Fuck Spain. Fascist ass holes

Fuck Spain. Fascist ass holes. youtu.be/2WgRtCiS180

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division
hotspotsmagazine.com/2017/07/12/madrid-hosts-3-million-for-worldpride/
youtu.be/j3Nzk1EnN0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nazi salutes
lol, those shitskins would be straight in the oven.

You might wanted to say killing communists in the east front and not bombing german families.

noice

t.jew

Spain was literally allied with Germany during WW2 you lying kike

Those people deserve a clap.

How proud I feel of this young brave men and women, and how sad of having scum like you in catalonia too. Also thanks for putting /pol in our side with this thread.

I want a spanish gf now

CARA

AL

SOL

Hitler said that Division Azul were some of his best soldiers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division

It's a Falange salute you mouthbreathing retard

limeys are such stupid cunts. kys.

Wtf i love Spain now
I thought that it's completely lost to leftism at this point

Britbong coming through

Looks beautiful. Everyone looks uplifted and confident.

Based.

Beady as always.

>tfw no qt3.14 spanish fashy gf to be fashy with

Why are mediterannean women so superior? Why did we have to be cursed with these nordic filthy whores?

t. abdul al jihadi

Nazi megane-chan is fucking stacked. GIMME MILKY

We fought with the right side, instead of you, Jewish-cocksuckers.

She looks under average, get some taste

You remained neutral for some weird fucking reason. Thought Franco was bros with Adolf.

She's cute as fuck, so are the other girls in the video aswell. You're just spoiled from living around qts while we have to live with our filthy mannish feminist whores.

>You remained neutral for some weird fucking reason.
>Be Spain
>A country which just had finished a harsh civil war
>Involving itself again in a war even bigger, totally destroyed internally
>Some weird fucking reason
Btw people said Hitler was stupid to commit the same Napoleon mistakes, but actually he was only 2/3 stupid, as he was smart enouth by not putting his feet in Iberian Peninsula and having to fight a guerrilla warfare in Spain and Portugal.

Basically this, couldn't afford a global war just after a civil war

I am mexican, would I pass as a local in spain? what part?

nice

Keep in mind that fascists fucked up commies in Spain a while back. Fascists emerge as a resistance to communism.

No . Spain is white and Mexicans Spanish rapebabys mixed in with extra Indio and Mayan dna

I think your accent would give you away, and you guys probably talk differently, heh

pretty based, applauds from Bongistan
Sorry guys, I think its the police knocking on my door. It might be my unlicensed plastic knife

So, doesn't detract from the fact that you're a bunch of shitskins.

>would I pass as a local in spain?
no, and im not memeing

Yep. i still think this image is pretty accurate on the subject, even if it's a fucking meme. Even here our short "dictatorship" regime came about because of weak politicians giving too much ground to commies. faggots still rule about but the common folk had enough of their crying about it

>I think your accent would give you away, and you guys probably talk differently
You just said the same thing twice

>30 edgy kids singing a song in Madrid
>"le wow we wuz very fascist look at us Sup Forums please accept us" - t. spaniards

>meanwhile in real life the same square is filled by 3 MILLION faggots
>hotspotsmagazine.com/2017/07/12/madrid-hosts-3-million-for-worldpride/

>Spain is white

Never trust an Iberian. They asked Charlemagne to come down and help them defeat muzzies, Charlemagne brings an army, he gets there and the Iberians say they don't want his help anymore, as he's leaving, they attack him in an ambush. Treacherous savages.

>worldpride

This shit will be hosted in Malmö soon. Can't wait for the local mudslimes to go full durka on the faggots.

>This guy gets it
>Fag subersive shit but not cuck shit.

Spain is near of another massive civil war if another debt crisis emerges. There have been clashes against moors and romanians (gypsies) in some villages. Don't get me wrong fags are permitted but that doesn't mean you want one in your family.

Pls, Jordi.

Oh look it's the faggot Catalan using the Nazi meme flag again. Everyone say hi!

spanish women are more whores than yours ............................................................................................................................................................

Go grow a potato, if you can.

>Basque
>Irish man siding with the frogs of all things

kek, okay O'Donnell. Tell me again how many times frogs have backed you potato niggers. Spain is the closest thing to an ally Ireland has had.

