What is your view on beards? Alpha and beta talk aside, ''should'' men have beards or not...

What is your view on beards? Alpha and beta talk aside, ''should'' men have beards or not? I leave you with this picture as well as a Greek proverb to ponder upon:

>There are two types of people that go around beardless; boys and women, and I am neither.

Sage

Beards have been hijacked by soyboys and nu-males as the new effeminate thing. We need to meme handlebar moustaches or something as manly.

>There are two types of people that go around beardless; boys and women, and I am neither.
Toxic masculinity bullshit.

>"HAHA I HAVE A BEARD I'M SUCH A MAN!"
I'm glad hipsters and cucks are making beards unpopular, the whole beard culture is cringy as fuck.

The soyboys beat you to every facial hair already, sorry man

Not to mention neither and Hitler or Mussolini had beards.

Mark of laziness. I should know, in rocking one.

hitler staches

Beard is the essence of men. The ones shaving it off are either soybois who can't grow a decent one, or faggets who are ashamed and scared of masculinity

They're ugly and only fit certain men. Shave it. Also this
>neither and Hitler or Mussolini had beards.
And I really don't give a fuck about your manly caveman rhetoric about how true men grow beards, you uneducated ape

Except for one.

I look alpha clean shave or not. It's up to your own likes and what your woman prefers.

Sorry boys, dressing like hitler is peak irony, fits the hipster ideal perfectly

>easiest mustache in the world to shave - literally swipe down
>gas mask fits perfectly
>ruined because muh hitler

A man should not obsess about his beauty or how he looks/how he was born

He should just become the best damn man he can become

mustaches are actually making a comeback.

what a retarded post

if you have an actual chin and decent jawline, you're probably better off without one

also stop listening to gr**Ks
t. cato

I have a beard but that's also because it's winter in Chicago and I like to keep my face warm.

I'd do my mutton chops again but I like having a warm beard.

Just style your facial hair however the fuck you want you little bitch holy shit

Figure it out by living and growing it out/trimming it

You will have different styles for different occasions/seasons/whatever

STOP ASKING OTHERS HOW TO STYLE YOUR FACIAL HAIR LIKE A FAGGOT

If you're already a soy boy the beard doesn't help. Everybody knows when you have a weak chin under that thing. I keep mine between slight scruff and clean shaven, but I have a large jaw so I don't need a beard to not look like a pussy

cockroach

didnt read you ugly subhuman

I hate having to shave twice a day, so I let this shit take off 9 years ago and never looked back

Jesus, you must look like fucking Grizzly Adams. Post a fucking picture.

calm down iki, t'was merely a jest

i think if you have an opinion one way or another about beards then you're probably being a bit oversensitive and reactionary. i do think "beard culture" is stupid, but it doesn't really bother me.

if you keep saying only soyboys are allowed to have beards then well done on ruining beards. they've been on male faces for hundreds of thousands of years but now we're not allowed to wear them because you used the S word. who the fuck made you the hair police?

Only allowed if youre over 40

sand people are sneaky
i have to watch out

Yeah, I regularly grow out my beard

And then when it annoys me or I want to look younger, I shave it all off. Then I just randomly shave it everytime I think clean cut looks cool

The beard is just a beard. Clean cut is ok too. Doing clean cut or growing and trimming a beard because others told you to is boy/woman behavior.

A man just looks at his beard and says either "Today you grow more" or occasionally "Today I cut you down"

The point is that you figure out your facial hair on your own time and dont act like this is your gay historical facial hair shit talking blog

My beard is better in month than yours could be in a year and I am done wasting time on this slide thread

Sup Forums is not for facial hair arguments

I think what matters is that you are able to grow a beard, not do you have it

ALL European peoples had and valued beards. Germanics, Greeks, Celtics, Iberians, Scythians, Sarmatians, Thracians, etc.

The only reason Romans didnt have large beards, is because they didnt want to be mistaken as Greeks.

