Fuck Disney

Fuck Disney

>he knows it's over

>national milk day

how long until nogs are triggered by this

>he’s now actively making fun of a scene

They all know it’s a joke but they just keep raking in money. Prepare for the next one to be even worse

I realize now that Mark only played the role of Luke again so that they wouldn't destroy it completely like they would if here weren't in the cast
>tfw I didn't expect these feels

Yeah, that looks out of place.

Is the new Star Wars so bad, that it will red pill Luke Skywalker?
inb4 tragic suicide

Skywalker himself that is
the movies are flaming garbageheaps I wouldn't let you pay me to watch

Maybe Rian Johnson pilled him hard.
>nah, probably not.
>there's no way this movie's that bad
>I'm sure those lovely women are capable of something great
>let's watch the premiere
>pic related
>"he was right all along" - brain

Through his redpilling, Hamil will BECOME Luke, Vaders true successor as he should have been. The metaconnectivity of our universes is breaking down under the power of KEK. Come to the dark side Mark. Let the alien nipple milk flow through you.

Alien?
Try khazar.
That's a big nose.

Was this scene a bash against the alt right milk thing? if so that's fucking retarded to put it in a movie.

That scene was some weird homosexual Jewish shit.

No, it was an excuse to put tits in a Disney film. "Free the nipple, breastfeeding is beautiful" and all that.

Alien/Jew, same thing, its foul milk pours into his mouth, yet he simply bathes in it and becomes stronger, nourishment and power, no shame. There is nothing that cannot be turned to our advantage. Your hate is strong young padawan, have you yet felt the call of the dank side, you will, soon.

No, it shows a white hero being dependent on a big titted, (((big nosed))) animal for survival.
If the theory that Rian made the movie shit on purpose is plausible, it would be equally plausible that he snuck in a hint or two.

Mark is just asserting his whiteness through liquid racism

Should add, just two months or so before that movie came out, guess what meme got pushed hard.

I think it was more a direct fuck-you to fans of the OT
>See this guy that was your hero as a child, the guy who had a meaningful character arc over three movies and went against the odds to do the impossible?
>WELL GUESS WHAT: HE'S A FUCKING STUPID WHITE MALE ON A SHITHOLE PLANET DRINKING BLUE ALIEN TITTY MILK AND ROTTING AWAY LIKE EVERY WHITE MALE SHOULD
>AND MARY SUE COMES IN AND COMPLETELY FUCKS HIM UP WITHOUT ANY TRAINING SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHILDHOOD

Rian was just the fall goy for the inevitable backlash that the Jews knew would come through pushing their degenerate, anti-white male agenda. (((Disneys))) intentions have been very clear ever since they announced Reys name as Rey C Mixer (Race mixer) and paired her with a negro.

Better than expected. I'm glad Star Wars is not taking itself so seriously anymore. It lost the right to take itself seriously after the prequels and TFA etc.

>Rey C Mixer
This can't be real, but I hate star whores so I'm not going to check

Sadly this. It was simply to show how far he had fallen from his intended destiny, however it came off as a huge FUCK YOU to older fans.

Yoda burning the books is also a huge fuck you to fans, it symbolizes destroying the canon. This new generation, in an attempt to be free, open and individual is racist, weak, hateful and incapable of original thought. Everything is hive-mind, and that's coming from a Sup Forumsster

>Star Wars is not taking itself so seriously

He's the only remaining great thing left from the original stories....and Chewy of course

In the last scene you can briefly see the books in a drawer in the millennium falcon

what the fuck man

what. it was in the movie. well not the bathing in part but yeah. alien cow milk.

is that the guy from infowars?

It was just a reference to the blue milk from the original movie.