This is from Italy: youtu.be/j3Nzk1EnN0w

>shitskin
they are whiter than you muhammed

>falseflagging so hard
lol shut up faggot

CARA
AL
SOL
CON
LA
CAMISA
NUEVA

>frogs
Charlemagne was a Frank, we get the name Carolingian from his real name which was Karl.

Objectively wrong. Every Spanish exchange student I've met has had a qt3.14 girl next door gf back in Spain (and the girls a bf) despite being just normal nerdy engineering guys. In Sweden there's a zero chance of having a gf as an average guy as all the women are sluts for the Chad dick. 90% of the girls in uni I encounter are single whores.

Bring back Falange

There's no way in hell that's true, people here seem very conservative.

I drove by graffiti a few days ago that said "Feminists are fascists", made me chuckle. This place is great.

I think you aren't average brah

YOU LEFT DADDY ALONE
I'll show you what we do to the lefties in my town

I'm above average as I actually get laid occasionaly. Good luck on getting a gf here though.

lmao this cant be real

Are you /fit/?
If not, hit the gym bro, it really helps in the pusygame

Holy shit, this is my lucky day

>Spain
>Fascist
>Pic-related list of political parties and positions.
>Only right-wing parties are separatists.
>One center-right party supporting "Post-Nationalism"
Uppermost lel.

Drove through Spain once in one day, flew home tho'. it's 30 years behind

It depends on the city, I live in Valladolid and here the girls are extremely conservative.

Well compared to britain we will never be fascist enough, old chap.

did you miss the very first party on the list? right-wing nationalists with 33% of the electorate?

kek

says fucking Ali
you do realize hitler sent bombers to defend the Franco, right?
A band called the Clash from bongland wrote a song about it

Is the PP separatist now?

Fake news.

wat the fuck I am looking at

GIVE IT BAAACK REEEEEEEEEactually its preety cool to have UK bros by our side

t. rosenberg

>If not, hit the gym bro, it really helps in the pusygame
>devildubz of truth
listen to the mexibro, sven
when I started getting laid because a bitch liked my arms or back or whatever it was an eye opener

however in Valencia, Alicante...

You forgot to mention the Ley Contra la Violencia de Genero

Spanish people have a monarchy. A literal inherited position as the head of state. They are subjects, not citizens.
Subjects are cucks and their opinions dont matter.

The problem isn't getting laid, the problem is finding a single woman in this country that isn't a disgusting feminist whore.

Papa Franco would be so proud of you guys.
INDIVISIBLE
IBERIA

Oh boy, here we go again.

He has a point. Gf's in STEM are rare AF.

Find a feminist, play the game until you get her in bed, then hatefuck her
that's what she wants, anyway
feminism is a test - when she's lying in bed alone at night what she wants is a man to make her feel safe and loved, but she can't admit it to herself or the "sisterhood"
in their heads they're waiting for the man who can tame them, who's can handle their emotional instability (which all women have)
be a calm rock in stormy waters
be an ancient immovable mountain
when she sees her bitch craziness has no affect on you, she's yours
treat her like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud.

/thread
also why do manleterraneans always sing this dumb songs way out of tune like its impressive?

>Nazi salutes

Its actually roman.

>also why do manleterraneans always sing this dumb songs way out of tune like its impressive?
it's fun to sing in a crowd, it builds up the energy
the tune is inconsequential

>Amerilards have the audacity to call spaniards non-white

>which all women have
nonsense, some of the best ones are dead inside

>The problem isn't getting laid
Why don't you try to find a normie/moderate left leaning girl and then redpill her?

if you think that's out of tune you should check out the legion's army marches

No it's not. UK is spain's worst european enemy. They always been and always be. I don't want them in the peninsule.

Skin is pale enough, but the facial features give it away.

Sauce?

Because a certain faggot who lived on those parts decided to let Napoleon in and then got betrayed, effectively fucking the Iberian Peninsula and leaving one hell of a mess for the British and us to clean.

Oh wow, they do stuff.
Where I am people are too lazy to care about politics in general.

That's right

Those niggers look like pygmies. Where the fuck is that? Timor?

I've seen this before but I've never seen anyone explain the context of it. What the fuck is going on here?