherently flawed, and thus confiscation and redistribution of the fruits of that success is perfectly justified. This mental deficiency on the part of leftists is why they must be removed from society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyiAuW-1NcM
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
trumptwitterarchive.com/
thefreethoughtproject.com/trump-pardoned-megabanks-owes-millions-rampant-fraud-corruption/
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Dead-and-Still-Voting-177286281.html)
nypost.com/2017/07/14/the-vote-fraud-that-democrats-refuse-to-see/
washingtonexaminer.com/virginia-college-student-gets-100-days-in-jail-for-registering-dead-voters-for-democrats/article/2631163
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/NVRA-letter-CA-August-2017-1.pdf
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=QdtYWq_MEZKGjwOfmZL4BA&q=awan iran wasserman schultz spy ring&oq=awan iran wasserman schultz spy ring&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3033.15027.0.15691.30.29.0.0.0.0.383.3961.0j20j3j1.25.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..5.20.3023.0..0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.110.CxTmO05MSAw
google.com/search?ei=s9tYWom8OcS8jwOm9ZuwDw&q=clinton foundation investigation &oq=clinton foundation investigation &gs_l=psy-ab.12..0l2.1046.2064.0.92821.6.6.0.0.0.0.148.711.0j5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.5.709....0.Vx_qN9bQmJA
usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018-01-05/trump-ends-election-integrity-commission-but-voter-fraud-probe-continues
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>daily reminder
>reposts identical thread every hour

>Trump just accidentally succeeded every time he ever tried anything in his life.
Wrong again, blitheron. The cheating, lying, and backstabbing he used to attain success was absolutely intentional and in no way an accident. At best you can say him winning the presidency was an accident (since he intended to lose and reboot his failing brand by attacking Hillary for 4 years), but him running for was not.

>The "he's a crazy idiot" meme

Ok user I guess his irrational behavior if 4 d chezze and he's not losing it in his old age.

Last one died too soon, so didn't count it.

>no one wanted to jerk off to yet another trumpfag thread so I'll keep making it
When your thread 404's thats an indication you shouldn't make that thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyiAuW-1NcM

>cheating, lying, and backstabbing
>I'm not successful so everyone who is does it underhanded
>proving my point : the post

>makes slide threads
>gets upset when people overcome said slide threads

>everything that doesn't suck trumps cock like a t_d faggot is a slide thread
redditor trump threads like this one are the biggest spam problem on this board

>irrational
Oh sweet child

he's a crazy idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4

trumptwitterarchive.com/

>redditor
EL OH EL

I come from a wealthy family.. life has been so easy for me.. I started my own business with their money. I got customers and networked based off the ppl they know and have introduced me to.. there are 100s of ppl whos suck up and offer me anything just because of who my parents are.. there is nothing trump has done in his life that is great.. like me.. its fairly easy to run around and say i stsrted my business so im a self made millionaire with my 2million dollar home.. but it's hardly the truth.. If I wasn't born into wealth is still be struggling.. I probably wouldn't even have the resources and connections to engage in the field I am currently in. When you are born into wealth making more is almost ad easy as rolling a dice..
I wasn't good at school or even very smart.. and even my rich dad cant spell worth shit. Our only gift is that we can talk.. and ppl like us.

Silicon Valley has this meme that you have to constantly fail to get better. Wonder what that’s in response to?

Most likely the constant failure of women they are trying to jam into the industry

>I'm not successful so everyone who is does it underhanded
I know how difficult a concept this is, but I didn't actually say or imply those words in any way. You can check my looking at my post. Here, let me help you!

>Wrong again, blitheron. The cheating, lying, and backstabbing he used to attain success was absolutely intentional and in no way an accident.
Okay, the words aren't there. Let's try the next sentence.
>At best you can say him winning the presidency was an accident (since he intended to lose and reboot his failing brand by attacking Hillary for 4 years), but him running for was not.
Uh oh, the words aren't there either. Guess I wasn't generalizing, I was only talking about him. Looks like you're wrong.

It is very acceptable and probable that an idiot will make it in life.. especially with rich family and connects.. some of the best business choices ive made were because i had successful people around me to advise me. Trump is this x10...

He has shown that in reality he is an actually idiot and hes deteriorating mentally... his support is basically all stupid poor fags now racists and rich ppl who like major tax cuts.. the dunno logical sane reason to support this dumb ass.. hed an embarrassment and a joke..

>s-stop trying read between the lines, t-theres nothing there!
Uh huh

Most likely the constant failure entrepreneurs and ppl who strive for greatness experience.

