I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDvM3axEAcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
youtube.com/watch?v=YBAUcG89II4
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs&t=45s
thedailybeast.com/elite-campuses-offer-students-coloring-books-puppies-to-get-over-trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WE DA REAL JEWZ NIGGA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH you americans should kill all the niggers right the fuck now holy fucking shit ahahahahahahah

>i went to africa and it was a shithole
>what if jews live in a shithole
they dont

Kostas here is probably right

Do people really give a shit out this? One of our PMs called the Chinese ratfuckers LMAO

Imagine if you got that name right CIA

rip-up-constitution-brown-people-crying.png

if he loves it so much then fucking move there

Prove that Trump said that. I call fake jew news.

Aww, poor baby rapeape. I feel so sorry for you! Let's see, actual black on white hostility is at a fever pitch because of niggers (Obama included) simply because we're not black, and now the truth about your God-forsaken SHITHOLE makes you CRY? Fuck off and literally die.

I'm using this as a reaction pic from now on.

>I am also jewish AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>mother Africa
fuck off there if you love it so much, see how wonderful the native 'brothers' treat you

>jewish
kek

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH you greeks should pay all your debts right the fuck now holy fucking shit ahahahahahahah

love it? he admits its a shit hole

Black? I guessed so

I want to hear Trump say it. Where can i find a recording? Tell me.

>not wanting to kill all the niggers here

Fucking faggot.

this is just terrible ;_;

Way to take it personally, Michael, W. Twitty.

"turrabull"

WE

I like Michael, he's a good person with a kind soul but c'mon man wtf is this

so turrabull ;_;

>I'm also Jewish

>I'm also Jewish

Toppest of keks

Can you imagine the day you force tears to your eyes, photograph it and then use the photo to post something stupid like this? I hate social media and I hate negroes.

So you guessed he is a good person cause you know him in person or from his twitter account?

>people
>liberals
Pick one

You Jewish savages are no better!

youtube.com/watch?v=PDvM3axEAcQ

Soy boy negroes

Interesting breed

>be a nigger
>refuse to go back to Africa
>just learning that Africa is a shithole
Is the shock, real?

Black Americans are the real descendants of the Hebrew Israelites. They're the most Jewish.

In person and YouTube vids

SHITHOLE
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

> I went to mother Africa
Why didn't he stayed there?

>BLACK ISRAEL

DAS RITE JEW BOI

WE WUZ JEWS AND SHEIT

Did he died?

We

>im also jewish
DAS RITE!
KHAZAR BABY
HEIL HITLER
BOOHOOHOO THE HOLOCAUST
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Every day - especially when Trump's on a win streak - there must be *something* that's Literally The End Of The World for CNN to spend all day in shattered apoplexy about. Then all the lefties freak out on twitter because it's been a whole 15 minutes since they've vented their latent rage and they're ready to burst.

It's extremely ritualistic and tiresome at this point, and everyone outside the (gradually shrinking) hate bubble started getting really fucking bored with it about a year and a half ago.

Oh well he is a probably a good person if you can remove his brainwash he will become even better

FREE CHIROPRACTY!!!

>He's be gone.

What did he mean by this?

He's fine it's just a prank bro

>illegals get out
god bless you bibi

If he raped some girl, then i aprove that justice

>I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS
Good. Fucking kill yourself.

> I'm jewish

Literal 80 IQ subhuman. It's mean to say but seriously, that's a tweet only a retard could post.

Whhhaaaaaaaaaaa

WE WUZ JOOS N SHIET

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I definitely do not hate all Jews. And I do wonder why EVERY Jewish gal I run into adores me. Any ideas? I look like a classical northern European. Brown eyes too. Yes, whites have brown eyes too, faggots.

Notice how he didn't describe Africa at all

I went to mother Africa last year for the first time. He's talking about our family. Our Ancestors. Our cousins. I'm also Jewish. What is he talked about Ashkenazi Jews this way? He's be gone. So tired of this.
I got news for ya Twitty Twitty bang bang, we all came from the same singularity. How was Africa? What took you so long to visit? Why did you not stat in the mother land? Where's he be gone too? As far as you being a Jew. You. Are. Not. A. Jew. You. Are. An. American. Negro. Which is actually, just tad bit of an upgrade from being a Jew. You Wuz never a Kang nigger! You're number 17, so fuck off and dry up those tears.
>pic related
>faces of races

>swedeposter
>cia
Why do yuros consider American intelligence agencies to be the class of the world? Are we really team America world police to you?

jewish girls go for goy dick, it's true.

