Hitler did nothing wrong, abrahamic edition

Hitler did nothing wrong, abrahamic edition.

God made man in his own image.

Therefore man is like god.

God killed many jews.

God exterminated the jews except noah et al.

God is infallible.

Man is like god.

Man is infallible.

Hitler was infallible.

Hitler killed many jews.

Hitler chose to die for our sins.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Even assuming that Hitler did something wrong (failed to exterminate the jews).

Christ was gods son.

Christ preached forgiveness.

Died for our sins.

Hitler's sins forgiven.

Hitler is without sin.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

fuck off nazi larper shill, there are good jews and bad jews

Amerifats really are good goys aren’t they

That's true but how can we can we be sure the good jews won"t become bad jews in the future

God turned out fallible after all. He let Noah live.

All Hitler did was play an imperative part in the plan for WWII, and fulfilled the Rothschild plan to move a large population of Jews to Palestine, which was drafted and financed in 1917 with the Balfour Deceleration. Your leader enabled the biggest cancer the modern world faces.

show me some good jews, prove to me they explicitly call out bad jews trying to destroy white countries

Israel and Bibi are the good jews, they've recently called out Soros and are fighting against his influence. This is the reason why Trump has gotten close to Israel and supports them in their struggles. It's a shame there are so many brainlets here that don't understand his strategy.

>Israel and Bibi are the good jews

You mean the same Israel that manipulates Americans to fight its wars of aggression against its neighbours? Or the Israel that attacks American soldiers when it sees a benefit from it?

Just because we have common enemies it doesn't mean that we're fighting their wars for them. Israel is under constant rocket attack on a daily basis, they're doing plenty of their own fighting.

>Israel is under constant rocket attack on a daily basis

Israel shoots toy rockets at itself to justify murder and you side with Israel? The same Israel that takes jihadi fighters from Syria and gives them shelter, medicine, and weapons so that they may further attack Israels neighbours from which it wants to steal more land?

Say it with me..the world will be safer when Israel is glass

The world will be safer when shareblue like yourself is locked up. The storm is coming, you better get used to being in a jail cell for treason.

so you one of those jew dicksuckers lamedick who think "Hitler wuz jeuue pupeTT "
> mohterfuckers like you are like those 7 year old little bitches who when defeated like a gayass kunt in an argument defend themselves by repeating same shit " no , you are bad , I am noat bad, you are bad , I didn't do it, you do it, I am not nigga, you are the nigga, you yourself are the thief, i am not, YOU ARE, YOU ARE YOU ARE".
> THATS what you sound like by defending like this
Keep your shitty 7 year old lolichota arguments =to yourself and band yo momma, after you are done, take that towel with sweat
> pour in your jew masters' piss and shove that in your candy ass to your mouth,
> fuck off mothafakaa
> stupid pointless babydick bitch

>shareblue
>calling out Israeli crimes and the necessary punishment

pick one kike. we all fucking know who you are

How come your people hate whites so much? I'm guessing its because you realize we are better than you and history has shown we are gods people and you are just larping..stay salty

Hitler did nothing wrong. There were a lot of slavs in his army. Slavs are aryan (may be more white then germans)

Sick fuck

please do the world a favour and die soon

so the hundreds of thousands of russians he had mass murdered in concentration camps was ok?

France has no place to comment on politics or war. Go wave your white flag elsewhere, may i suggest that circus of shitskins hanging out in Calais.

Nice

Spacing

Dude

It's

Really

Comfortable

To read that kind of message

Compared

To

A regular

One

:)

It was just an accident.

If only russia was not cucked by the jews at the time, germany and Russia could have worked together and created a superior civilization. I admire hitler, and the theory of marxism, but marx, lenin et al. Were just pretty words to beguile the goy. The only one i favor is Kropotkin

still smarting after Napoleon eh?

I am however, not french.

But please let me know about the mighty Bulgarian army and all it victories the way you fought off the nazis and the russians was impressive, yes?

Oh no, you just caved and collaborated didn't you?