Why is Lithuania so racist?

Why is Lithuania so racist?
youtube.com/watch?v=fuuGlV1BY-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeO-jSdtOUc
youtube.com/watch?v=j0g0ndFXQpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're not, they're just not used to niggers like every other eastern european country. They based everything on what they see and hear but they're really not racist just depressed and gloomy I suppose. They just had the Ball brothers go there to play for one of their basketball teams and they all love those 2 nigs

>i can't hold my camera the right way
fuck this sideways shit

SHOTYA MOUF WH*TE BOI
MY BITCH HILLARY TOLD ME OTHERWISE LMAO RACIST
youtube.com/watch?v=yeO-jSdtOUc

those two will prob pound tight Lithuania pussy how do you feel about that you darkskinned nigger

ME N THA BALL BROS ARE TIGHT. PROLLY GONNA SEND SOME LITH BITCHES MY WAY

DAS RITEEE!

SKEET SKEET NIGGA

LOL I KNEW YOU WERE LITHUANIAN YOU GUYS HATE YOUR COUNTRY LMAO

ISSA LARP

larp gang

I love how this nigga says
"Can't these people cheer the fuck up?"
Welcome to Eastern Europe. You must be new here

Did he dieded?

because they're slavs?

why is there a nigger in lithuania?

Probably a student.

hopefully

yeah lmao at least your country is getting some clout bc of Ball Brothers I wonder if you'll end up getting more (((tourist)))

>Go to a country
>While walking around hoping for someone to racially abuse you, disparage every single thing you come across, keep saying "supposedly" when saying nice things about the country and say every person you see is looking so depressed

what a stupid fuck

also,

>viewcount

OP is the nigger and he's looking for some abuse to tweet about

also keep your women from getting blacked youtube.com/watch?v=j0g0ndFXQpI

hopefully

Jesus... I've read about it in the papers, but seeing the actual clip made me throw up in my own stomach.

that guys is like 17 that bitch is a pedophile and a coalburner

i swear to god i want to kill people like this

Exactly.

Lol the guy with the afro looks like le 56% meme irl

same here it's always disgusting white women too this is why I will marry a Japanese women

didn't even think about it until now but you're right LOL

I wouldn't say that we are.

Why don't blacks understand that.nobody likes them? Nobody wants to live with them, nobody wants to marry them, nobody wants anything to do with them. Being associated with blacks is an insult to whites and pretty much everyone else. Do they seriously think they're these likable people that everyone wants to hang out with?

>within half a minute he is talking about vagina
>within a minute "dey raysis"
Niggers.

I love Lithuania 100% white

Whoever made the subtitles should neck himself. Niggafied her speach to shit.

more like 99. Asians aren't too rare of a sight.

i skimmed through it couldn't stand her voice but yeah the subtitles seem like hardcore slang

And everybody loves bieng around you right? Lol

what happens? cba watching 7 vids of nigger sideways recording

Her surname is Russian or maybe she's Vilnius mutt.

Poor girl. Good looking. Somewhat presentable. Already likes negros.
RIP

>obvious shill for racemixing

and so it Begins
to all my eastern european friends, get them NOW

why is every russian, or a russian mutt that i meet in Vilnius is eather a fucking autist or maroz?

God I hate this city. Part of me just wants to sell it off to the Poles and have all the ethnic Lithuanians go to Kaunas, Šiauliai and Klaipėda,

how am I supposed to watch this video without breaking my neck?

anyway, speaking of Lithuania: I once bought ice cream which was exact colors of Lithuanian flag in correct order and it tasted like shit so I hate Lithuania now

Not like you could get a white girl if you tried

Maлaдeц

>Not like you could get a white girl if you tried
they're all roasties here

why isn't everyone calling her a whore and outcasting her? they do that in poland I assumed you guys were the same way

The Negro is the Jew's Rat!

How did he get to Lithuania?

Also I love the clash of mentalities.
>African
>Obnoxiously happy and loud
>Can barely even stand to walk in the rain for fear of puddles
So much for those "warrior genes" huh?

why is every russian, or a russian mutt that i meet in Vilnius is eather a fucking autist or maroz? i mean i can understand the trash but what about the autists?

They did tho. Jesus the comments on facebook were hilarious.
"A bunch or racemixed boys are going to be running around in the streets now"
(it sounds a lot better in Lithuanian)

>leaf flag
As expected

This

Seeing niggers walk around in your country is like spotting the first symptoms of cancer.

Of course it will make people concerned.

