Director of Black Mirror Condemns Trumps Comments

What does Sup Forums have to say now? The director of the most intelligent show on TV thinks Trump is a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=afkekwFwFuQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbMtuJ1tZnc
fortune.com/2018/01/12/fiat-chrysler-michigan-mexico-nafta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

executive order: move all haitians to his house
check to see if it's not a shithole within a week

WOT IF, ROIGHT, EVERY TIME SUM FARKIN' CELEBROOTY GOIN' ORF ABOUT HOW DONAL TWUMP WAS A DUMB FUCKER, HAD TO PLAY 'IM AT FARKIN' CHESS, ROIGHT?
AN, AN, AN, IF DEY LOST, ROIGHT, IF DEY LOST. DEN DEY HAD TO EAT A PIECE A' DONAL TWUMPS SHIT LIVE ON DAH TELLY!!
IMAGINE DAT!!!! BIT 'ARD TO TAKE SOMEWUN SERIOUS IF DEY HAD A MOUF FULL A' SHIT!@!!

literally who

sage

>bites azamov at every turn
>Intelligent

>The director of the most intelligent show
but that doesn't look like the creator of rick and morty?

Fuck i used to like this cunt.

WOT IF DEM NPCS IN THE COMPUTA HAD FEELINS, ROIGHT, BUT FEETACES DON'T

>being this much of a tool

>most intelligent show on TV
if you're stupid yeah

Are you denying the existence of shithole countries? In what world are you cucked soyboy living?

>some faggot in (((Hollywood))) doesn't like Trump

wow. sage

Sounds like you never did or never should’ve made it past the fetal stage

Pretty subjective statement from yourself, OP fag.

Charlie Brooker is a massive massive cuck.

WOT IF YOU'RE COMPUTAH WAS RAYCISS, EVEN THO E'RYONE KNOWS DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH?!?!?

WOT IF YA WANTED TO VOTE TO STAY IN THE EU BUT YA SMART SHOES DIDN'T LET YOU GO OUT OF THE HOUSE TO VOTE, COR BLIMEY DAZ MENTAL INNIT!

Why are we accepting comments from shitholers?

WOT IF YOU IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT

>nigga
>wut

There's a lot in Black Mirror that you know it could only be written by a leftist. It's jarring as well.

In the last episode of the new season a strong independent black woman poisons a man and then tells him off for being the sort of person who makes fun of virtue signalling.

>Attempts murder
>you're the bad guy fucker, YOU'RE THE DANGEROUS ONE

WOT IF YA KOMPUTA IS A SECRET TRUMP FANATIC AND WRITES PRO-TRUMP TWEETS WHILE YOU NOT LOOKING AT KOMPUTA

Most intelligent show on TV? Black Mirror is shit.

It’s literally muh dystopias presented by the leftist mind of being clueless as fuck. Any sense of “redpilling” you think you’re getting from the show is a bluepill.

it says black mirror not rick and morty

>Most intelligent show on TV
Sure..
youtube.com/watch?v=dbMtuJ1tZnc

WOT IF PHONE BAD, BUT DIVERSITY GOOD

Sorry. Watched some 30 minutes of S01E01, yawned and decided not to continue. It seemed so simplistic, stereotypical and calculated to pretend it was deeper I couldn't stand it.
Anyway, the director probably isn't the same as the series creator in this case. It's just some dude to give motion to other people's vision.

>of the most intelligent show

LOL that show is pure propaganda.

There is nothing intelligent about it.

'member when he did the cartoons in PC Zone?
does anyone have a copy of 'Cybertwats' they could scan?

I’d be plum fukt paw

This faggot donkey literally cries on here every single day! Hahahahaha!!! Fucking cryhards get over it you lost....

LEESEN 2 DA SHOOS M8 DE SHO U DE WAY

Ridin cocks till the sun sets you 3rd worlder

I've never heard of this show. What's it about?