>meme flag needs attention

post more frogs fatfag

The myth of Trump's "success" is easily exposed with simple accounting skills. If he had taken everything his dad left him at death, and placed it in an indexed mutual fund, he would be far wealthier than he is today.
And like that, all his great "successes" in life turn into a failure that someone else got cheated into paying for, when you actually examine it.
The only thing he has achieved in politics is to accidently steal an election he planned on losing, and getting a job he hasn't a prayer of handling.
In the highly unlikely event he survives to 2020, he'll be thrown out like Bush Sr.

I've got a few more

>and placed it in an indexed mutual fund, he would be far wealthier than he is today.
This is the most pitiful meme

Stupid fucking liberals don't realize they undermine themselves with this argument.

If Trump is stupid for actually CREATING VALUE with his businesses instead of letting his money sit in a bank for years, then these "rich wall street bankers" DESERVE their fucking money, so shut the fuck up about millionays and billionays

Oh wow, you were projecting this whole time.

Not to mention the fact that this argument is literally "WELL IF HE'S SO SMART WHY DIDN'T HE SEE THE FUTURE AND PIC THE MOST OPTIMAL PATH?"
Same reason I didn't invest 5k into bitcoin in 2010 so I could spend all day on one of my yachts now.

Even if all of his actions were random, he still legitimately earned all of it. If he had just randomly done nothing, then he'd be nothing. I don't see how representing him as randomly succeeding should make them feel better about losing so hard.

>gets called out for being transparent and retarded
>NO YOU'RE PROJECTING
lel

I just want to give him a hug before I die desu. Him and Flynn.

wrong beta faggot why dont you GGGGGGGGGGGGGEt the fuck out

If you wanted a safespace why didn't you just stay on reddit and upvote every post on the_donald?

Me too desu

Probably similar reason to why you took a break from gorging yourself on black dick to shit up the board

He's had a little luck along the way, but he has mostly made his own luck and has been a successful businessman in his own right. He is also a great negotiator, which lends credibility to the 4d chess meme. I will say, though, that he is one of the best salesmen and persuaders of our time. Comparing himself against his contemporaries at least reveals this much about him.

thefreethoughtproject.com/trump-pardoned-megabanks-owes-millions-rampant-fraud-corruption/

The LIBOR scandal continues to go unpunished. Obama got a pass for being a nigger. Trump gets a pass because he's a drama queen of the calibre the jewish media never dared to dream.
Obama fucked the whole world in the ass without blushing.
>?

Sup Forums is well past due getting its shit together. If you think Trump is any kind of saviour you might want to think about becoming a lurker

>cheating
Only fraud and collusion after over a year of ‘investigation’ seems to stem from the dems. Also, illegals and dead people voting dems. Nothing to see here though.
>lying
All politicians lie, Trump tends to tell things as they are though, which is refreshing.
>backstabbing
Like the backstabbing of his own party on several occasions and Bannon? Who is Trump supposed to have back stabbed exactly? Seems he is the one being backstabbed at every turn.

Hope ShareBlue pays well faggot. Kys

>little luck

>They let me pick. Did I ever tell you that? Choose whichever candidate I wanted. You know me. I did my research, watched as you became the soldier we needed you to be. Like the others, you were strong and swift and brave. A natural leader. But you had something they didn't. Something no one saw but me. Can you guess? Luck... Was I wrong?

>Only fraud and collusion after over a year of ‘investigation’ seems to stem from the dems. Also, illegals and dead people voting dems. Nothing to see here though.
Not only can you not verify any of that, you're not even understanding what I'm talking about. I do not mean his campaign or presidential fuckups, I'm talking about his entire life. He is a conman.

>All politicians lie, Trump tends to tell things as they are though, which is refreshing.
He's not a politician. He said so himself (until recently, when he said that he was).

>Like the backstabbing of his own party on several occasions and Bannon? Who is Trump supposed to have back stabbed exactly? Seems he is the one being backstabbed at every turn.
Everyone that Trump touches gets fired or burned in some other way, and you still say that he's the one being backstabbed? Are you retarded?

>Everyone that Trump touches gets fired or burned in some other way, and you still say that he's the one being backstabbed?
Yes I'll take "draining the swam" for $500

After James Franco news I went to Golden Globe awards and after very long time(9 months) I feel like watching a movie. Since you faggots watch movies regularly can anyone tell me if "The Post" is
anti-goverment, women empowerment movie?

I call that a campaign promise

>Since you faggots watch movies regularly can anyone tell me if "The Post" is
>anti-goverment, women empowerment movie?
What do you think?

So he hires the best people, which are also the swamp, then he gets them fired, which is considered "draining the swamp"? Are you retarded too?