That nigger is walking through your country talking nothing but shit and recording it. Maybe it's time to be racist.

ayy lmao that's the Lithuanian spirit

This. The nigger in the video is a an Amerimutt one so he is probably go back soon.

>>within half a minute he is talking about vagina
>>within a minute "dey raysis"
>Niggers.
Was going to point this out.

Kakadu show is such shit cancer
hoping who makes that show die in fire car crash.

So what was racist in this video? Of course they're unhappy, it's Eastern Europe, everyone here is depressed.

I was larping.

Hey bro go to the 9 story building the soviet style ones, there you will meet squating people in tracksuits, they will be your friends just talk to them and their greeting is "tu dolbajobas lopas, esk suda, lenkas blet"

Zuvies grybas, blet.

Based lol

I was making a rhetorical question to the nig in the video. I can't tell if he's fucking around or legitimately this delusional.

Ha i remeber our show "cops" in witch a bunch of uk chavs and nogs(probably a team or smth) was kicked out from club and niggers was shouting "das racist" but nobody gived a fuck

Lowest quality bait I've seen in years mate. Child tier baiting.
"Lol Lithuania racist bro, much debress :DDD"

duok linka

It sounds british for his accent.

I found him annoying at first. Only when he mentioned how much he loves the modern architecture did I see him as an absolute enemy. Anyone who identifies with those soulless, rootless monstrosities are deficient.

Oh yeah. How come Northern England looks like a post soviet country?

Pagalbos skambutis. Nesenai per info tv rodė tai kokia tiksliai serija nežinau

Are you one of those Bulgarians who can't get pussy and when you see a nigger in the streets of BG you yell at them like a little bitch?

Bulgarians are racial hybrid rape babies from the Ottoman Era. Just look at the typical Bulgarian face and then compare that to Scandinavian/Germanic.
BIG DIFFERENCE.

you can literraly gues what each epiode is going to show
>muh russia
>some shit scandal from our parlament
>some whores or stripers
>some random insignificant event

>watching tv
>in 2018 AD
Next you will tell me that you read Delfi or something.

Looool you seem to be a bit angry nigger boy and we're not rape babies but if you want to know I'm ethnically a Russian Bulgarian. Now let's see your flag tyrone

Fuck fuck fuck Delfi. Infested with Old people, Lithuanian emigrants and the usual "muh russia" crowd.

only on weekends since only then i have more free time

>everyone looks sad
>dont know what language they speak
>this looks ugly
>what a shit country
>people are shit
>ugly ugly ugly
>chuck a bitch in the river
>I want to bump into a racist
>People dont understand my language
>Person tries to help
>No I wont stop recorded
>"Im a boss nigga"
>"nigger"
>"fat girls in Lithuania
>filming people and insulting them
>why no African flag on the building?
>I can't read this language
>why so racist Lithuania?
good one, way to be a cliche racist nigger

Wow Lithuania, racist much? Guess you boys need some more cultural enrichment, it's time to fill those rafeguee quotas from EU

why are niggers niggnogging 24/7 ?

They will just take bus and leave, like the last time.

Okay here's my flag. What?

He's Ukrainian and a shareblue fag sage all fields

Russian-Bulgarian?

That's literally a step below the gypsies. You are the niggers of Bulgaria. No one likes Russians here except communist grannies.

what did you say about Lithuania?

I guarantee you're a turk rape shitskin LOL at least I have blue eyes and blonde hair fuckin piz'da i'd bash your head in if saw you in real life

90% of anglos i saw in cracow act exactly the way you described

So piss flavor, with green vomit and red hemorrhoid blood

Well that's good for you. But most Bulgarians DON'T have blue eyes and blonde hair like Germanic/Scandinavian breed.
I'm actually not ethnically Bulgarian just living here for some time (I come from Germany). The bitches are hot here and I give credit to Ottoman rape. Something about their faces looks exotic with their dark features and curly hair drives me crazy.

Being gloomy is your heritage.

They have sky high egos so they cant comprehend people not liking them at all.

Do niggers actually think people want them in their spaces? No one wants them, Even other niggers in Africa.

Nigger sluts have no shame, why doesnt she apply to BLACKED.com if she wants nigger cock so badly

What the fuck Lithuania it was clear from the beginning those two nigger bucks would be blacking young Lithuanian girls and they still let them in

this

Lithuanians are exceptional in that they have the highest suicide rates in the world. You really need to cheer up a bit.

this nigger should take suicide lessons from locals