Good old Barry Shitpeas

It’s ok guys I found Baby Cakes

I hate grade under a so hard

Go home cakes

WOT IF WHEN PEOPLE TAGGED YOU ON FACEBOOK IT CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED YOU AS A GARGANTUAN FAGGOT AND YA MUM SAW IT

Every episode is a standalone. The first episode is crap. Watch 'White Bear'. It's good and more typical of the theme of the show.

Sorry you're too stupid to understand black mirror, go back to Beavis and Butthead

THat guy was fucked though he tortured a guy for money

The guy she murdered was torturing her dad in an eletric chair

Because right-wing ""ideology"" is shit and not even real. Only retards still believe that shit

This is proof it is intelligent, but sure buddy

That's because you're a pole, too stupid to understand anything beyond Vodka

We've got a celebrity in our midst. Hi Charlie!

>inbred confederate
>too stupid to understand black mirror

Who?

I dare to say our old crappy movie entitled "Sexmission" is more insightful than the whole series of this. And it speaks volumes.

Every episode is different there is no plot to it. But it takes ideas of science fiction and shows what they could be in the future sort of like Twlight Zone. Like one episode was about if people could be uploaded to computers and they were conscious in the computers and the coder could torture them, one is about a pedophile being blackmailed

Because you're a stupid pole

Season 4 sucked. Watching Trump has been more entertaining

Anyone who thinks "Black Mirror" is an especially intelligent show must have grown up on a diet of lead-based paint chips.

It's a Twilight-zone-esque critique on technology-driven society that ruins a bunch of great concepts by being thoroughly and iredeemably pozzed.

Season 4 has been the ONLY good season since it talks about consciounsess and not stupid other shit. The toher sucked

>libertarian redneck too stupid to understand blackmirror
Checks out

>crappy
um no u silly man it#s the future x

Basically the entire thing is leftist propaganda disguised as a show kind of like the twilight zone.

They put forward scenarios to prime you into having right think about the.

You can be a genius cook that makes the most inspired, intelligent dishes that stimulate all the taste buds you want to stimulate. You could then write a documentary about how exactly to cook intelligently to perfection.

That genius chef's political opinions are as valid as a stone mason's.
Being the ace at one's trade doesn't make you an ace at anything else by default.

He's too honest. (how nice)
"Obama founded ISIS?!?! No way.. everyone laugh at the 'moran'. He's clearly wrong. Obama was perfection"

But my bong-arse opinions belong on this side of the pond.

>no plot to it
plot is what happens during the show/movie/game/etc, they all have plot, whether it's a good plot or not is a different matter

what you are thinking of is story/backstory, black mirror doesn't have any story connecting the episodes

Someone told me this show was "genius" and had me watch an ep with them. It was about some dude that got off on pain and suffering. In the end some girl killed the guy in a booth he made to eternally torture her father for shekels. The girl puts the bad dudes mind into the machine and kills him in the machine and then in real life.

But they entirely missed the point. The entire episode was about the bad guy getting off on exquisite forms of death and suffering. When the girl kills the guy in his own death booth as he is dying in real life outside of it, they don't have the real him sitting in view of the holo him, watching the real him die in real time. The real him sits off frame while the girl is monologue-ing something pretentious.

It felt like a total misstep to what the episode was leading up to and the "genius" writers just didn't see it. The show is psuedo-deep, but they don't have the conviction to follow thru with their own narratives.

Literally every episode of this show is recycled from previous works of science-fiction. You would probably know this if you had ever actually read a book instead of consuming constant netflix trash.

>The director of the most intelligent show on TV
Isn't this show rife with racemixing and racial inclusivity? Didn't it also have several different directors, and has recently gone to complete shit?

Just checking.

I watched my share of shit and don't have to subscribe to everything hailed 'original' or 'prophetic' just because it's advertised all over and 15-year-olds believe it. You can reply in another language, if you wish, smartass.

>the most intelligent show on TV

Wow, that's saying a lot. Even at its best television is a steaming pile of shithole.

the director is a cunt
and it just made me think i was correct in backing trump
that said isnt each episode written and directed by different people?

