>conservatives don't dare reveal their political beliefs
>all guys here are cucked beyond belief
>fit the soyboy phenotype
>self described feminists
>even dykes (75% of females here) r manlier
>I recoil in disgust at their attempt to pander to females
>effeminate, weak, condescending
>I go to the gym and it's all international students and niggers
>get pissed off everyday bc every professor weasels something political into class time
>professors r all kikes
>what should I do
>should I betray my race to find a partner

shut the fuck up
i don't know what you were trying to accomplish here, whether you're trying to troll or whatever, but just stop

Which uni? I'll tell you if they're bullshitting you or not

Tits kudasai or get the fuck out kudasai onee chan whore

The expectation that the person you're speaking to is probably a liberal leads to a disproportionate amount of people being liberal in public than what is actual in private.

Does your name start with an L and consist of 6 letters?

I'm not lying

1. Don't betray your race no matter what. Do you want to pay the toll?
2. Just find a mate somewhere else than from your uni you fat cunt
3. open bobs or gtfo

Northeastern University, in Boston

No

Ok then. Nevermind

I'm surrounded by pajeets 24/7, no thanks

what are you studying, is it LARPing?

Studying bio

>be a female on Sup Forums
I don't believe you.
Show tits or gtfo.

>Northeastern University
that's not a top university

>>what should I do

fight the war instead of thinking with your cootch.

>>should I betray my race to find a partner
it's impossible to not be able to find a normal white male

if not just burn some coal till we form the deathsquads and find you i guess i dunno

Your point being ? Don't be a smartass whore there are no breaks on the rape train
TITS OR GTFO

move to the countryside with a good conservative (respectful) husband, make a family, start a business relevant to your studies.

SeeIndia is right. Tits and timestamp

Find an older man with a trade job you stupid fucking cunt

Not a liar, not larping.

The brown gf meme is unironically the best thing ever

Just get your meme degree and get the fuck out.

looks like you don't actually hit the gym

Shut up Georgia

came back to europe and forget about them ,there are lot of places where you can find a nice partner ,look at austria norway there are lot of places to choose

NEWSFLASH:
Theres this thing called online dating where you get to pick who you want to talk to.
There are lots of white people on there.

Look for technical fields like architecture and engineering. I'm just a good ol boy from a southern school, so my opinions may be a little skewed, but I can tell you that they're all hiding out there.

>The brown gf meme is unironically the best thing ever
In other words: KILL WHITE WOMEN

Just look for white people outside your school... I'm surprised you cant find anyone in your gym... in my gym it's about 60% alpha males and about 20% of them are white... just keep looking

nice

Noice nips

Seriously tho don't swallow their bullshit keep your head down and get your degree and get the fuck out of there don't date or befriend niggers poos white boi soys or hang out with any of the women they are disgusting.

Socialize off campus

take note of the men who don't join in the shitlib virtue signalling and talk to them. doesn't matter if they have one or two surface-level numale characteristics - you can easily get them to fix those, if you're cute

Subtle cuckpost is subtle

Tits with time span or gtfo

are u ukrainian?

Are you premed? If not then kys for not choosing a better major.

If you don't feel disgust when thinking about doing it with some nigger or shitskin then you probably would do it with an animal as well. Or maybe abuse a child.

Socialize off campus and keep a low profile with dykes, nigs, pooinloos etc.
Use dating apps maybe

> this happened

Can't see, another with today's date

Eh females from other races don't piss me off it's mainly the males from Africa and muzzie shitholes that cause allot of shit here

Yep

Well even Mohammed Ali would tell you no. His words ‘you must really hate who you are to want to spot up your race like that’. You’re 18. You are young give yourself time. You will find the right guy.

Get out you filthy degenerate.

Yup ur generic bio premed

Yup, you're definitely not LXXXXX. Also she would never be so retarded to actually give in to"tits" demands. Into the trash you go.

Fuck off nipplet

ok so you're a whore too lol

wow, op delivard.

heres a tip; women can get away with saying pretty much anything. that or go to the buisness club or sports clubs.
also men are willing to listen to arguments honestly, so just change your mans mind in private if he is ignorant.

Doesn't sound like a top university at all.
Sounds like some liberal arts shithole.
Go major in something less jewish than dyke-studies.
Get an engineering degree.

