Based Trump

He's doing exactly what I voted for.

I voted for a Molotov cocktail. Do you really expect me to be regretful when it explodes and the establishment get mad?

Freaking love how triggered leftists are over his shithole comment.
Exactly why I voted for him.

>molotov cocktail

kek, yeah me too user. He is pissing them off and I love it.

Since we're not doing anything to push back against the USA going communist, they should be grateful that all they are getting is insults.

>i voted for him because of the shitposting
>based daca and jews too!

White Liberal Boomers and their spawn are the most triggered by stuff like this. They are the whites who preach forced integration under penalty of death, but don't actually walk their own talk on the issue. (If you feel mean, ask them if it would be moral to murder white liberals for preaching forced integration but not walking their own talk. Then ask what those armed National Guardsmen were doing to do to the southerners who resisted forced integration. They freeze up when you ask them that.) Simple flyers like It's Ok To Be White can send them into dizzy spells due to their lifetime of Hypnosis that "white man = evil, everyone else = good." A noose or swastika could ruin their entire life and make them afraid to go to the grocery store. Just don't get caught. Use the white Liberals' fear of white power against them. If they don't know who put up an IOTBW poster or swastika, noose, confederate flag, etc. they start believing that a whole lot more people believe those ideas than actually do. The madness drives them to drinking and drug abuse. Practice your shooting skills too. They want white males to mix into brown, at best. They think white males who say they prefer white communities deserve to be tortured and murdered. Don't every show mercy to a white Liberal, they will show you none.

>Don't every show mercy to a white Liberal, they will show you none.
Yes

This is what they don't understand. One of two things is going to happen. He'll either tear the whole thing down or make it better. Turns out he's managing to do both. I don't care if he's going home, slamming speedballs and eating the shit out of Melania's ass while ten hookers watch. I care about results. And he is giving me results.

Best President anywhere ever.
Fuck niggers and fuck their shithole countries.

You mean U.S turning fascist?

shut up stupid.

If those countries are near utopias populated by people of great dignity there is no reason we should not send brown and black people back there.

>Daca is going to expire without Trump lifting a finger, try again
>Jews, because Trump can somehow function as POTUS completely ignoring our biggest ME ally and weapons customer
are you retards the hot pocket crew, or are you earning actual money for being this belligerent?

>the establishment get mad?
he's doing a good job for the establishment, they still hate him though

Want to send Haitians back to their country?
> Call their country a "Shithole"
> The media reminds us how great their country is and how wrong Trump is.
> Trump sends them back to their great country.
> Media can't say shit because they just told us how good it is.

>weapons customer
why can't our nation do something but sell other nations weapons? why don't we just keep all the weapons for ourselves?

he's the gift that keeps on giving.

Israel is fine my me my dude. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

As per usual, he said it insensitively, but he wasn't wrong. This globalist faggotry of "every culture is equal in value" is completely bogus. There's no reason, even from a humanitarian perspective, that we should accept unlimited numbers of low-skilled, low-IQ people from shithole countries that have nothing to offer the native population over skilled, high-IQ Europeans (or Aussies, Kiwis, South Africans, etc) that will easily assimilate.

Same here. I fucking hate Fagbook but keep my account to log in a couple times a month with the sole purpose to mine salt

Yeah but he's got a window of about 12 months now to fix the immigration problem and it's not looking good already. If he fucks this up he may not get a second term.

he's a fuckin' jew

>eating well done steak
>with a golden fork

>As per usual, he said it insensitively
The fuck does this shit even mean? Neck yourself.

Off the cuff, using common language, without any preceding qualifiers. You know, the way you and I talk but the opposite of the way cucked politicians do. Don't be obtuse, nigger.

How's your first day on /pol going?

Best Chaos POTUS!

lol

absolutely agree ... he is doing what he said he'd do. MAGA

now about that shithole thing, MSM & SJW's should probably wipe theirs, cuz they really smell bad!

btw
if your interest is in shitholes, look at chicago! Hollywood has sooo many propaganda tv shows about how great the men and women of chicago are ... why? because it is a freaking shithole of corrupt polititians, murders, crime, crime, crime.

>how dare you not be an antisemite
Never have been one, they just arent high up there on my mental list of races i hate

The Poor man is miserable! How could you subject him to such torments?

Monster!

>the sand niggers who are self contained in their shit holes are the real problem

>the jews who let sand niggers into other countries? Fine by me, enemy of my enemy

>9/11
>self contained
You werent born yet huh? I still clearly remember that day

The media doubles back on shit it says all the time, what makes you think that will be any different

>liberal
>boomers

Every time he pisses me off (no wall, stupid drug policy) he ends up dragging me back in. "Shithole" was fucking awesome. And when will the public be reminded that Obama called his own actions towards Libya a "shitshow?" Remember, every time a President says "shit" (so far), it has been an accurate description.