Beards are good or bad depending on the cultural context. Right now in USA they are bad because all beta soy boy millenials hipsters wear them. Thus to set yourself apart from this shithole generation you shave.

you cant even grow beards

What fucking world do you live in.

That unfortunately is the image I get associated with. People think I'm a hipster because I wear glasses and have a beard but the truth is I haven't had the time to get to the eye doctor lately so I am using my fallback glasses.

I don't think it matters if you have a beard or not. Being a man is a state of mind. If you have to ask whether men should have beards or not, you must be a self-loathing soyboi.

i don't care who has or doesn't have facial hair
other people do not factor into my "calculations"
i shave but only because i feel like it, not because i'm afraid of people thinking i'm numale because i didnt shave. you are like a girl with fashions and shit. just do what you want and stop being a bitch

it grows out of the face. it's not a political statement. its fucking hair growing out of your face thats it

This

Just take a quick glance at a puddle and decide: more or less facial hair

>If you have to ask whether men should have beards or not, you must be a self-loathing soyboi.
exactly

Let me ask you a question then. If my fiance doesn't like the beard because it "irritates her face" and I shave it does that make me less of a man? I haven't cut it yet because it's just too fucking cold and I personally like my beard.

>should men have beards

they already do. the question is "should men shave their beards".

No. facial hair does not make a man.

who knows with women. she could just be shit testing you and now if you remove your hair to appease her it displays subserviance which will result in her having reduced attraction for you. especially if she thought you wanted to keep your facial hair. it's the perfect shit test and the likely doesnt even realize shes doing it

Scythians and Sarmatians were Iranian peoples and not part of our retarded euro cousins!!

Sounds like somebody can’t grow one ;)

We're way past that stage. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary back in October and we both know that there is give and take in a healthy relationship.

>past that stage

top kek. i hope you got a prenup

Who gives a shit? Divide and conquer shill thread, sage

The one not filled with soyboy effeminate fags like you

>redditors and hipsters like air
>better stop breathing air!!!

Imagine being such an insecure beta keyboard warrior, that everything you do or believe has to be approved by your council of Sup Forums brudders so it's guaranteed to be "le redpilled" in nature

Sup Forumsnigger memer logic

women never take themselves off the market. if she's shit testing you over the beard then its possible she just met a new guy at work

We're not married, just engaged. We wanted to finish school and get our ducks in a row before we got married. She just went back for her Master's because her work said they would pay for it and it pushed back our timeline but that is okay.

Since the soyboy beard takeover, the only acceptable way to sport a beard is if you're atleast semi-fit and if you just let it grow fucking wild. Trimming it, combing it, beard balming it, all that faggy shit is not ok. You have to just grow it and not give a fuck. That is the only way its acceptable.

it's because they are also soyboys and numales, just conservatives. they still fret about what other people think and work hard to project the "right image" to gain acceptance. instead of just being a man and dominating the room beard or no beard no-shits-given

sounds like you got a strong career wymn on your hands. is she going to make you wait until you're 40 to get married and have kids?

I don't really think she's 'shit testing' me over the beard, I just think it's bothering her face because it's getting too bushy.

I'm blond and my beard is very light.

It looks like shit so I just shave it

I have no idea what that picture is. I meant to post this.

They hijacked the beard because it is the sole claim to masculinity that they can physically manifest. Piercings, tattoos, black framed glasses, bald - they look like aids infested nigger jailbait. But they cling to their beards.

Beards look great on real men who have sorted themselves out. On numales, it just looks like a faggot with a beard.

if you were a proper high test man nobody would confuse you for a soyboy. but since you are a soyboy you'll go out of your way to do whatever you think makes you look less like a soyboy. only a soyboy thinks like this. a chad or masculine man just wears and does whatever he wants, and nobody questions it, because he's clearly a proper man everyone can tell by his behaviour

Numale beards are effeminate, they create Feminine lines upon the masculine face. Numale beards are the most effeminate thing a man can do.

whoops forgot the image, look at this numale effeminate faggot.