If they, including the news reporters, just stopped listening to the news, what would they have to do with their lives? What would the point of living even be?

So Sup Forumss hatred is double confirmed.

I have seen CIA and FBI take action in Greece mutliple times for (((terrorist organasations ))). And arresting international criminals that are hiding here do you think they only act in the USA

>Greek

LOL!

BASED BLACK HEBREW

Your Greek is a Turk

> greek

You know what blacks don't do? Pay debts.

(assuming you're not simply meme-flagging)

Yeah, but any ideas on WHY? And are they more loyal? Frankly, I haven't seen any indication that they are any different than other women except for slight physical differences such as hair type. I got hooked up with a Jewish woman, how hard would it be to convert her to Christianity? I am asking sincerely and without snark. If someone wants to be Jewish, that's fine. Choice is fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=YBAUcG89II4
Get gumball pilled.

Why do they always feel the need to add "literally" to ever statement?
>Literally shaking right now
>Literally crying
>Literally Hitler

*whoops IF I got hooked up with a Jewish woman.

IF. And yeah, I would get with a Jewish woman, but my kids would have to adopt my religion.

Her vagina will always be Jewish. That's the way the voodoo works.

Maybe he's simply a big guy?

Guess who's next Chaiam.

Beneath it all, the *real* game is about winning social media points. Today that means being competitively offended by Trump, but if that went away somehow it would shift to some other vapid horseshit like fighting about movies or something.

THE REAL JEWZ WUZ BLACK, NOT LIKE THIS KHAZAR BABY
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs&t=45s

>the need to add "literally" to ever statement?
Because that makes feelings factual ''literally''

True. But Greeks do pay (((debts))) if you ever cared to see how stupid this fucking phrase is you would be suprised.

>i can't believed he called mother africa a shithole
>i don't live there because it's a shithole but still muh heritage, muh ancestors, muh land, WE WUZ THE JEWISH KONGZ

Is everyone in west a big fucking child or something? What's the big deal. How do this kind of people survive school and shit. Do they wet their pants and cry in the corner at the sight of any "bad" word/behaviour?

Israel isn't a shithole though, you stupid nigger.

The CIA ((technically)) doesnt operate within the borders of the US.

Libtards literally have no clue what "literally" means. Trump, for example, cannot "literally" be Hitler. Only Hitler could "literally" be Hitler.
I think libtards use that word so much because they lie so often. When you might call bullshit on their claim of crying over a tweet, they say they are "literally" crying because then, supposedly, you can't question them.

YES. The schools and government (generally) want us that way so that we need THEM.

WE WUZ JEWZ N SHIIEET

Imagine if he moved to Africa just to prove Trump wrong. I realllllly hope he doesn't do it, would make Trump look awfully silly!!

>How do this kind of people survive school and shit. Do they wet their pants and cry in the corner at the sight of any "bad" word/behaviour?
thedailybeast.com/elite-campuses-offer-students-coloring-books-puppies-to-get-over-trump

>Law students at the University of Michigan were provided with a post-election “self-care with food and play” event, complete with “stress busting” activities like play dough, coloring books, legos, and bubbles. Columbia University’s Barnard College offered hot chocolate and coloring. The University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League institution, created a healing space: more coloring books, and also puppies.

This. is sadly 100% Correct.

Greek intelligence couldn't get the job done with your terrorists??
Also....
>seen the CIA take action
>seen the CIA
>seen
Either they are glowing in the dark or you unironically believe the CIA runs around announcing they are the CIA irl.

I sure hope they don't find out that it would embarrass all whites too! How can we make them stay? Once they're gone, how will we get all the hard work done? Shit.

>went to my motherland in africa
>also Jewish btw
Oh boy.
Who's gonna tell him the big news from 1948?

>if drumpf wins (has 0% chance btw) i WILL leave the states
just reminded me that was even a thing, god bless all his voters

No fire this time?

for use everytime trump says something

He's not talking about the people of those countries. I call my local Burger King a shithole because it's falling apart. I'm not calling the customers and employees shitty people.

Damn nigga like turn off your phone and shit lmao