Ez I live in Mass and go to School at Umass Amherst

Sharpie in the pooper in a lecture hall plz.

born in us of a?

Nice hohol tits.
You must just study at the university and socialize elsewhere.

Race mixing is a meme. Don't take advice from Pol. Live your life how you see best, it's yours, date who you want.

Confirmation bias. You're finding what you're looking for. The gym doesn't have any Americans in it? I find that hard to believe

find a Slavic man on the campus, 99% he is conservative

make white babies

>in before Slavs not white
> only niggers and le56% say it

tits have been provided chaim. youre tricks have no power here. the whiteknight squadron is already 4 feet up OP's ass as we speak.

How do I find other women like you? Where do you congregate?

>>should I betray my race to find a partner
No, you should find the white guy you like the most and repill him.

That is the obvious tactic, if the world doesn't have what you want you need to create it yourself.

>I can't find any whites in this university
>Better fuck niggers because I need my attention fix
Women are scum

I refuse to believe 18 year old women post here.
>probably a trap

Ok cool. Then just study and don’t worry about faggots. You’re too young to be worrying about dating advice from a Somali throat singing collective forum.

t. 2nd year med student

I think I'm pretty strong for a female so fuck you

this. slavs know whats up.

can i fap to these pics

The Massachusetts disease is slowly spreading into New Hampshire as well. Too many cucks in their colleges.

Yup

Hmm... Are you of Ukrainian descent?

Well you need to find a slavic man from the orthodox crosses and stop showing your tit's you degenerate whore.

Already answered this question.

>wearing a cross
>displaying your tits online

this doesn't add up

Slavs are the answer. The rest of the world has been blacked

>be conservative female
>knowingly attend 99% liberal university
>be upset
women shouldn't be allowed to vote

she posted tit's you stupid toothpaste fucker

Head south or look for men shopping at places dealing in lumber, auto parts or tools. Specialty places like Lowe's and ACE.

>posting tits online on freaking Sup Forums
>a CROSS hanging from the neck
I'm confused
is this supposed to be some 3d chess troll?
Am I getting baited here?

God never said anything about tits

Get a degree that allows you to get the job you want, then get out. You can find a guy at church or a real gym.

Be prepared to be more flirtatious and forward than traditional/conservative women generally are if you want to find a man. Yes, a man should be the one to make the first move to woo you, but we live in troubled times and that's simply not a sensible thing for any man to do anymore.

mail order husband?

im a yukie mutt too. marry me and get me US citizenship then ill be ur perfect BF.

Serious. How the fuck does she go from calling them niggers to “can’t find a white guy i like so I’ll fuck apes”

i agree this is fucking degenerate you should be ashamed OP you're just another dumb slut, not wife material since everyones jerked off to your tits now.

You know there's greater things than university right

Timestamp isn't clear, but oh well, females are dumb. Here's my answer to all your problems
You certainly don't look like you go to the gym like you claimed.
Your tits are awfully saggy for an 18 yo anbd you certainly don't seem like you have a good personality like you subtly claim.
Despite portraying yourself as a conservative, traditional /ourgirl/ tier meme, you easily posted your fucking bare teats after only a few posts, and continue to do so. Guess your parents raised you right.
If you are such a whore here, I wonder how much miles of cocks have you taken up until now, I imagine you're the kind of woman who starts stripping two shots in at parties.
One truly wonders, is america really that cucked ? You really couldn't find a good, hard working, sincere white guy to be together with, despite studying at a "top university" as you claimed ? Wrong, you lie. It is now quite clear that you simply lead the life of a thot and seek attention and validation and will continue to do so in the future.
Oh well, into the folder your pics go

have you even seen this thread before posting?
is it wrong that I knew that you're slavic even before you said that you're ukrainian? You need a good eye for that, I cannot describe it

GAS THE PEDAL
Eastern European Tits of War NOW

there were lots of us in my conservative backwoods high school

It's supposed to get incels to donate to her future patreon.

how fucking thirsty can you be

A woman in college!

No i only read the op

Yes. I like Russia tho, speak Russian better than Ukrainian

Strong women don't show their tits to a bunch of strangers online (thus significantly devaluing the sight of them) to prove a point.

Come to Quincy market, by the hotdog stand in an hour. I’ll show you a good time.