Being Europagan

>Being Europagan

>Being Christian

>being European

>being Buddhist
Sage and kys memeflag

As mentioned by Master Suzuki

The Buddhist practice of zazen (meditation) and the getting to know and understand one's self and its role in the universe is not exclusive to Buddhism

Where Jesus asked for us to love our neighbors the Buddhist look incites us to love ourselves and understand that we are all in this together

Zen Buddhism adds to any other religious belief

Where Zen puts the focus in the person practicing it a religious view of any other kind shift the Focus from ones self

>being anything
>being buddhist

All buddhists want to die. But they don't kill themselves because they would just turn into a crippled ant or something, so they just do the second best thing to killing themselves, which is basically larping as a rock

Unironically this.
Buddhists would prefer zero-sum themselves (read: return to oblivion) than actually believing there is salvation to be had in the next life.

It is renouncing to the feeling of sad... And happy

Just living life until you die

Larping as a rock is just so you get to know yourself and are not so affected by the exterior

You may call it a healthy black pill

Serenity is accepting all emotions and not assigning negative or positive value to them, not denying emotions.

What matters is not whether or not you believe X, but whether or not X is true. Reject belief. Reject labels. In truth, you are neither a Christian nor a Buddhist nor even a human. You are Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form as a 'Christian' or a 'Buddhist' or something else.

Depends on the teachings.. I might be a bit too ascetic

ALL Eastern religions are shams and philosophies of "feeling". Not hardfact. Get the fuck out faggot.

Says the frostnigger whose ancestors were literally 1000 years behind every other civilised European society who only got up to date when other Europeans forced them to with the help of an Arabic religion.

>Work with some crazy Spanish woman
>She is a weird kind of Buddhist
>Convinces me to go to one of her meetings
>Get to her house, people are all at around some weird shrine
>They are all chanting the same thing "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo"
>This goes on for about half an hour without anyone saying anything else, feel awkward as shit
>They bong a gong
>More chanting for like 10 min
>Eventually they stop and start talking about topics, making mini speeches about shit
>The gist of everything is they (or the subject) are in a shit situation and chant "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" under their breath and miracles happen to them
>Not even kidding, they think chanting that shit gives them super powers short and long term
>Just sort of hang around awkwardly and leave when it finishes
>Never go back

The kind is SGI Buddhism I believe, I read somewhere it is growing quite fast in the UK

Brainlet Buddhism

That is... Odd to say the least...

Sounds more like a cult or hindu belief

It felt like a cult honestly.
I chatted to the lady after about it and she was trying to convince me that the chant has ancient spiritual power and by saying it gives you positive energy and power.

>being non-christian
Even Asians are turning to Christ.

Mantras are cool, they're basically prayers... But you should steer far from your coworker

Zen Buddhism is funny as it teaches that the more you know about it, the more you're far from it

Buddhism has a lot of shitty cultish sects. A lot of them are pushed almost exclusively by bongs and mutts though, so if you want to learn more about Buddhism you should read some of the actual texts instead of going to some pseudo-seance with a bunch of weird white women.

BTW which books do you recommend?

So far I've found only "Zen mind, beginners mind" and "to meet the real dragon"

That teach unbiased of course

The weird thing is there were men and genuine chinks there, it was about 50/50 men women. 5 chinks who studied in the UK were there.

Not all Asians are Buddhist tho... They have a bunch of other choices over there

When Things Fall Apart is really really good. It drifts away from just straight Buddhist insights though.

Back in the days, all native/black religions in Brazil were basically forced to adopt a Christian stance in order to be allowed to continue.

African/Brazilian religions needed to take their gods and basically associate them with a Christian saint, thereby basterdizing their own religion.
Native Brazilian beliefs needed to incorporate Jesus in their practices or they would be considered illegal.

Bend to (((abrahamic faiths))) or die.
The current trend is for these religions to abandon (((abrahamic))) themes and return to the traditional beliefs. This has actually proven beneficial to communities as it has stopped the divide and conquer based on specific denominations.

>Being european

>Being anything else than pagan

God tier straw man, the Swede is truly the most lowly form of man.