Name a single book that talks about the ideas black mirror talks about. If you can name two I'll give you this one

I don't know any other language retard, how would i reply in that?

It used to be shit until season 4. And it has several different actors because each episode is a different plot and setting.

Diabel and Na Srebrnym Globie are my all time favourite Polish films

Ever heard of Philip K Dick?

>being too stupid to understand the genius of it
That's the point. The episode was about someone who got off torturing people and her vengeance drives her to do the same to him. It WAS him because his mind was uploaded to the digital body.

THat's what i mean

True that is a good point

>being too stupid to understand television shows
>leaf
Checks out

assuming anyone in today's world is going to dust off books to read about how modern technology trends can disrupt life

black mirror has lots of potential, but it's wasted

Thanks m8

>writer of blade runner
What a fucking boring retard. Blackmirror talks about actual tech ethical questions like digital consciousness and how the social system will change with technology. Not just if robots could talk.

is this Britain's David Lynch or something?

It's wasted on retards who can't understand it, like christcucks

People who eat up appeals to authority are idiots.

>THat's what i mean

yeah I know
just saying 'no plot' triggered me

I am sorry that you are 15 years old, I am going to walk away now.

Pretty sure at least a dozen eps of Star Trek dealt with that

WOT IF
WOT IF SMAHT PHONE... BAD? TOADALLY CRAZY INNIT?

Trump and his business policies, trade policies bring jobs back to the USA and make it better for US HERE while you faggots are concerned about Trump HURTING PEOPLE'S FEELINGS in other countries. Why don't you fly over there and suck their dicks while telling us what morons we are.

fortune.com/2018/01/12/fiat-chrysler-michigan-mexico-nafta/

durrrrrrrr

BUT WOT IF YA MUM WOZ AN EMAIL

I think a couple will do

There is nothing to understand, you are simply tying to make something into an intellectual pursuit that is not.

Black Mirror was the best British sci-fi when we were still producing it, but it still isn't that good, and always seemed scared to take it's stories to their natural conclusion.

White Bear was a good one. As well as being a scary enigmatic thriller that finally did make perfect sense, it also presented a possible future that was supposed to make us feel repulsed at the idea of justice being applied with the natural urge for revenge, but it left a lot of people wondering "why not?".

It's own ambiguity about what a progressive and enlightened happy (or otherwise) ending actually might look like was part of it's charm. Like all sci-fi, the harder it tried to SJW the weaker it got.

black lives dont matter

GOOD people's lives matter.

If you're black and good your life matters, if you're black and a shithole then your life doesn't matter.

It is just too intellectual to be understood!

It's a Nu male version of the Twilight zone

no I mean, the show could be a lot better and have much more interesting plots
the best episodes were all in season 1, everything since has been quite lacking

thats how the WOT IF meme started on Sup Forums

Go back to your trailer cletus

No they didn't.

Glad we could clarify

>not listening to the intelligent people
retard

>confederate
>uses the word intellectual
TOOO GOOD

White bear was shit pretty much the first three seasons were all shit. It only started getting good when it got into high-tech shit like digital consciouness.

Google translate makes a good start. The outcome won't differ much by content but may be even funnier by the form it could possibly take.
Wait. Or maybe I've become too stupid to fish out trolls from among more lightweight trolls? If then

Nice attempt at bait.

Define a good person.

WOT IF PUTIN ADDED YOU ON FACEBOOK AND EVERYONE CRIED RUSSIAN COLLUSION

underrated comment

>No they didn't.
You're full of shit. Measure of a Man, Who Watches the Watchers, The Best of Both Worlds, A Private Little War, Assignment: Earth,

That video was highly entertaining. I watched to whole thing.

>it's his word against his

Lmfao

Might watch this episode actually, first impressions can be misjudging.
Watched it as a kid (title 2) but those Zulawski's films didn't use to be as popular as e.g. Szulkin's ones.

Season one was shit, season 4 was the only good one

I know you're trolling but it's people who act like you which piss me off

>google translate when i could just keep typing in English
Oh ok you're trolling. Got it

Those are all shit though and boring.