>hires someone
>they fuck up / aren't what he expected
>fires them
Yes

This is true. I came from a well off family and have had huge slack for fucking up in my life. I also know other people from good families who did the same thing. Screwed around a lot, but didn't fall between the cracks because their families leveraged connections and good incomes to carry them. These people can often end up competent, maybe even very good at what they do, but if they didn't have their families they'd have tumbled into some shitty dead end job somewhere.

Fuck off, divide-and-conquer faggot
This is Trump country

Are these types of posts supposed to make me realize that "slack" is unfair and so somehow the success is undeserved?

But he only hires the best people. Are you saying he's wrong?

More like the definition of "best" is fluid

literally nonsense

It means there are a lot of people who are the exact same caliber of person as me or any of the wealthy kids I knew, but the only difference between our life trajectory and theirs was that we were either allowed to mature at a later age while opportunities for a good income were safely tucked away for us to take advantage of at any time, or some of us were just handed businesses in one form or another. One of my uncles is a NEET who just watches anime, but he has a huge house and income because his brother manages the leasing of real estate they own, which they inherited from their parents.

>not all outcomes are equal
Yes, and?

I'll believe you when you can type a coherent paragraph.

>All politicians lie, Trump tends to tell things as they are though, which is refreshing.
But he lies all the time and flip-flops on issues on a daily basis. The thing that makes him different from other politicians is that he's rude and extremely insecure.

>extremely insecure
WE'RE HITTING PROJECTION LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

>derp no fraud here.

>In May 2016, CBS2 Los Angeles identified 265 dead voters in southern California. Many cast ballots “year after year.”
>The Heritage Foundation’s non-exhaustive survey confirms, since 2000, at least 742 criminal vote-fraud convictions.
>North Carolina announced in April 2014 that 13,416 dead voters were registered, and 81 of them recently had voted. Among 35,750 North Carolinians also registered in other states, 765 voted in November 2012, both inside and outside the Tarheel State. (nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Dead-and-Still-Voting-177286281.html)
>South Carolina’s attorney general concluded in January 2012 that 953 people “were deceased at the time of their participation in recent elections.”
>The Public Interest Legal Foundation recently discovered that Virginia removed 5,556 non-citizens from its voter rolls between 2011 and last May. Among these non-Americans, 1,852 had cast a total of 7,474 illegal ballots across multiple elections.

Source: The voter fraud that Democrats refuse to see
nypost.com/2017/07/14/the-vote-fraud-that-democrats-refuse-to-see/
(1/2)

More like his judgement is garbage.

Virginia college student gets 100 days in jail for registering dead voters for Democrats
> Andrew Spieles, 21, was given a 100-day prison sentence in federal court for falsifying 18 Virginia voter registration forms last August.
washingtonexaminer.com/virginia-college-student-gets-100-days-in-jail-for-registering-dead-voters-for-democrats/article/2631163

More voters than citizens in 11 California counties.
>Our own research shows that the situation in these counties is, if anything, worse than the foregoing data suggest. For example, we contacted Los Angeles County directly this past June. At that time, county officials informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/NVRA-letter-CA-August-2017-1.pdf
(2/2)

He Loves America and it shows.

On the other hand. Obama hated American Values and did everything in his power to destroy it.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Iranian Spy Ring in Congress google.com/search?source=hp&ei=QdtYWq_MEZKGjwOfmZL4BA&q=awan iran wasserman schultz spy ring&oq=awan iran wasserman schultz spy ring&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3033.15027.0.15691.30.29.0.0.0.0.383.3961.0j20j3j1.25.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..5.20.3023.0..0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.110.CxTmO05MSAw

Selling out our National Resources out for money. google.com/search?ei=s9tYWom8OcS8jwOm9ZuwDw&q=clinton foundation investigation &oq=clinton foundation investigation &gs_l=psy-ab.12..0l2.1046.2064.0.92821.6.6.0.0.0.0.148.711.0j5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.5.709....0.Vx_qN9bQmJA

>no he's dumb
What a rebuttal

ok I believe you

> www.google.com/search?source=

Be better, get actual URL sources

>Trump lost 600 mil running for president so he could get himself 150-300 mil
>being this fucking retarded

I'm saying Trump could be an "idiot" and that isn't predictive of his level of "success". Or, at least, he has a limited range of skills that he has built up over the course of some 70 years that have been useful in managing his career. He does real estate and brand building, the latter of which was great for capturing an audience that would vote for him in the election. But that doesn't have to be inconsistent with how unstable he seems to be in the Executive, and it doesn't reflect on his intelligence beyond the fact he was competent in those activities. He doesn't necessarily have the breadth of experience the really adept career politicians have in navigating the hill, though those people are also becoming completely out of touch with the actual process of winning elections. Probably because they just deal with special interests all day.

