Balk/pol/ the chad insurrection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4COOhIieIk
youtube.com/watch?v=1f1Rb3oDvhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for greater illyria

>tfw not purple like our BLACK brothers

I might seem anti mutt sometimes but in reality you would like to get a piece of this.

well at least very close

ikibey post your eye color

First for Nezavisna Dalmacija

How is southern africa related to western europe?

first for Greater Vojvodina

that's aestheticc flag i must admit

its ugly like many yugoslavs

First for the fibal solution. The kike needs to be destroyed.

you sure that's not a daugher of sylvester stallone? her face is exactly like his

stfu ikibey

Doesen't look like Stallone offspring.

go back to int
all you balkan monkeys do is spamming

Tfw when filthy austrian stableboys start claiming dalmatian culture and history under meme croatian identity. Literal wewuzing

Go back to Turkey.

Hans do you really want to go into this devate again. Do you have any self awareness? Do you even know whos duck you're sucking?

>calling ikibey hans
you made his day he finally felt white for the first time

Does he even know why he is sucking her dick?

done

she actually does resemble him a bit

kek

That was the Romanian Revolution, Right?

I'm trying to get this thread going anons but Berlin Achmad simply doesen't fit in.

Basically this is the EU in a nutshell.

Should Sućidar be an independent republic or it should be grouped alongside Pujanke/Brda/Mertojak/Kman/Visoka/Duilovo/Pazdigrad plebs and ousted outside of the Grand City

How do we deal with the problem that are our politicians?

I don't understand. Doesen't matter tho. I'm going back to drinking Jack Danieks and snorting Coke. Have a good one.

Thanks user, I hope you die from a hearth attack.

you mean south hungary?

Why are his teeth so fucking yellow? Non meds are so subhuman, I swear

I hope I won't

> standing in the way of the interesting stuff
> good symbol of the EU
Uh no?

I'm not all that good at drugs but I don't think thats coke frien :(

No of course. This is 100% indica faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4COOhIieIk
where are bulgarians

Ma dobro jebem ti mamu jel imaš neku pesmu?

kakvu pesmu zelis?

EVO MENE MOJI LJUDI DOŠA SAM VAM NAA BEVAANDUU

youtube.com/watch?v=1f1Rb3oDvhk

>where do all the turk rape babies come from then? its a bit autistic if it isn't even true
yes it's autistic and it's not true. rapebabies were a pretty rare thing, which is in most cases ended up in killing them just after their birth. and the ones doing the rapings were in most cases balkan muslims

>also, do you agree that serbs that lived in croatia were just vlachs that settled there and took on serbian ethnicity because they were orthodox?
well, when they came in croatia they already spoke serbian, belonged to serbian orthodox church and identified as such. "vlach" is not a universal term, it's actually a wide term which had different meanings through the history. it's known that even bosnians are using that term as derogatory one for serbs there, so there's that
on the other side, we had vlachs here and we still have them, who come from actual wallachia. a big number of them got assimilated into serbian identity nevertheless

>i also have quite alot bosnian friends and most of them are blonde
i don't know of which bosnians you think of, but there are actual full blooded slavs living there among muslims, they settled there ever since they left northern lands after hungary liberated itself from ottomans, that's why they may seem whiter than both of us. also we expelled all muslims from our lands after we liberated ourselves, and half of them who spoke serbian had run to bosnia. alija izetbegovic actually comes from such family

>they have surnames like turkić and stuff like that
and surnames don't mean anything in the terms of whiteness, though