She doesn't make me do much of anything to be honest. She's pretty traditional in the familial sense.

Imagine being this (((man)))

or a numale can shave and look like a faggot without a beard. since he looks like a faggot either way, and if men who have sorted themselves out look good either way. then i hardly see how it matters.

>tfw I have a burn spot in my beard when I was doing 72 hour guard duty on a door for a coke dealer and fell asleep after 60 hours
>effeminate

I guess, desu

Beardlet detected

Beard culture is dumb, even if it looks good on someone. Just wear facial hair and don’t make mention of t if you do.

If you have a shit jaw and don’t look good shaven, you’re going to look like a faggot with a beard too. Same goes for patchy beards. If you can’t grow thick facial hair don’t do it.

Ugly, effeminate, and unconfident people will be that way regardless of their facial hair.

You effeminate faggot, why don't you wear makeup and eyeliner while you're at, fucking faggot.

This is a huge conundrum for me.

I used to trim my beard and just keep some scruff to hide my acne. Now my acne is all gone(also my beard only really grows in as a neckbeard) so I want to shave. HOWEVER in the meantime I've also gained like 25 pounds(a good amount of muscle but also a fair amount of fat) so now I have a fatter neck and less jawline. So now I'm fucking stuck with this scruffy neckbeard until I can cut like 10 pounds.

Or should I just shave and embrace the fat-neck babyface look and use the shame to improve myself?

Soyboy beards are typically overly clean cut looking. Men that have testosterone generally have more ragged and unkempt beards.

Sweetie, makeup would clog my pores. Bigly.

If you are a man, you have facial/body hair.
The (((metrosexual))) trend made men believe that women prefer a hairless man....bullshit.

beard

do whatever looks better on you. if your beard doesn't grow right just shave it. try out a goatee or a mustache.

just do whatever you think looks best on your face

no beard

True...a real man does not care about extensive grooming, we have better shit to do than worry about making our face look like a trimmed pussy

looks like a jew with a beard. looks like a fag without one

Beards collect pheromones which women find irresistible if you can get close enough to them.

Their pussies start to get involuntarily wet, it's a natural reaction.

When they she a shaved man they see a boy and the relationship becomes more of a maternal thing.

>goatee
no

Kuk'd

they actually suit some guys very well. you have to have a very particular type of face to pull it off though

i do agree that most goatees look fucked up though

We're talking about effeminate beards vs man beards. Efemminate beards create effeminate lines on a man's face, that is why all you numales wear them, you all want to look pretty like a girl, literally a bunch of rent boys. WHy don't you go prune your eyebrows too, you fucking faggot.

Beard r8?

Girlish, grow a real beard like Varg.

As he says
She COULD be shit testing you, HOWEVER, stubble burn is a thing, if I don't shave and I make out with my girl, she gets really bad stubble burn and it must feel about as nice as it looks, so I keep clean shaven for her sake

I've got a god tier jaw so I don't mind anyway

Only horseshoe and pencil moustaches are appropriate.

>What is your view on beards?

What the fuck does this have to do with politics or news?

Saged

People with open mouths have ruined beards for everyone else. The only acceptable thing now is an unkept handlebar moustasche full of lice from the clothes of lepards dying in the scortching black sun.

Not really. We had friends that accidentally got pregnant and we watched them struggle through it. It was decided that we weren't going to have that happen to us so we came up with a plan.

>goatee

Too stereotypical for my profession, user

>mustache

Grows in pathetically thin, only looks half-decent now because of the beard, but my standalone mustache would look Crosby-tier

My only hope is to lose weight and shave entirely

It doesn't grow like that. And people would think I'm a hipster

I like his mustache

Be a man, try to emulate a true man like old stonewall himself.

I don't care and you can do whatever you want with your own facial hair?

What are effeminate lines?

I you trying to live through me, like those moms that make their children do beauty pageants?

Accentuation of the cheeks and the depression lines that woman exhibit naturally.

>current year
>grow hair on your face like a caveman
wow so manly