>my inauguration had the biggest crowd ever
A perfect example of an insecure lie.

Gee I guess Trump shouldn't have shut down the voter fraud commission then, since there are so many of these widespread and verifiable cases.

literally more nonsense

New shill post guys. Copy and modify while it's hot. More likely it's
>Was born into wealth
>Became useless antifa activist
>At least grody chicks will sleep with me because they are poor

Look, if I inherited a multi-million dollar real estate business from my dad, I could be a loudmouth know nothing idiot too.

He's never HAD to work hard in his life. He's never ACTUALLY worked hard in his life. Hell, he doesn't start his workday until 11am now!

Btw, I'm typing my leftyshillniggerkike words from the business I own. My employees do excellent work and I can spend some time telling you what an idiot Trump is. America!

Wow 265 voters in a state already fully owned by Democrats. Don't you think if there was a real voter fraud conspiracy going on they would do it in a state that actually matters?

They showed pictures from early in the day, actual photos show a massive attendance. See attached.

>actually matters
Cali is as critical to the dems as Texas is to Republicans. If it were to ever go red again by some miracle, the dems would become permanently irrelevant

I'd say enjoy your tax cuts, but we both know you're lying, posting from your moms basement

He was blocked at every turn and so handed it to DHS. States refused to pass on voter rolls to his voter fraud commission.

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018-01-05/trump-ends-election-integrity-commission-but-voter-fraud-probe-continues

Get off CNN faggot.

Ok sure but aside from the fact that will never happen in our lifetimes. Don't you think an effective voter fraud conspiracy would be taking place in swing States today? I have no problem believing that an error of 265 people in the Union's most populous state is clerical.

Anyone can be successful if they get a million dollar loan from their daddy and get bailed out by the banks when they drive billions on dollars into the ground

Damn. Perhaps you should have elected a lawyer or at least someone smart enough to hire a good lawyer and take their advice.

That's a good one. My payroll tax cut is $85/mo and my employees are getting about $18 more per bi-monthly paycheck. I told them "don't spend it all in one place".

Way to argue your point faggot. Cali was a red state, became blue with influx of Hispanic population.

Here's a million I just load to u bro. What's ur investment plan to turn that into a billion and make us rich?

>what is perspective

Lmao what a successful business man you are

Says the cheating, lying, backstabbing liberal shitstain on humanity.

You’re apparently an idiot so I’ll talk slow.

Election commission obstruction gave him the leg up he needed to hand it to DHS. if he had handed it straight to them it likely would have had little priority, now he can cite obstruction as potential guilt or ‘smoke’. States can’t obstruct DHS investigation.

Kys ShareBlue.

That wasn't my point that was yours. I live in California (in two different red districts) and can guarantee that the Hispanic population is not a fraud.

Even with perspective, they showed empty fields where there weren’t any.

The hispanic population isn’t the issue, it’s the ‘illegal’ Hispanic population that is. Estimated 20 million illegals in US, of that, about 2.3 million are in California.

It's not bad. I'll do about $225k this year. I'll probably do 10% in 2018, so yeah, not bad.

>The hispanic population isn’t the issue,
Well you day that...

>you day that

Have you got a liddthp?

count the speaker stacks then look at the white space on the right hand side on the bottom image. both images show the same crowd it just looks a lot denser from a lower angle.
not even a hillshill but it is what it is. trump had a way bigger turn out than bush x2 and clinton. obongo was a special event it's no shame having a smaller inauguration crowd compared to that.
the trick to countering this meme is pointing out trump meant total people watching and with the blanket global live coverage and internet streaming he probably did have the largest audience ever. just not in terms of actual crowd size.

>Wahhhh!!! My personal definition of justice was obstructed by these lawful orders those big bad judges made!

Trump supporters really are the true snowflakes.

Lol no, fucking auto correct

He's had one success and that was getting elected.

He hasn't implemented a single policy change that didn't blow up in his face or otherwise get ignored.

>trying to flip the snowflake narrative
Many such cases! Sad.

>didn't blow up in his face
What you mean like cause CNN to sperg out? That's a good sign

>Evidence of fraud found
>try to investigate
>hyperventilating libshills rely on fraud to actually get elected and so obstruct process.

Since when is wanting to ‘investigate’ something that has credible evidence to support it suddenly the act of a snowflake!? Voter fraud is real, people have been charged and jailed as a result, the question we want to know is the extent of it.